PDA

View Full Version : lupus

Bonita
03-07-2009, 05:00 PM
i just wanted to ask others about their lupus and the symptoms. new member bonita[/B]

Saysusie
03-09-2009, 10:37 AM
Hello Bonita and welcome.
What type of answers were you looking for with reference to our Lupus and symptoms? Perhaps if you read through some of the posts here, particularly in "Lupus Symptoms", you will see what our members have posted about their particular symptoms. That might answer some of your questions. If, after that, you have more questions, please feel free to come back and ask.
Welcome to our family :=)

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Bonita
03-16-2009, 07:42 AM
I am new to this site and i am glad i found it. This answers so many of my questions about the things that are happening to me since i found out i have lupus and myositis because i do not know anyone personally that has this. Although i have a really good rheumatologist and he answers my questions i only see him every couple of weeks. Thank you for the info. Bonita

sick n tired
03-16-2009, 09:30 AM
Welcome Bonita,

I have wide spread joint pain, chest pain, mouth and nose sores, gritty dry eyes, dizziness, hair falling out, dry skin, fever, red face like sunburn...etc...the list goes on. It is hard to list them all because in any given day something new might happen...I get confused if it is lupus or fibro or something else...like the esophageal problems I have. The pain and burning have been awful lately and I am having problems with my colon, also...I hope that this post finds you doing better.

tasha
03-16-2009, 11:31 AM
right now my symptoms are very mild because i'm on medication.... but before i had severe joint pain and a slight butterfly rash on my face. now i just have very mild joint pain if i put too much stress on a particular joint or sit in a funny position. i can't be on my knees for very long. i also get tired more easily than most people. check out my blog entry if you want to read more about my story.

welcome to the forums! :)