PDA

View Full Version : sorrry

TobyJug
03-16-2009, 07:24 AM
hey,

how is everyone hope u are all well, alive and kicking..
sorry I hvae not been on much the last few days but internet at home is playing up and I have been pretty sick...

but I am still here....

BonusMom
03-16-2009, 09:00 AM
Hope you feel better soon, Toby.

sick n tired
03-16-2009, 09:17 AM
Sorry you have been feeling ill..and on top your window to the world has been acting up. at least that is what my laptop is for me. There are times that I can't get out of bed, but might have the strength to get on and at least read what you all are doing...makes me feel like I am amongst you all...I hope you will soon begin to feel more strength.

Rastagirl
03-16-2009, 10:12 AM
Hang in there Toby....Hope you're on the mend soon...

Sending you healing hugs.... :hug:

Hope your computer is on the mend soon, as well.....

:computer3: (Kids....do not try this at home!!)

Lori

TobyJug
03-16-2009, 10:54 AM
thanks for the encouraging words u all....

It's just my internet tho the pc is fine.....
hehe I have no internet at home at the moment so can only use it when the neighbour has his on... hehe

Hope u all feel well too.....
I am here just trying to get feeling a little more energetic.... and less sore...
but hey all will be well I am a tough cookie....

rob
03-16-2009, 11:09 AM
Don't sweat it Toby, I've been away for a few days as well. I haven't forgotten about your new site, I've just been sick as hell too. Feeling better now and trying to get caught up. Go easy on yourself, we understand. As you say-"Chin Up!"

TobyJug
03-16-2009, 11:21 AM
Don't sweat it Toby, I've been away for a few days as well. I haven't forgotten about your new site, I've just been sick as hell too. Feeling better now and trying to get caught up. Go easy on yourself, we understand. As you say-"Chin Up!"

hey mate yeh I noticed that u where not here for a few days....
hope u feeling a little better now mate.....

mountaindreamer
03-16-2009, 04:15 PM
hi toby,

hope you are feeling better, and that each day gets even better than the one before. I also hope your neighbor forgets to turn off his internet and then you could join us all of the time.

like sick n tire said, this forum is often our only communication with the outside world (especially when we feel badly), and i too feel a connection with everyone here even when i run everyone else off.

iseedeadmonkeys
03-17-2009, 06:05 AM
Hey strangers......

lmao ive been hiding too lol

hmm dunno why im laughing so much :D

peace Toblerone
xx

rob
03-17-2009, 08:39 AM
How are you feeling today Toby? Hope all is well, or at least tolerable.

AyahsClan
03-17-2009, 10:18 AM
Hi Toby!

I too hope you have some better days soon and more Internet time. I look forward to getting to know you better. Spending time online with you all has become the brightest part of my day. (and trying to beat the high scores in the arcade..muahahahaaaaaa)
:)

Angel Oliver
03-17-2009, 12:24 PM
Sending both Tobyjug and ISDM gentle hugs.Hope you both feel better soon. A big hint from above i bet ...your internet playing up.....the Angels are telling you to rest:yes:.

Love
Angel.xxxx

TobyJug
03-18-2009, 01:19 PM
Hey all...

thanks for all the best wishes...
2day and yesterday have been pretty tolerable days...
lets hope it's like that again 2mo....
I will be looking after my mates shop in the morning so I will be on the internet for a bit....

Whoop Whoop...

so that means I can be on here for a while....

speak to u all 2mo....;

TobyJug
03-18-2009, 01:21 PM
I haven't forgotten about your new site,

I know mate all good in your own time.....
The UK site is growing quick, have 22 members already so not to bad...

How are you feeling today?
Hope you have been feeling a bit better.....