PDA

View Full Version : Peaking in to say Hello

Pretti in Pink
03-14-2009, 04:44 PM
Hello Cyber Family,

I have been MIA for awhile but I have been peaking in to see how everyone was doing. To be honest I really need to get some time to learn how to navigate thru the new site becauseI feel lost but that seems to be a common trend for me these days.

All is going well health wise and that's the most important so I thank GOD for that. But, I am taking Graduate STATS and it is sucking the life out of me and it's winning. I am totally lost, is anyone out there good at stats? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, back to the family. It's nice to see some new members and see the family happily growing. I miss chatting with you guys on a regular basis but I am going to catch up soon. I will continue to keep each on you in my prayers and will be chatting with you again soon. I'm gonna go see what I can learn on the site.

Rastagirl
03-14-2009, 06:12 PM
So good to hear from you...brightened my day.

Really glad to hear that you're feeling so good...I sure hope it lasts for you. You're in my prayers for lots of 'feeling good' time.

My husband aced STATS at Portland State when he was in college...unfortunately he's out of town this weekend at a car race in California. However, my teenage son just popped in the room and saw STATS in the post, he told me to tell you that 87% of all stats are made up on the spot. lol

Sorry I can't be of more help.....:cute:

Quite a few of us have been navigating the new site for a few weeks now, so if you have questions about what's what, or how things work, just post a thread....I'm certain there will be quite a few willing to help you.

Take care...

Lori :grin69:

Pretti in Pink
03-14-2009, 08:07 PM
thanks Lori, I wish my instructor would make the statistic that we all pass with a 87!

sick n tired
03-14-2009, 08:43 PM
Hey Pretti!!!!
How nice to hear from you! Good to hear that you are doing good.
I wasn't very good with STATS:no:
It sucked the life out of me big time and for me it won...:wacko:
Oh well....I am glad you have more synapsing brain cells than me...grad school...you go girl...:fam21:

Angel Oliver
03-15-2009, 12:04 PM
Hi,

So glad to see you and wow stats hey.....good on you! Glad to hear you are ok.Have fun on the new site here its fun. You take care and pop in when you get a spare minute.

love
Angel.xxx

Oluwa
03-15-2009, 03:33 PM
Peek-a-boo...hugs, PIP...

NoodleMom
03-15-2009, 04:38 PM
Hey Ive missed you. I was just wondering all the oldies of the boards were.
Glad to see you.

Kasey

mountaindreamer
03-15-2009, 06:33 PM
hi PIP,

glad to see you back. when i took graduate stats, i took the class in the education department, because they take a "more practical" approach,,,,never really found how stats could be practical.....i like the idea of the instructor and the 87. good job.

Faith
03-15-2009, 11:50 PM
Hi Pretty,

It's good to see you again. I am having problems with navigating since I was gone for a while. Don't feel bad; you're not alone!!! lol.

Keep on those stats; I am proud of you. Keep up the great studying.

Take care,

Faith:yes:

Pretti in Pink
03-16-2009, 05:06 PM
Thanks everyone. I will hang in there as I have come too far to just give up (although I have one foot in the door and one on a banana peel). To make matters worse, my tutuor that I found thru my school, had his hours cut so now I have less time with him. i have been you tubing to see what I can get from there, so you know i am really trying.

It seems like everyone is doing fairly well so I am glad to see that. I really miss you guys but I am going to get back into the grove of things.

Pretti in Pink
03-16-2009, 05:07 PM
thanks- glad to be back. I wish I could but I don't have that option. Not even to take it somewhere else and transferred in. I'm just stuck with this man and class, but I am going to hang in there.

hi PIP,

glad to see you back. when i took graduate stats, i took the class in the education department, because they take a "more practical" approach,,,,never really found how stats could be practical.....i like the idea of the instructor and the 87. good job.