PDA

View Full Version : Arcade caution

mountaindreamer
02-27-2009, 09:55 AM
hi everyone. i know you guys are enjoying the arcade as much as i am.....however, i have a caution to send out. be careful and regulate the time you spend on the games. I keep causing my fibromyalgia trigger points in my shoulder/neck to flare. I can't believe that a crazy game has me so competitive that i will sit here and cause pain to myself.....ha ha ha ha ...another reason to laught at this "life with lupus"

phyllis

p.s. this is meant to be humerous....i love the games....but i do cause myself pain.

iseedeadmonkeys
02-27-2009, 10:33 AM
hahaha i think im loosing my eyesight from the amount of games im playing, but i dearnt styop playing, someone will steal my title ;)

Oh and btw im away all w/e so theres more of a chance fo you lot to beat me :D

ciao for now
ISDM
x

mountaindreamer
02-27-2009, 10:43 AM
jane,

i don't know how anyone stands a chance of catching you....i agree with a post from early on....those of us with laptops are disadvantaged....,may not hold water, but makes me feel better....

rob
02-27-2009, 10:53 AM
Jane pretty much rules the roost at the arcade. I've just about worn out the spacebar on my laptop plating Asteroids. I'm terrible at Snotput. I like Portal, and Mutually Assured Destruction. There's nothing like a good old fashioned Nuclear Holocaust to brighten up ones day.

Rastagirl
02-27-2009, 11:27 AM
I had to bow out of Pacman and Asteroids...started getting carpal tunnel in my right arm. OUCH!! Never had it before..can't believe it came on that fast. :)

So I now hold the Title for the very Simple Minded games...

Checkers (took that Title from Oluwa)

Cat Bowling (You should try that one..it's hilarious)

and Yeti Long Ass Shot 2....(that's my favorite...you get to whack the s**t out of a penguin and see how far he can fly. I pretend the penguin is Lupus. :) )

Oh..and Monkeys...while you're away..I'm getting my Bauble Buster trophy back, thank you very much.

Enjoy your game-playing Friday!!

Lori :)

admin
02-27-2009, 09:31 PM
If you guys are serious about these issues, I can set it where members can only play a set amount of games per day. I had actually thought that might be a problem. Saysusie please PM me if I should make that change.

sick n tired
02-27-2009, 09:38 PM
Conrad,

Last week I played a number of games all in one day. It really helped me get my mind off the terrible things that they are testing me for and how bad I feel. I stopped when I felt I needed to...thanks for the opportunity to do those games. My brain and memory are lacking so I really can't be a winner unless someone hasn't played, but for a short time I won those games. Right now if I play it is to try to best my last score and not anyone elses. What I am trying to say is for me it was most therapeutic...thank you.

Blessings to you,

Karen

iseedeadmonkeys
02-28-2009, 06:19 AM
Noooo are you really being serious with the amount of games?
Its the only thing that keeps my mind of stuff :)

I have a laptop too just added a mouse on the side ;)

Im sorry :( il keep the games down to a minuim

peace
ISDM
xxx

BonusMom
02-28-2009, 10:48 AM
You're such the champion with all of those high scores! How do you save your score on the word find game? (I can't even remember what it's called, darn it!) It's so elementary, but I don't see a button or anything to push when I'm done............could it be the fact that I'm blonde????????