PDA

View Full Version : how to make an album

mountaindreamer
03-05-2009, 07:21 PM
i have really been enjoying looking at members' picture albums. I would like to make one myself, but do not have a clue how to create and post an album. Will someone please explain "album creation for dummies" version.....thanks.

phyllis

Angel Oliver
03-05-2009, 07:25 PM
I think its this.... go to user cp

Angel Oliver
03-05-2009, 07:25 PM
Then on the left go down and you can see photos and albums....

Angel Oliver
03-05-2009, 07:26 PM
Somewhere on the bottom left you will see make new album or add photo s i think...

Angel Oliver
03-05-2009, 07:28 PM
Then you i think will then see upload photo.....find it on your computer then save and its done...you have an album. I am very tired and doe that from a foggy head lol :) Hope it works.xxxx

Angel Oliver
03-05-2009, 07:36 PM
Hi Phyllis,

Hope it worked im gonna try n sl*** now as im so tired yet my mind is soooooo awake. You have a good night and i'll look forward to seeing your album tomorrow. Hope you are feeling a touch better.

Goodnight.
love
Angel.xxx

mountaindreamer
03-05-2009, 07:59 PM
thanks angel....i tried, did not work, and now my whole forum layout is messed up....plus, it logged me out, and now does not remember me....I am having trouble getting back logged on....don't know what in the world i did to mess everything up.

sleep tight.

rob
03-06-2009, 02:30 AM
Hi Phyllis,

I'll be online this afternoon/evening, and I'll walk you through the process. Once you know how it works, it's pretty easy to do. I'll talk to you later.

Rob

mountaindreamer
03-06-2009, 05:51 AM
thanks rob,

i am so electronicly disadvantaged......i look forward to your help, and i thank you for your assistance.

phyllis

Angel Oliver
03-06-2009, 06:29 AM
Hi Phyllis,

Dont worry. I am sorry you were unable to get them uploaded.I was peeping and saw the online thing say photos uploading...so you were doing something right. Then i left you...sorry.But yes, let Rob help you do it, cause i think he will be able to explain much better and i think i did mine by pure luck lol :)

How are you feeling today, i hope you are ok ?

love
Angel.xxx

mountaindreamer
03-06-2009, 06:33 AM
good morning angel,

hope your day is full of sunshine. It is going to be gorgeous here, sun proudly perched in the sky, and temps in the 70s. Love spring in the south.

I saw where pictures were uploading, but I thought my computer locked up, because everything quit working. Maybe i was too impatient....has happened before. Oh well, i am sure that soon i will be able to share pictures of my kids and grandkids with everyone.

phyllis

Angel Oliver
03-06-2009, 06:45 AM
Hi Phyllis,

Yes we had a little sunshine this morning and its an ok day out there. Oh 70's.....we have'nt got that yet, but i hope you enjoy your day.

Yes you know what.When you upload...on the browse thing.....i think you can upload 3 at a time, you dont actually see the photos at that point.You click save.....then when you go to your pictures and album i think that is when you see the photos.So no, you were not impatient at all...i bet you did it...but cause at that stage you dont actually see the photo, you may have thought it had not worked. Dont worry, you will have them on soon.

love
Angel.xxx

Grime
03-06-2009, 10:05 PM
Sometime if the images is a large file and slow loading the server will time out the upload process. When this happens it just stops working. If at all possible re size them for the web and try again.

rob
03-07-2009, 07:39 AM
Hi Phyllis,

Sorry I wasn't on for long last night. It sounds like you are doing everything right. Sometimes it can take a minute or two for the picture to upload to the site here. Also, you might want to adjust whatever online security you use by adding this site to a "trusted sites" list, I don't know what you use, but I use windows vista, and it's easy to put a website on an "allowed list". Online security could be blocking the communication between the server here and your photo files.

Rob