PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

KATROACH1972
02-27-2009, 08:14 PM
New to this message writing,so forgive errors. Diagnosed correctly with lupus couple years now, but was misdiagnosed for 8 or more years. Just want to start conversing with others that can relate. My kids and husband try, but are unable to really understand the way this disease messes with every part of your being. Hope and pray for cure soon! Tired of medicines that sideeffects are almost worse then the Lupus. Sorry about all the complaining!:)

sick n tired
02-27-2009, 09:08 PM
Hey Katroach,

Don't appologize for complaining. We all go there at times. My kids don't really understand, either. This forum is the place to go. The one thing I like about this forum is I can say my fears or how I feel and it is understood or at least sympathized with. Whatever you have there is someone who will understand.

KATROACH1972
02-28-2009, 12:58 PM
Thanks a bunch! Nice to know, others really do relate. :)

Angel Oliver
02-28-2009, 01:03 PM
Oh hello and welcome and you are NOT complaining. You are in need of support and advice and some gentle hugs. This is what this lovely site is for.Its for you. You get everything and anything off your chest and you will see the many kind people here, give you support and all the knowledge you need to help ease those many questions in your head. Im so glad you found us :) You enjoy and relax here.....or just go to the arcade for some fun. Sending you hugs

love
Angel.xx

KATROACH1972
02-28-2009, 07:25 PM
Thank you appreciate it soo much!

mountaindreamer
03-01-2009, 01:00 PM
hi katroach,

there is one great thing here.....no one complains. We all do some justified venting. No matter how supportive friends and family are, they just can't understand how life-consuming this disease is.....that is what each of us is for.

welcome, look forward to learning more about you,

KATROACH1972
03-01-2009, 03:10 PM
Thanks again everyone! I am excited that I finally don't feel like a whine bag for venting! Can't wait to get to know more of you. You all been sweet.

sarahp
03-01-2009, 03:11 PM
Dear Katroach, I am a newbie as well:)and just wanted to say "Hi and Wecome" Lov Sarah x

KATROACH1972
03-01-2009, 04:43 PM
Thank you Sarahp! Appreciate it!

Rastagirl
03-01-2009, 05:54 PM
Sending my welcoming hugs your way as well....

Glad you decided to join us. You've found the perfect place for understanding and support. You can whine...vent...scream...cry....throw your hand up in the air...and you'll be considered completely 'normal' here. We'll cry with you when you need it....and cheer you on when you're having a good day.

Hugs...and looking forward to your future contributions.

Fondly,

Lori :)

KATROACH1972
03-01-2009, 05:58 PM
Thanks Lori thats nice of you. I am trying to figure all this blog, post, and other stuff out! Hard to do with brain fog! lol Kathy:)