PDA

View Full Version : My Bladder Exam is Done with Very Good News

KathyW1958
03-17-2009, 11:56 AM
Hi to all of my friends in here. I am sorry that I have been MIA, but I had a real hard time dealing with the depression and fear. I had my bladder scope done yesterday and it turns out that I do not have cancer thank heavens. It turns out that I have severe urethritis. The doctor said that I need to increase my water intake and that he is going to let the Rheumatologist know about the inflamation, because it could be Lupus related. It is not an infection. I am so glad that it is not cancer. A serious weight has been lifted off of my shoulders big time. I just wanted to pop in and let you all know. I will be back on later as I am babysitting my grandson today. Catch you all later and thank you all so very much for your prayers and kind words. They mean the world to me. God Bless You All.

Hugs,
Kathy

mountaindreamer
03-17-2009, 12:00 PM
:fam21:

hooooorrrrrraaaaayyyyy. Kathy, that is the best news of the day. enjoy your grand baby......and the rest of the day with smiles.

Angel Oliver
03-17-2009, 12:10 PM
:653::smilecolros:Oh such happy news Kathy.:fest30:

Love
Angel.xxxx

Oluwa
03-17-2009, 01:23 PM
Hallelujah!

Thank you, Kathy for sharing your pain when it started and now, thank you for the sharing your joy...hugs. The sun is shining over your house...

Love,
Oluwa

BonusMom
03-17-2009, 02:16 PM
That IS fabulous news! What a relief for you!

rob
03-18-2009, 09:36 AM
That's outstanding news Kathy. I know this has been eating you up with fear and worry. I think we are all breathing a collective sigh of relief with you. Sometimes things happen that make all of us MIA here from time to time, don't worry about it one bit. I am so very happy for you, I was worried. I'd say have a great day, but it sounds like you already are.

Rob

gina
03-18-2009, 10:33 AM
:laugh:its so great to hear good news for a change i am very happy for you that there is no cancer. :laugh:

KathyW1958
03-18-2009, 06:50 PM
Thank you all for all of your wonderful replies and yes it is wonderful to know that I don't have cancer. Good heavens I have enough other problems that I don't need cancer too. I am glad that the prayers were answered favorably.

Hugs,
Kathy

Angel Oliver
03-18-2009, 07:07 PM
Oh Kathy,

It was such a good day when we knew they had been answered.How have you been since finding out.You ok and calmed down allot.The stress of not knowing can be awful.I hope you have had a lovely day today. Gentle hugs:yes:

Love
Angel.xxx

Saysusie
03-23-2009, 01:56 PM
Kathy;
That is truly wonderful news. I am sorry to hear about the urethia, but so glad that it is not cancer!
I know how it feels to be out from under the weight of that kind of worry. Spend your days smiling now (and drinking lots of water) and take very good care of yourself.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie