PDA

View Full Version : My Man Was In the Hospital

DrinkofWtr
03-17-2009, 04:21 PM
My boyfriend was internally bleeding, so he went into the hospital yesterday. They found out his esophagus was bleeding due to a hiatal hernia. Acid comes up directly into the esophagus from the stomach. Eventually they want him to have surgery to repair the hernia. He got to come home today. They stopped the bleeding and gave him medicine to take everyday now.

Angel Oliver
03-17-2009, 04:26 PM
Oh wow,

Im glad they stopped the bleed and i hope he's feeling a little better with the meds.I bet you are stressed out.You try and take it easy.Sending you gentle hugs.

love
Angel.xxx

sits_inthe_corner
03-17-2009, 05:01 PM
Gentle hugs to you DrinkofWtr

My heart goes out to you. I'm glad your sweetie is home now. Will keep you both in my prayers.

How's he doing? That must be very uncomfortable.

mountaindreamer
03-17-2009, 05:23 PM
hi drinkofwtr

so sorry to hear about your guy....i know you both were very frightened. i am glad they found the problem, and stopped the bleeding. you two take care of each other.

Rastagirl
03-19-2009, 09:48 AM
Just checking in to see how your boyfriend is doing. I hope he's feeling better.......

Just wanted to let you know that both of you are in my thoughts....

Be sure to take care of yourself right along with caring for him....

Fondly,

Lori :heart:

AyahsClan
03-19-2009, 10:18 AM
I hope he is doing much better today. The prognosis for a hiatal hernia can be very good. I've had one for 20 years and have never needed surgery. Once he gets it healed with meds he will know what makes it worse and can avoid it. For me it is carbonated beverages, animal products (meat and dairy), citric acid, and eating large meals. I eat several small meals a day that are easy to digest. Some foods take longer to digest.

sick n tired
03-19-2009, 04:12 PM
Boy Drink...it is great that they found the problem and it is fixable...:yes:

DrinkofWtr
03-23-2009, 06:59 AM
Hi Everybody:

Johnny is feeling fine now. He takes his meds every day and has had no problems. Thanks for your concern.