PDA

View Full Version : hi guys

iseedeadmonkeys
03-07-2009, 05:18 AM
Hey everyone,

sorry im off radar for a bit, need time sort my head out and stuff so not really having the bbest time with the lupus atm, sucks but dont it anyway?

But i have some exciting news i want to share with you,
My cat Tavvita-Maria had 3 kittens this morning at 5am she woke me up and within 2 hours she has all of them, they are lovely looking cats haha, was the weirdest experience of my life, im not in any shape or form maternal but it was extreamly emotional, shes like been by myside all the way with my down days (lupus) and it was an honour to be ther with her, she wouldnt let me go back to bed til all 3 of them were born, il take some pics over the w/e and pop them on my album on monday!

Have a great w/e my dear friends

ISDM
xxx

TobyJug
03-07-2009, 05:21 AM
congrats on the baby kittens hun...

and chin up.....

Angel Oliver
03-07-2009, 05:22 AM
Hi ISDM,

Sending you gentle hugs and i hope you feel a bit better soon. Oh wow....how exciting.Congratulations on your cats kittens.Oh lovely.Carnt wait to see photos of them. I am glad you were there when they were born....what a priveledge and a blessing. Hope they are well today and your cat is loving them along with you :)

love
Angel.xxx

hatlady
03-07-2009, 10:19 AM
Congratulations - you're a grandma!

tiggerlishus - Heidi
03-07-2009, 11:49 AM
hi babe congrats granny!!! sorry you feeling poo as well hope your weekend gets better lupie loo hugs xxx

Rastagirl
03-07-2009, 05:22 PM
Oh what fun...and what a special experience. To be there for Tavvita-Maria (unique name...is there a story?) while she was becoming a mommy cat.

Congratulations on your three sweet new additions to your family!!

Baby kittens are soooooo adorable.....Enjoy 'em.

Can't wait to see the pics.

Oh...I do hope you get to feeling a bit better soon, monkeys......hang in there.

Fondly,

Lori :)

cherokee993
03-07-2009, 09:08 PM
Congrats on the kittens. Take care of you! ((HUGS)0

iseedeadmonkeys
03-08-2009, 05:31 AM
Pics are up people......................

Thanx for support and stuff

ISDM
xx

sick n tired
03-08-2009, 10:15 PM
awww..how cute..I love cats. They are such individuals...so are you going to have them call you nana or grandma? ;-) :-) :-)

iseedeadmonkeys
03-09-2009, 05:51 AM
Do you see me as a grandma??? lmao not quite hahaha

im more of a nan i think or cool aunty yeah!!!

i want to call one of them floppy lol
Tavvita-Maria i have not a clue how i came up with that name tbh, she looks like a Tav?!?
She has a white T on her back lol........welcome to Jane's World!

One of them is being named Angel too, for reasons i think is fairly obv :)

Anyway they are the size of my rats right now, im gonna have fun toilet training oh god!!!
lol

ISDM
xx

mountaindreamer
03-09-2009, 05:55 AM
i like the sound of nana jane....sounds like a tough lady who will take good care of her family....you are too funny.....hope your day is good.

phyllis

sisterbigbone47
03-09-2009, 05:07 PM
hope u feel better -----xoxo

mountaindreamer
03-09-2009, 09:40 PM
hi sisterbigbone??

i don't think i have read your posts, so i just want to say hi and welcome....hope you like it here among us.

:chairfall:

iseedeadmonkeys
03-10-2009, 04:29 AM
lol mountain :)

Thats soo sweet

ISDM
xx