PDA

View Full Version : Check this out Ladies and Gentlemen

NoodleMom
03-08-2009, 06:48 PM
I am a Rattlesnake!!! Am I cute or what?

Now picture in yer sweet little heads a glittery, bright purple rattle at the end of a very slender and delicate pink paisley printed rattlesnake. Of course you cant miss my large purple glittered hat covering my sweet little head. And if I had little feet on that slender body Id be awaerin' me some cool cowboy boots.
So just picture it.....now go ahead answer my question....aint I jist the cutest durn little rattler you ever did see?

K

rob
03-08-2009, 07:12 PM
You look pretty durn cute to me! You're definitely my kind of rattlesnake.

sick n tired
03-08-2009, 08:35 PM
I have to say, for a sidewinder you are the prettiest I have ever seen.

I am a tiger and I can definately say that four beautiful cowboy boots is what this tiger wears....a cowboy hat, too. these Texas summers can be brutal and as any lupoid tiger would know, the hat is a must so why not cowboy.

SuperGiv
03-08-2009, 09:20 PM
Purple glitter made the whole look for me lol :D

Just noticed, I'm a big guppy!! Got to be electric blue!

sick n tired
03-08-2009, 09:25 PM
lol supergiv...I think as we keep posting, we will have to come back and change out post...I mean when Noodlemom is no longer a purple glittery rattler and I am no longer a sleek tiger with cowboy boots and hat...but maybe a bear or something. :-)

SuperGiv
03-08-2009, 09:34 PM
Hehe sick n tired its already happened to me, im a goldfish. I'm gonna give up on it now!

Angel Oliver
03-09-2009, 04:15 AM
Did you say glitter.......i love anything with glitter.....you look beautiful :)

lucky7
03-09-2009, 12:52 PM
Just had to say, All of you are to dang CUTE!!!!!

Its so nice to see people be so kind and careing to one another! Ive said that a lot since ive been here but there are those moments that you all really put a BIG SMILE on my face and i HAVE to repeat myself!

mountaindreamer
03-09-2009, 10:23 PM
hi jeannette,

laughter is a great treatment option. :rolling-crazy:

phyllis

DrinkofWtr
03-10-2009, 07:07 AM
You made me laugh, Kasey!! I'll have to look and see what I am called now.

NoodleMom
03-10-2009, 08:31 AM
Youse a little puppy dog who thinks she is so fierce.
What a cutie you are.

K