PDA

View Full Version : Change you page appearance...

Oluwa
02-20-2009, 11:40 AM
If you haven't already...go to the lower left hand corner of this window...

In that little box...Quick Style Chooser

Choices are Default Style and WeHaveLupus...

Click it to WeHaveLupus...your page changes to wonderful pinks and blues with butterflies.

Nice feature Admin....loving it...

Check it out.
L.,
O.

admin
02-20-2009, 11:52 AM
Was made for us by a freelance designer from India.

I like it except the dark electric blue is a little hard on my eyes.

iseedeadmonkeys
02-20-2009, 12:25 PM
o0o0o0o0o00o i like i like :)

kducks
02-20-2009, 04:25 PM
Very nice...thanks for the tip!

sick n tired
02-20-2009, 09:05 PM
This is cool...thanks Oluwa. I am hopeless when it comes to computer stuff.

cheryl_v
02-20-2009, 10:35 PM
I love it too, thanks. The style actually helps me see the page better.

Many thanks admin to your freelance designer, nice of them.

Mary Jane
02-22-2009, 10:06 PM
Thanks for the info...I'm still trying to find myself around this...I guess I've spent too much time playing black jack. I'm slowing down a little...I'm starting to have a flare... I really hate this thing called LUPUS.

mountaindreamer
02-22-2009, 10:07 PM
hi mary jane,

so sorry that a flare is coming on.....it is the worst when you know that you are about to feel badly for a while. hang in there, and let us know if you need someone to send gentle hugs.

hatlady
02-24-2009, 07:57 AM
Thank you Oluwa!

Thank you Conrad!

Thank you Indian Freelancer!!!!

:^))

Faith
02-24-2009, 04:06 PM
Love the new website and games. I think I am addicted. lol. No pill for that one!

I feel silly asking this, how do I insert a pix? On the old site, I had a pix of the ocean; so far can't figure it out.

I appreciate any and all help.

Thanks,

Faith

Oluwa
02-24-2009, 04:17 PM
Hi Faith, I've been missing you...

Here is the instructions....for snaps added to your post or were you talking about avatars?

Go to the www.photobucket.com (http://www.photobucket.com/) or any prefer photo place.
Click Join Now, it's Free
After joining another window will appear.Upload Images and Video.

To the right it says, From.
Click the circle to check it...Computer, web URL, phone or email.
If on your PC check Computer.
Click the blue button that says Choose files.
A window will appear with your icons and file of your computer.
Browse, search for the file, pictures.
Find your picture...double click on it and it will automatically download at Photobucket.
After downloading Click Save and Continue.

If you want to download many pictures at once.
While in your file of pictures to choose.
Hold the keys Ctrl and Alt simultaneously on your keyboard.
While still holding Ctrl and Alt Click once on all the pictures you want to download to Photobucket in that file..
While holding both Ctrl and Alt still, click Open.
It will download all pictures you click on.
After downloading to Photobucket click Save and continue.

Once downloaded..click on the picture you want to post.
To the right of the window it says
Image Link Code
Under IMG Code - Forums & Bulletin Boards click the link (the address of your picture) so it highlights the link in blue. (It is copying it.) No need to click copy or anything else...it is automatic.

Note: If it doesn't copy...right click the link, click copy.

At We have Lupus in your post reply box ....right click and click paste the URL, it should automatically enter IMG at the beginning and at the end of the link of the photo that was pasted in your post reply box.

If the word img are not seen...highlight the URL you just pasted in the WHL post reply box and click the img button just above. The letters img should be there now...at the beginning and end of the URL of your picture.

Viola..you did it..yeah...or did I confuse you more.

L.,
O.

Oluwa
02-24-2009, 04:24 PM
For Avatar...

* Click User CP near top left of this window.
Under Your Control Panel
Then Settings and Options.
Click Edit Avatar.
In the Edit Avatar window…
Click Use Custom Avatar.
Scroll to Option 2
Click Browse..then browse your PC.
When you find the file click Open and the file address will appear in the type box.
Click Save Changes.

Faith
02-24-2009, 11:15 PM
Hi Oluwa,

I have missed you as well. I had to escape to the island for a while (lots of nonstop naps). lol.

How is everything? Ready for planting and Spring? It was a beautiful day about 65 degrees and sunny. Couldn't ask for a nicer day and noticed flowers blooming in the garden along with the (eek) weeds. No energy; always tired lately.

I had no idea how to insert the pix. Thank you very, very much. I will work on it tomorrow when my brain is functioning at somewhat normal speed.

How is Lupus treating you these days? I hope everyone is well and healthy. Are the trees getting taller to allow you some privacy from your neighbors?

Take care & God Bless,

Faith

admin
02-24-2009, 11:31 PM
This may be a more direct route:

Go to Start Menu
Find "Applications"
Double Click on "Accessories"
Click "Change Blinker Fluid"
Run scan for levels
Highlight option "Connect Canneuter Valve"
Merge the two brower windows into a single continuum
Check connection to computer and toaster
Wash out any salt shakers
Check connection of flux capactitor

Rastagirl
02-24-2009, 11:46 PM
Make sure you have some extra power converters....

:) :)

Oluwa
02-25-2009, 12:15 PM
Hi Faith...you're very welcome..

We must have just missed each other on the island. I took a few excursions myself. Seen my footprints in the sand...? I picked up my trash. The little umbrella's from my Margaritas...O'lay.

Spring here doesn't know if it is coming or going. From 60 degrees to below freezing. The perennials don't know whether to bud and bloom or lay dormant for another month. So, for me, I haven't toiled in any dirt nor scouted out any new shrubs for the ones that froze to death...

Out of eight trees...three of them got a fungus...Twig Blight. Seems everything gets moldy, fungus, bugs...crud here. I miss the PNW. This past Fall we hired a landscaping and lawn company who is treating our yard. Even brown fungus in the lawn...icka.

So, we have to replace the trees this spring...sigh...there will still be an opening for Gladys Kravitz...Abner, look...

Other than Lupus toying with me, I have been fairing mentally and emotionally. Lost my marbles from my bag, once. My creativity fled. In a perpetual fog it seems. I feel like a Barbie doll....arms and legs twisted 360 degrees. I felt like I was skinned alive...rashes for months. Slow to heal. I feel like a brown paper bag, dusted with flour. I expect supple skin soon...with all this lube.

And you? Keeping well?

Enjoy this day, and the next,and next....hugs.
Love,
Oluwa

Saysusie
02-25-2009, 12:35 PM
As always, Conrad...you are hilarious (lol)

Your Friend
Saysusie