PDA

View Full Version : A question from Leaf

leaf
03-06-2009, 12:47 PM
Does anyone besides me get a little swelling on top of the cheek under the eyes, noticed that lately a lot on and off.
leaf

TobyJug
03-07-2009, 05:40 AM
hey yeh it's a common thing with lupus...
I think it's called edema swelling in the legs and around the eyes.....

So ur not alone....

tiggerlishus - Heidi
03-07-2009, 11:32 AM
hi yer i get it to looks like you been crying some and can get quite sore but i find if i use aloe vera moituriser it helps hope that hepls Hx

lucky7
03-07-2009, 07:44 PM
Hi Leaf!

I just wanted to say that i too am getting puffiness under my eyes that ive never had before. I kept telling my husband that i have EVERY lupus symptom except swelling and an itchy BUMPY rash but for the past week or so its been quite the opposite.

In fact, im extremely itchy as i type this. UGH

Antihistimines do help though so go stock up on some Benydryl if it gets itchy!

Good Luck!

sick n tired
03-08-2009, 09:55 PM
yes, leaf...ugh...it hate it because it looks unsightly on me. I still have my vain side..lol
and like lucy7 some of the symptoms I didn't have are showing up now in force.

mountaindreamer
03-09-2009, 06:56 AM
hi leaf,

yes, sometimes looks like i have been on a good drunk.....wish i was having so much fun. Also, when starting a flare, i also get really dark circles under my eyes.

Oluwa
05-21-2009, 06:52 AM
I too get that little suitcase bags, the puff action happening on my cheekbone just by my eye and on my lids. I have high cheek bones...but I find my is some sort of allergic reaction..to what? Unknown. I just pop a prescribed Xyzal or Clarinex, prescription and it is deflates...

Matter of fact I look like a cream puff now....

Love,
Oluwa

lucky7
05-21-2009, 06:34 PM
AHHHHH, BUT a VERY CUTE creampuff Oluwa!!!!!! :8: