PDA

View Full Version : I've been a little slow...

rob
03-13-2009, 06:08 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry I have been a little slow lately with responding to PM's and such. Been feeling pretty sick as of late. The usual ache's and pains plus stomach, and vision problems have slowed me down a bit. I appreciate everyone's patience, and I just wanted to let you all know what's going on. I am frequently down, but never, ever out. The words of encouragment I get here help keep me going through the bad days. Thank you all for that.

Rob

tiggerlishus - Heidi
03-13-2009, 07:13 AM
Sorry to hear your goign throu it right now!! think you have done a marvilous job considering!! and just rest up and get better we're all still be here when your fully recovered!! well as fully as we lupie loos get!! sending you a virtual gentle hug xH x

sits_inthe_corner
03-13-2009, 07:58 AM
Gentle hugs to ya Rob.

Sorry you're not running with a full tank. Sending you as much of mine as I can spare, hope it arrives in good condition :)

Oluwa
03-13-2009, 09:34 AM
Sorry to hear that Rob...

It soon will pass....the ride with Lupus and his cronies is up and down like an a fair ride. We never lose the feeling after we get off. Always lurking but well enough to say we feel okay, good....

Sleep, get some fresh winter snowy air...

Wishing you wellness, your norm, feel good soon..hugs.

Love,
Oluwa

cheryl_v
03-13-2009, 09:42 AM
May you feel better soon. Rest and take your time, we are not going anywhere. We will be here when you are ready and up to coming back. Everyone needs time to heal and refresh. Now its your time, wishing you well.

gina
03-13-2009, 10:03 AM
hope you feel better soon. maybe it will be a short ride.:yes:

lucky7
03-13-2009, 12:51 PM
Awww, Hi Rob. Sorry youre not doing well. I just wanted to say that youre in my thoughts!

I hope you feel better soon! I like laughing at some of your posts!!! Youre a natural!

HUGS!!!!!!

Angel Oliver
03-13-2009, 01:47 PM
Hi Rob,

Sending you gentle hugs and hope you feel a touch better everyday. You sit and watch a dvd and just relax. You may not see us....but we are right there with you.

love and gentle hugs
Angel.xxxx

mountaindreamer
03-13-2009, 02:07 PM
hi rob,

i hope your eye thing is better. so sorry to hear that the cruddy mess is jumping on you right now. hope you feel better really soon.....get lots of peaceful sleep, we will be here when you can return.

i will be sending angels your way each day,

BonusMom
03-13-2009, 04:10 PM
Sorry that you're not feeling well of late. The stomach stuff can be agonizing and the vision stuff scary. Sit on the porch and listen to the crash of the waves. Give your eyes a rest and eat lightly while you're going thru this. Most importantly, be easy on yourself. We'll all be right here when you return :)

ssingh
03-13-2009, 04:28 PM
Hi Rob,
I hope you get better very soon!

NoodleMom
03-13-2009, 06:56 PM
aawww robby:no: thats no good. Hope you feel better soon. You were such an encouragement to me when I was in the depths of this. :yes::sleepy:

Thanks
love ya, K

cherokee993
03-13-2009, 07:02 PM
I hope you feel a bit better soon rob!

Saysusie
03-14-2009, 08:50 AM
Hey Rob;
You need never apologize to us when you are not doing well. You know that we understand. I think that we worry, a bit, if we don't hear from you and I truly appreciate you letting us know that you are still around.
I know that this has been a long and arduous flare with more downs than ups; and now this issue with your eyes. Please know that we are here for you and I wish that I could do something tangible to help you. So, I am sending you my tightest cyber-hug filled with the most sincere hopes that you can start climbing out of this long-lasting battle.

Always
Saysusie

rob
03-15-2009, 09:08 AM
Hi everyone,

I feel human this morning! I just got up, did some minor household chores, and I don't feel like I need to go back to bed. And I'm hungry! I haven't had an appetite for many days now. This latest bout of flare and symptoms has been one of the worst I've ever had. The fatigue and joint pain were intense. I cannot thank all of you enough for your kind words, your messages, and for caring. Your kindness has helped me to avoid falling into that deep dark hole of depression that always presents itself during a flare. Thank you! Time for me to get caught up here now.

Rob

Saysusie
03-15-2009, 09:38 AM
Hey Rob;
I hope that you eat everything in site:valentine2:
It is not often that we have a healthy appetite, so when we are able to eat, we make the most of it! I am SOOOOOOOO Happy to hear that today is starting out to be a good day for you. This last flare was relentless and you were on my mind every single day. I am praying that your day continues to be a good day and that each day, from now on, gets even better!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

tiggerlishus - Heidi
03-15-2009, 10:24 AM
Hi rob glad to see you on the up heres to it getting even better! just side tracking slighty i find i eat more when in a flare just things to hand as don't have energy to cook! is it common to lose appertitie??

lucky7
03-15-2009, 12:42 PM
Hi Rob!!!!!

So GLAD youre back and that you feel better! WOO HOO!! I agree with Saysusie, EAT UP!!!!!!

BonusMom
03-15-2009, 01:50 PM
So glad that you're on the mend. As always, your presence is missed when you're absent, but so happy to hear that you're feeling better.

mountaindreamer
03-15-2009, 06:25 PM
hi rob,

so glad you got past the flare.. enjoy your day and continue to feel better. glad depression wasn't as much of an issue.