PDA

View Full Version : Stupid flamming cons

iseedeadmonkeys
03-09-2009, 01:26 PM
Im sooo annoyed right now,
My oh bought me a ticket to go to one of the biggest music festivals over here in the uk, i did my research after watching watchdog and they are cons!! please anyone who wants tickets DO NOT go via bookmetickets.com they are this hungarian scam!

I knew summin like this would happen it really annoys me that there are ppl out there like this!!!

Angel Oliver
03-09-2009, 01:29 PM
Oh no ISDM,

Did you loose allot of money? Oh there are some dreadful people out there. Did you pay on credit card cause if so dont the insurance cover you? I dont have one so i dont know.Just trying to help.Oh how disappointing.

Angel.xx

iseedeadmonkeys
03-09-2009, 01:33 PM
97 flamming pounds!!!!

not my money but still not really the point!
Ive told her im not going by myself, shes deaf but can still feel the vibrations of the music and feel the atmosphere,
its really put a downer on my day :(

ISDM<--------not a very happy monkey AT ALL

Angel Oliver
03-09-2009, 01:38 PM
ISDM.....sorry you lost me there.Are you still going...did you get the tickets?

iseedeadmonkeys
03-09-2009, 01:47 PM
yeah sorry 2 diff websites!
im going she said im deffo going, but i dont want to by myself, oww i dont know what to do, my head isnt working cause of this chemo and lupus doesnt allow me to do much either, im going to get her a ticket too even if it kills me, i want her to share the experience with me

ISDM
x

Angel Oliver
03-09-2009, 01:49 PM
Ah i see.Goodluck n hope you get another one.xxxx

DrinkofWtr
03-10-2009, 07:04 AM
Yes, we have to be careful when it comes to spending our hard earned money. There are people out there who just want to take it for nothing. I, myself, have been conned a couple of times in the past. It hurts doesn't it?

iseedeadmonkeys
03-10-2009, 12:26 PM
yes drink it does :(

x