PDA

View Full Version : Our Sweet Angel needs comforting today...

Rastagirl
02-26-2009, 12:12 PM
I wanted to share with the group that our Angel, the one who is always one of the first ones there to offer us comforting words and genuine kindness in everything we go through...is deeply saddened today. Her heart is aching. She sent me a message this morning that her precious, sweet dog died yesterday.

I don't know if she let anyone else know this, but I'm posting it here in hopes that we can all gather round her and share our comfort and love with her today. She needs her friends. I know she's going to need comforting in the days to come.

Angel was the first one to post with sweet comments to each of us about our pets...you can really tell she loves animals. And in her posts and blog, she was always sharing news about her dog. I know she was an important part of Angel's life.

Angel...I'm sending you my most caring, understanding HUGS today and want you to know I understand how much your heart hurts. I meant every word I said in the mesage I sent you. I'm really, really sorry.

With Love....

Lori :)

Saysusie
02-26-2009, 12:37 PM
Thank You so much for letting us know. I know how our pets can be just as important as our family and their loss is truly traumatic. I will keep her in my thoughts and am also sending her warm cyber hugs of understanding.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

rob
02-26-2009, 01:02 PM
I sent Angel a PM earlier today when I found out about her dog Daisy. I had to have my cat Buford put to sleep a few years ago as he had cancer. It was one of the worst days In my life.

Angel,

If you haven't read my PM yet, just know that I understand how terrible this is. I'm sorry this had to happen. My pets are my family members and it's heartbreaking when you lose a pet this way. Please know that I am thinking of you, and Daisy.

Rob

tiggerlishus - Heidi
02-26-2009, 03:16 PM
i don't know you angel my heart goes out to you i know how much a pet becomes a part of the family one of my brothers dog had to be put down due to cancer two years ago and it was devasting it crushed the whole family i had helped look after his pets when they went away on holidays since they were all small soo lots of love hugs and thoughts to you xxxxxxxxxx

BonusMom
02-26-2009, 03:46 PM
Dear Angel-

I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your beloved, Daisy. I'm sure she was a great source of comfort for you during your illness and will be missed dearly. I'd be lost without Tucker and his warm greetings after a long day.....

mountaindreamer
02-26-2009, 03:48 PM
hi angel, i sent you a pm....and i hope it worked. please let me know if you did not get it.

iseedeadmonkeys
02-27-2009, 07:12 AM
Sending you lots of love and hugs...

ISDM
xxx

Angel Oliver
02-27-2009, 07:56 AM
How lovely of you all, even though you all go through so much, to think of me and Daisy. It really touched me to find this post.Thank you all so much.Sorry its short, but carnt see the screen for crying :)

Love
Angel.xxxx

sick n tired
02-27-2009, 09:48 AM
Oh Angel...I am sooo sorry that your precious dog died...My heart aches for you.

NoodleMom
02-27-2009, 09:49 AM
aawww Angel. Im so sorry.

Kasey

Angel Oliver
02-27-2009, 09:55 AM
Ah thanks for caring about me. I know she's out of pain now. :) xx

Angel Oliver
03-11-2009, 05:13 PM
Well, 2 weeks today and time has gone so fast. You always know the day has to come, but you try not to think of it too much. I am feeling a bit better and getting used to her not being by my side. I still do silly things like leaving the lights on downstairs for her to go out.....but shes gone.I think i'll keep doing it until im ready to let her go completely from the house. I still stand at the door in the dark early hours....just imagining her out there, silly i know, but i feel her still here. I so hope she comes for a visit...how cool would that be...like a final farewell. I know she was a dog...but she was my best friend, so im sorry im waffling...i just miss her.

Angel.xxx

DrinkofWtr
03-11-2009, 06:05 PM
Angel I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It is so hard when a pet dies. When my beautiful, black, part Persian cat "Moonie" died many years ago it broke my heart too. I never did get over it and I don't think I ever will.

mountaindreamer
03-11-2009, 07:24 PM
hello my friend, angel

if you feel daisy's presence,, then that means she is there....even if only in your mind. if feeling her around you allows you the pleasure of a simple smile, or a brief hello, then she is around you. i vote that you leave the light on every night forever....in honor of daisy,. and to bring a brief smile to your day.

hope you are ok,
phyllis

cherokee993
03-11-2009, 09:45 PM
Angel, you are in my prayers and in my thoughts. My heart goes out to you for your loss. HUGS!

ETA - I am way behind on this...I am just now seeing that this is from a little bit ago. But you still remain in my prayers. HUGS!

Angel Oliver
03-12-2009, 08:57 AM
Oh thank you and please dont worry it's ok.

Today i went out to the shop for the first time in a couple of weeks.A taxi driver saw me and shouted is Daisy still with us.....OMG.....i burst into tears in the middle of the shopping centre.I was so embarrassed. He must have felt awful for even asking me. The more he asked the more i cried ..proper where the body gerks :) In the end i had to walk away from him and said i'll catch up with you again. It cleared a few cobwebs i tell you. One way to avoid a conversation :) The place was packed and i felt like a path was cleared just for me as i walked away.Funny now....but so humiliating.xx

Love
Angel.xxx

gina
03-12-2009, 09:52 AM
Angel has been helping me deal with my stuff. i am so sorry about what your going thru. i lost a very close pet after 15 years, i know how you feel. i am here if you need me. xoxxoxxo
try and be strong i know its hard but you are strong for me so try it on yourself.

Angel Oliver
03-12-2009, 02:29 PM
Oh Gina,

Thank you so much for those kind words. Sending you gentle hugs.

love
Angel.xxx