PDA

View Full Version : Flaring bad

teresaa40
03-22-2009, 10:39 AM
Ugh...

I have been having the longest flare ever. I feel awful, so tired, stammering and stuttering all over the place. My shoulders hurt so bad I have a tough time sleeping, and nothing seems to help. Sores in my mouth. Eyes burning. Hair falling out. Kidneys feel achy. Im just a mess.

Plus, I'm having hot flashes. Oh the joy of getting older.

mountaindreamer
03-22-2009, 11:25 AM
oooooh teresa,

so sorry that you are in this state. there is nothing worse, and it just seems to spiral downward....wish i was there to help.

just rest, take care of yourself,,,,,,maybe a little chocolate is the medicine for your soul.

Saysusie
03-23-2009, 01:07 PM
I feel you hon...I've been in this current flare for almost 3 months now. It is debilitating, both physically and mentally! Stay strong, we are here for you:3some:

Peace and BLessings
Namaste
Saysusie

KATROACH1972
03-23-2009, 01:58 PM
Sorry sweetie, I have been in flare 3 wks now. Horrible stuff! I hope you feel better soon!God bless

Angel Oliver
03-23-2009, 05:30 PM
Oh im sending you very gentle hugs now------------'sent'.xxx

love
Angel.xxxx:yes:

lucky7
03-23-2009, 07:15 PM
Im sorry youre feeling so bad Teresaa. Yeah, what makes it even more difficult for women w lupus is the ageing process. Our hormonal changes triggers our flares that much more. My heart goes out to you and were here to help you through it. HUGS xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BadFlareDay
03-23-2009, 10:32 PM
So sorry about your flare, I've had every single thing that you are describing. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy!

sick n tired
03-23-2009, 11:05 PM
Oh so sorry to hear you are feeling so bad. I have been in my flare for almost 3 months. It is the real pits, too...
There is nothing worse than getting worse and worse and not being able to stop it...