PDA

View Full Version : Prayers please......

iseedeadmonkeys
03-08-2009, 01:01 PM
Hi guys,

Just a quick note really, would like you 2 take a moment and think about my partners son Michael, he was taken to hospital to get his arm checked that it wasnt dislocated, which it wasnt thankfully but he had a seizure and got taken to resus breifly, then blue flashing lights in ambulance to local hospital where he will be spending the night, he is in the best posible hands that way.

He had Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia back in 2005 which left him brain damaged and with Epilepsy, he lost his speach and stopped walking, so hes high dependancy now, hes 9 years old and a happy kid
We have only been together for a week so far and have alot of strong feelings for each other, and she cares alot for my lupus needs, we are each others rock really
She has 2 other young boys too, shes an amazing lady takes on so much and still thinks of others after her kids so there we go,

Peace
ISDM
xxx

Angel Oliver
03-08-2009, 01:04 PM
Oh wow....you are all in my thoughts and yes i will say a prayer for such a brave little lad.

Sending you all gentle hugs
love
Angel.xxx

tiggerlishus - Heidi
03-08-2009, 01:08 PM
just have to add she is one super lady known her 19 years was first person to be nice to me when i cam back from usa and soo chuffed her and ISDM are soo happy lets just pray her little boy is wewll soon xxx

hatlady
03-08-2009, 01:46 PM
Many hugs and prayers for all of you ISDM, take care -

AyahsClan
03-08-2009, 01:56 PM
Sending up prayers for dear little Michael and his family.

rob
03-08-2009, 06:50 PM
Hi Jane,

It's good to see you post, but I wish it was under better circumstances. I hope your partners son Michael, will be OK. I have a friend with epilepsy, and when she has a seizure, she goes down hard. Sounds like he's in the right place for proper care. I'm glad you have found a new partner, and a rock to give support when you need it. I hope all works well for you two.

Rob

BonusMom
03-08-2009, 08:31 PM
So sorry that this little one has suffered so much in his young life and wish the best for a speedy recovery.

Best of luck with your new partner, ISDM. So nice to have Heidi's endoresement!

iseedeadmonkeys
03-09-2009, 05:37 AM
Hello everyone

And thankyou so much for your kind words
They both got home at 10:30 am today, and he is ok now

your thoughts are amazing!!

ISDM
xxx

mountaindreamer
03-09-2009, 05:48 AM
Good morning ISDM

so sorry to hear about Michael....glad he is home and ok.....I am extremely happy to hear that you have such a positive person in your life....sound like you have got a great team in the making. Enjoy yourself....and remember to share in each other's love.

You take care and be happy,

phyllis

Saysusie
03-09-2009, 10:58 AM
I am glad that her son did not have any serious injuries and that he is being well taken care of. I am also happy to hear that you've found someone who is understanding and caring and it sounds as if you provide her with as much caring and understanding as she gives you. I am wishing the very best for you and for her and both of your families!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

iseedeadmonkeys
03-11-2009, 06:37 AM
Michael is in hospital having a platelet transfusion as we speak, ready for his peg operation tmrw (key hole),

so can we keep praying please thankyou so much

ISDM
xxx

Angel Oliver
03-11-2009, 06:57 AM
Oh what a brave lad.Yes i will ISDM.xxxxxxx

mountaindreamer
03-11-2009, 07:31 AM
good morning ISDM

yes, michael is surely in my prayers....keep us posted

phyllis:Thinkingof_:

Rastagirl
03-11-2009, 08:14 AM
Mornin', Isee....

You ALL will be in my prayers....you, your partner, and her precious Michael. I'll pray for healing and comfort for Michael and for strength and a sense of peace for both you and his mom.

I'm so glad you have found happiness and companionship...may your days be joy-filled. Be sure to take extra care of you, during these stressful times.

Blessings,

Lori

iseedeadmonkeys
03-11-2009, 02:34 PM
thank you girls!

