PDA

View Full Version : Lupus Benefit

coldar
03-19-2009, 11:32 AM
My mom has had lupus her entire life- I am strongly involved with the ALR. My brother and I are having a large benefit concert in Chicago- if anyone lives in that area I could tell you more information. All the money will go to the ALR. I will do anything to help raise awareness or the chance for a cure..

Please let me know if you're interested.

mountaindreamer
03-19-2009, 05:47 PM
your mom is a lucky lady.....good luck from georgia.

Angel Oliver
03-19-2009, 05:49 PM
Yes good luck from the UK:yes:

Rastagirl
03-19-2009, 07:10 PM
Hello and Welcome Coldar....

Glad you signed on here....You're mom is fortunate to have such supportive Sons...All of us with Lupus need every caring, supportive person we can have in our corner.

I'm sorry I'm not near Chicago....I'd definitely attend your concert. What type of concert are you talking about? ...Are you and your brother musicians?

Sending along my well wishes for your Mom and some 'Good Luck' from Oregon.

Fondly,

Lori :cool2:

Faith
03-19-2009, 08:52 PM
Coldar,

How nice!!! Your Mom is one lucky lady to have such supportive boys!!!! Wow, I am impressed!!!

I hope it is very successful!!

Unfortunately, I am in California. Thank you for the invite. Keep us updated please.

Take care,

Faith

tasha
03-19-2009, 11:14 PM
i would come in a heartbeat if i lived anywhere near chicago... what a wonderful idea. i hope it is a success! and yes, give us more details! what kind of concert is it?

brandichi
03-20-2009, 12:32 PM
If I could travel to Chicago, I would be there. What a wonderful thing you are doing - your mom is so fortunate to have you!