PDA

View Full Version : My fingers are sooo numb

cherokee993
03-08-2009, 08:59 AM
This is ridiculous, I have a numb dull tingling blah feeling in the thumb and fingers of my right hand, so how am I typing/ I guess fromm yuears of practce sorry for typos. I used to be able to tupe 90 words per minute with only about one or two mistakes and now I am having troubles with that and my hand is doing this stuff.

Is this possibly a syjmptom? It's happening a lot not just during sleep. My whole hand will go numb and then if I massage it sometimes it will come back and sometimes not. It stinks!

Angel Oliver
03-08-2009, 12:53 PM
Yes me too.The past 2 weeks ive suffered with mainly my left side.My arms are both a bit numb and ive lost the power to grip...like trying to squeeze toothpaste is a problem. My Doctor is aware but didnt advise me and didnt seem bothered. My left side of the face is also a bit numb like a dentist visit. I hope yours gets better soon.When i find out what it is i'll let you know.I find i too have it when ive slept but recently its here when i wake too, for 2 whole weeks. I am going for an MRI soon, so im wondering if that will pick anything up and give me info....but it is really a scan for my jaw so not sure.

love
angel.xxx

tiggerlishus - Heidi
03-08-2009, 01:49 PM
i get that too can be sitting in cinema and arm goes tingling like dead leg feeling or held arm hand in certain postion to long!! woke up one night and me being very very blonde!! thought i might have broke me arm cause i couldn't feel it from albow down took me good few minutes to relise it had gone numb!!and ages before i could go back to sleep!! i heard it is circulation thing to do with it all but that was from a proffessional!!

TobyJug
03-08-2009, 04:05 PM
hey I posted about that the other day cud hardly use my right arm for a day or two...
so ur not alone.... :D

chin up...... hope it gets better soon....

sick n tired
03-08-2009, 09:42 PM
It's my right side too, but my legs...both feet tingly and pain on the right side...this illness is like a chameleon...always changing. :-(