They both cam up to see me today, completely took me by suprise again lol she does this sometimes when i tell her to stay at the hospital she makes the 50 min journey to see me lol aww bless her,

Il keep you informed of how tmrw goes, im off to get my eyes checked at the hospital too feels like im not really bothered about me tho, more about them really, but i will take time for myself erm when that day will be i dont know yet

Thanx again

ISDM
xxx

cheryl_v
03-11-2009, 06:56 PM
God Bless Michael. May your eyes be ok too.

iseedeadmonkeys
03-12-2009, 07:17 AM
Dont think the op is going ahead now as there is a prob with his oxygen stats!
we will have to wait and see,

My eyes came back ok, had my drops to dilate them, they discharged me from the eye clinic, if i ever have any probs to go to A&E (harlow, Essex) quote her name and il be seen asap, so thats good, there is scaring on my right eye but nothing major, just gotta get some specs lol hmmm we will see!

Peace
ISDM
xxx

hatlady
03-12-2009, 07:30 AM
Oh my, I hope they'll be able to do the procedure soon, it sounds like he needs it.

Glad your eyes are ok, ISDM, and that all are keeping spirits up.

Thoughts and prayers for all continue!

Saysusie
03-12-2009, 10:52 AM
I'm sorry to hear that little Michael's procedure has been delayed. Does his oxygen level have to be monitored in order for them to re-schedule. His oxygen level is extremely important prior to an operation, I believe it has a lot to do with anesthesia.

I am glad to hear that your eyes are ok :yes:

Please keep up advised about Michael.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

iseedeadmonkeys
03-12-2009, 11:19 AM
No operation this time round :(

Not really sure whats happening this w/e weather or not it will go ahead, as far as i kno im going to heidis tmrw, not too sure tho, as lupus has kicked me down teporarially<---is that even a word **shrugs** so we will see for now

ISDM
xxx

sick n tired
03-12-2009, 02:01 PM
Hey ISDM,

I am praying for the little guy...I hope he is able to have a full recovery.

So good to hear about your eyes...what a relief.

Angel Oliver
03-12-2009, 02:33 PM
Oh ISDM,

Glad to hear about your eyes.But if you see or feel anything out of the ordinary get straight back to the hospital or doctors.

Thinking of all of you and still praying .xxxxxxx

iseedeadmonkeys
03-23-2009, 12:00 PM
Finally Op is going ahead tmrw........

Saysusie
03-23-2009, 12:19 PM
Good News! Please let us know how the procedure went!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

iseedeadmonkeys
03-23-2009, 04:31 PM
pics of Michael, Joe and Shane are now up

ISDM
xx

mountaindreamer
03-23-2009, 05:15 PM
hi lady, glad to see you back....hope michael is ok and that the procedure is totally successful.

how are you feeling? keep us posted, and take care of yourself.

cheryl_v
03-23-2009, 06:48 PM
I said a prayer for his Op to go well. God Bless him. Let us know as soon as you know something.

iseedeadmonkeys
03-23-2009, 08:05 PM
I certainly will do, thank you so much from me and his mummy!

i got a nice suprise on sunday, a mothers day card from him joe and shane, i fought that was really sweet! i had them over on saturday, with heidi and narrowboat nutter too, so had a house full!! we just had a really good time, Norms was like really grateful by the way i spoke to Michael like a human really, i dint hink she gets alot of that with his disability etc which is a shame, but like ive said beofre i used to word with kids like MJ, anyway not sure why im ramberling really!

Went to bed last night at 11:45pm but had sleep paralysis im starting to wonder weather its the methotrexate causing the sleep paralysis as i get it every monday night now, so scary i hate it and the noise?!?!?! is just unbareable! anyway thts me for the rest of the night now, il be awake til sunrise, never mind like!

speak to you all soon
ISDM
xxx

iseedeadmonkeys
03-23-2009, 11:24 PM
good news!!!!!!!

MJ doesnt need a blood transfusion for his op this morning, cause his white ones are strong woohooo hes a fighter....thanx again your prayers are working :)

xxx

Rastagirl
03-23-2009, 11:30 PM
Please add my prayers to the bunch for a successful operation for Michael...I'll be thinking of all of you tomorrow.

