PDA

View Full Version : Ive got a problem.............

iseedeadmonkeys
02-20-2009, 06:13 PM
Im addicted to the arcade on here!!!

Do you think the dr will prescribe tablets for it?

lol

peace all

xxxx

mountaindreamer
02-21-2009, 12:03 AM
hi isee...
your chamption running tag keeps getting longer and longer....any time you want to break my "pick the differences with jennifer anniston" feel free.... ha ha ha

Rastagirl
02-21-2009, 12:16 AM
Okay, I'm addicted to the crazy arcade too. In between posts, that's where you'll find me. Except the only thing I'm Champion at is the crazy Bauble Buster game. How in the heck do you guys get so many 'All Time High Scores'? Are ya playin' the same game over and over? Or is it you've played every game in the arcade and won? I must find out your secrets.

I'm also addicted to potato chips and I find they go really well with the arcade. :)

Now I've got 2 addictions.......I'm hopeless.

Lori :)

p.s. ISDM....go ahead, ask your doctor for a pill for this....I dare ya.

iseedeadmonkeys
02-21-2009, 03:00 AM
hehe girlies :)

im addicted to the games on fb too, so i see and play alot of the same sorta games oh and yahoo lol i love them :D i come on here in the morning write my posts then go straight to arcade haha,

gotta love it tho :)

xx

BonusMom
02-21-2009, 10:53 AM
Glad that I'm not alone. Like potato chips, you can't play just one!

I was playing the game that you have to find the differences in the photos, ISDM, and couldn't figure out how to save my kick butt score :( Care to share the secret?

cheryl_v
02-21-2009, 12:11 PM
The addiction must be spreading, me too. I'm glad they added it on, thanks to who came up with that idea.

iseedeadmonkeys
02-21-2009, 12:22 PM
Hit the submit button as soon as you finnish the game that send your score straight to the leader board.......btw some of the games ask you for your name you dont have to write it in just click submit!!

oh and potato chips???

Rastagirl
02-21-2009, 01:19 PM
So it's not enough you're the Champion of every game....you have to go after my Bauble Buster trophy too....

I'm on to you, isee....not only will I beat your score....I will wipe the floor with you! LOL

I'm headin' to the arcade to win my trophy back....

Rasta :)

iseedeadmonkeys
02-21-2009, 01:30 PM
See heres my problem :(
i seriously cant help myself i see someone get a gold and feel the need to have it lol,
tbh with you rasta i cant even stand that blinking bauball game its too slow for my liking,

im having a bit of trouble trying to steal O's scores tho she too good for me....but i will get that mahjong one mwahahahah :D

xx

Rastagirl
02-21-2009, 01:37 PM
It's the perfect game for me....slow, mindless, you just sit there and shoot baubles out of the cannon....don't have to think too much....just aim.

I have to choose the slow games...my right wrist is collapsing and twisting and it's pretty painful at times. It's kind of a bummer...since I'm right handed. I've slowly started preparing for the day that I might have to have my wrist fused....been learning to do some things with my left hand. But the left hand on the mouse is not gonna work in the arcade. :)

Rasta

iseedeadmonkeys
02-21-2009, 01:41 PM
Are you trying to make me feel sorry for you so you can get your top score back?

lol i have lupus too i kno the deal, but seeing as you mentioned your wrists and im feeling pretty chipper atm, you may get your score back....but dont be telling everyone i gotta rep to protect hehe :)

xx