PDA

View Full Version : just wondering???

tiggerlishus - Heidi
03-07-2009, 12:03 PM
just wondering if any one has ever had where they are getting headaches everyday they feel like tension headaches all up front of head with extra fuzzy/numbness feelingall over top of head??
been getting them to different degrees everyday for nearly 2 weeks now i have just started steriods 25mg aday and they up me dose of lurics 2 twice aday or just lupus thing or hughs thing or something else??

thanks for listening Hx

jenniferlynn
03-07-2009, 02:04 PM
Hi Heidi,
I think I might know what you mean. I have the Hughes and Lupus - and have had strange type sensations on my head and strange headaches too sometimes. The neurologist said some of the sharp quick ones are called ice pick headaches, they last a short time but are really painful. I guess it's a type of migraine. But the weird sensations that I get are kinda numby crawly feeling. I hate them, but don't know what causes them...

DrinkofWtr
03-07-2009, 04:40 PM
I woke up this morning with a bad headache. They are the pits, and I am sorry you are suffering with them too. I have been taking Flonase which has steroids in it according to my allergist. I thought that the headache was a sinus one, as my nasal passages were stopped up, like they usually are before I put the drops in my nose, but now I am wondering if the steroids in the drops might be a side effect of the Flonase. Does anyone out there know if headaches are one of the side effects of steroids?

tiggerlishus - Heidi
03-08-2009, 12:30 PM
thanks for the comments also just noticed i put 25mg and its suppose to be 15 oops thanks for replying!!
xxx