And you can ramble all you want, monkeys...it's just good to hear an update from you. Thanks for catching us up on your news.

I'll head to your album now and check out those pics. Take care....

Hugs 'n Love...

Lori :cool2:

Danica01
03-24-2009, 02:57 AM
Hi my love! I am so sorry I have been absent. I just wanted to let you know that I will continue to think about all of you. Hang in there and always hand on to each other through the ups and downs!

cheryl_v
03-24-2009, 04:50 AM
Thats Great, a good sign.

Angel Oliver
03-24-2009, 07:39 AM
Oh great.I'll be thinking of you all.

love
Angel.xxxx

iseedeadmonkeys
03-24-2009, 07:55 AM
Well all round good news woohooo!!!

The little dude is a fighter :) The op went well, his stats were slightly low after (normal) he was given extra OX but was weened off very quickly and he is now having his lunch through his new peg!!

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who thought and prayed for MJ it worked! and your kind words too, Norms was very happy ive kept her informed with what everyone was writing on this thread, i think even MJ showed a smile that he was that popular hehe,

Anyway thanx to you lot and his determination we will have a great w/e now

Peace and love to you all

ISDM
xxxx

cheryl_v
03-24-2009, 08:18 AM
Tell MJ he's a real trooper. Glad everything went well.

Danica01
03-25-2009, 12:47 AM
I will continue to send him well wishes and strength to get through this ordeal! What a tough little guy!!!!!!

Angel Oliver
04-12-2009, 10:34 AM
Just to let everyone know.Jane sent me a message today to inform me MJ has been taken ill this afternoon.He has been having seizures all day and has been admitted again into hospital.
Lets all send good vibes out to little MJ and say prayers for him to soon return home safe and well.Also, Jane we are thinking of you and Norma and her other children.This must be such a worrying time for you all.
Gentle hugs and prayers.xxx
love
Angel.xxxx

hatlady
04-12-2009, 01:12 PM
Thanks for the update, Angel, I wish it were better news!

My hugs and prayers to all of them on thie Easter day.

Oluwa
04-12-2009, 01:51 PM
ISDM....Oh, how did I miss this thread...sigh..I've missed so many.

I am so sorry to know MJ has taken ill...

Dear Heavenly Father...Lord Jesus Christ. I ask in your Name to relieve MJ, Michael of his pain. Please protect him from all danger, restore to him your gift of strength. Thank you, God Almighty. Amen

mountaindreamer
04-12-2009, 06:01 PM
my dearest Jane,

all of my angels are being sent accross the ocean to you, MJ, and your family. He is such a little fighter, and I am sure he feels the enormity of your love.

Take care my friend, my heart is with you,

Rastagirl
04-12-2009, 06:48 PM
My prayers are for Michael, that his seizures would end, and for the wisdom of the doctors and nurses that are taking care of him. I pray for strength for him to endure this, and wellness to return to his body quickly.

I am praying for Jane, Norma and all the family....for a peace for their hearts and comfort in knowing that they are not alone in this. They have friends here, that care.

Thanks, Angel....for sharing this news with us...so we can be there for Jane without her having to ask.

Fondly,

Lori :heart:

cheryl_v
04-12-2009, 07:57 PM
Poor MJ, so much for a child to bare.

Dear God, please bless MJ and make him better. He's a loved child who just wants to live. Please grant him strength and make him well. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

iseedeadmonkeys
04-13-2009, 03:22 AM
wow guys, i really wasnt expecting this........ALL your words, thoughts and prayers are very much gratefully received, thankyou, gawd im a bit emotional tbh with you,

Norma Slept with him last night giving him lots of cuddles and telling him that every thing was going to be ok, shes an amzing mother, plus the boys when they wake up every morning they go into his room and kiss him good morning...aww seriuosly sweet family,

Anyway bloods will come back on wednesday so will let all you kno whats what,

Thankyou all once again

All our love
Jane, Norma, MJ, Joe and Shane
xxxx

Angel Oliver
04-13-2009, 11:53 AM
:grouphug: from us all to you .xxxxxx