PDA

View Full Version : Dead Tired

DrinkofWtr
03-11-2009, 06:19 PM
Today was one of those days when you have so much to do it literally drains you. I spent two hours this morning with a technician on the computer trying to get my MagicJack computer phone to work--still not working. Then off to the allergist to get my sleep machine which I will use tonight to see if I have sleep apnea. Then back to the Dr. again tomorrow to take the sleep machine back, so he can analyze the findings. Then I had to rush down to my Dad's birthday party. He is 89 today, and has to go into the hospital Friday to get his lung tapped. He has fluid in it. So I will be there with him and my Mom on Friday.

I am hoping tomorrow will not be so hectic. I really need my phone and my computer phone is the only one I have. Then with my Dad sick, it makes it worse because it is really hard to communicate with no phone in the house. I will have to go to a pay phone in order to call him. It could be worse though, at least, I drive and have a car, thank the lord.

mountaindreamer
03-11-2009, 07:27 PM
hey drink

you made me tired just reading all that you have on your plate. hand in there, you are obviously doing a great job.....just don't forget to take care of yourself,

sick n tired
03-11-2009, 09:26 PM
Goodness Girl, You were a virtual whirlwind...I hope you can settle down and rest when needed.

DrinkofWtr
03-12-2009, 03:45 PM
After over seven hours in the span of about four days, my computer phone is finally working. I have been on the computer since about 11:00 this morning with the technicians. Finally at about 3:30, I finally started to work. Now I have to cross my fingers and hope it will keep on working.

Angel Oliver
03-12-2009, 05:12 PM
im sending the computer n phone vibes out now:musik28:. Wow what a busy person you are.Be proud of yourself.Me too was exhausted just reading that. Sending you gentle hugs.

love
Angel.xxx