PDA

View Full Version : whos online?

iseedeadmonkeys
02-19-2009, 10:18 PM
Hiya need someone to talk to, my head is really killing cant hardly focus so excuse caps, i went out yesterday like i said i would had a really good time, only had 3 drinks then got thos niggerling headache so came home, stayed up for a bit chattin etc, then went to bed after downing loads of water, now woke up at 4am with the worse headache i have ever experienced, its all across my forehead and the top of my head, eyes hurt i know its a lupus one just ate a banana and took 2 co's, anywy i fought talking about this would take it away but its not so painful have ta keep stopping no more no more

isdm
xx

iseedeadmonkeys
02-19-2009, 10:19 PM
Thts no good now cause i wont be able to read replies!!!!

sick n tired
02-19-2009, 10:48 PM
I'm here...can't really sleep

Rastagirl
02-19-2009, 10:53 PM
Oh....no....sounds like one nasty headache. So sorry. Gentle hugs to you. I'm guessing you must have gone to lay down. I hope you get some relief soon.

Did you maybe overdo it a bit with all the activity today?....shopping, visiting your mom....? Darn... I wish the Lupus would just let up on you for a spell. Seems like it just keeps after you with one thing after another. Just not fair.

I'll check back here in a bit and see if you've jumped online. If not, I'll catch up with you in the morning. I sure hope you've made it to your bed and are sleeping restfully.

Take care, my dear....

Fondly,

Lori :)

iseedeadmonkeys
02-19-2009, 11:04 PM
yeah hiya i think i did, i feel sooo sick now, dont wanna move from this space yakno!? ive taken pills an hour ago nd still not feel any releif although maybe a tiny bit, i can just about focus now, why does this have gto happen for?

Rastagirl
02-19-2009, 11:14 PM
I don't know, isee....just seems like you can't catch a break lately. I just wish you could have more than 2 days in a row with some peace.

Has anything helped in the past for this bad of a headache? Are you still drinking lots of water to replace your fluids? Sorry you're suffering again. If I were there, I'd give ya a neckrub and put on some gentle, soothing soft music.

Hang in there....

Lori

iseedeadmonkeys
02-19-2009, 11:25 PM
lol cheers sounds fab, its actally gettin a bit better now, just feelin of sick so i will be returning to bed soon, just wanted to say thanx tho, dunno weird it just comes out of the blue, i had it b4 i went to the pub i knew it would catch me out......i cud of picked summin up from the hospital! im feelin very cold and sick, yeah drinking plenty of water too thanx xx

Rastagirl
02-19-2009, 11:35 PM
Try to get some rest....maybe your body is trying to tell you it needs some down time. I sure hope you didn't pick up anything....you don't need that on top of everything else. Rest up.....tomorrow will be here soon enough.

Looking forward to hearing about how your day went and all you did.

Talk at ya tomorrow....

Fondly,

Danica01
02-20-2009, 12:39 AM
You all know exactly what to say when we need you! I am so happy you are a part of my family!

iseedeadmonkeys
02-20-2009, 01:03 AM
right its 8am im getting ready to go back to sleep soon, just wanted to say thanx for all and being there for me, dont ever wanna experience that again in a hurry it was hidious! had a couple of bananas seemed to have done the trick! cheers for the chats speak to you all soon xxx

mountaindreamer
02-20-2009, 05:44 AM
hi isee...

i wish i had been online for you last night. I hope you are having peaceful sleep now....let us know how you feel when you wake.

sweet dreams are my wish for you,
phyllis

Angel Oliver
02-20-2009, 06:41 AM
Oh Jane,

Im sorry of all the nights i had to sleep last night. I hope you feel a little better when you wake up.It sounds like you had a horrible time and in pain.Hope it's got better today.

Sending you gentle hugs.
Love
Angel.xxx

iseedeadmonkeys
02-20-2009, 08:49 AM
Hiya all its 15:45 now woke up at three still got a bit of a banging headache, but feel tons better after my bubble bath, i got the door open cause its fairly warm out there which is nice, bit of freshair, im watching a man using a feather duster dust his wheely bin!! i live near some right cranks!! and then theres me lol :D

So alls cool, very tired and im a bit spaced today very slow on the intake lol

xx

Rastagirl
02-20-2009, 11:58 AM
Mornin' Isee....

Glad to hear your doing a bit better this AM. You sound a bit perkier for sure. It sounds like you're doing the right thing...taking it easy today. :)

I have to share something with you.....I always have the greatest time when I read your posts. I just love the way you Brits use language. There always seems to be some word or phrase that stops me.....makes me chuckle and scratch my head and go whaaaaat?

What the heck is 'a man with a feather duster dustin' his wheely bin'? Now I'm not stupid....I know what a feather duster is.....over here we use it to dust the 'inside' of our house....but what is a 'wheely bin'? Is that a wheelbarrow? And if it is a wheelbarrow, what the heck is he dusting it with a feather duster for? Can you please shed some light for this curious American? I am actually quite fascinated with language and the way we use it. I hope you don't mind me trying to educate myself here. It is with the best of intentions.

It took me a bit of time before I realized 'peeps' are friends for you guys. That is such a cute word. For us, peeps are the little, marshmellow candy chicks or bunnies you get at Easter. :)

Anyway....I hope you enjoy your nice, relaxing day. The sun is shining here today for us too, and it's supposed to reach 60 degrees. Gives me a touch of Spring fever. Can't wait to get my hands in the soil and bring back some flowers to my corner of the world.

Take care....with hugs,

iseedeadmonkeys
02-21-2009, 03:12 AM
you just really made me laff :D, i forget we all from different parts of the world.....lol

A wheely bin is a big bin on wheels .......funnily enough with being called a whelly bin and all tht haha, its like a big square thing with wheels on the back so the bin men put it into their great big truck to take away and bury, i guess you call them a trash cart or summin like tht, so we have 2 per house over here one black one for ya rubbish (trash) and one brown one for your garden waste, they come every friday morning (early) to collect, we also get given a little green box for recycling, i will have to take a picture today of them and work out how to set an album up????

So thats it really, but god nos why he was dusting it lol it was funny watching it, but then i do weird things too so i guess i really fit in well in this area!!

Ive still got my headache this morning? how long do migraines last for usually?

Ive decided to crank up my happy hardcore music loudly and im boppin in the front room hehe, its really sunny here this morning and i think spring is really on the way which is coooool :D

peace
Jane
xxx

Rastagirl
02-21-2009, 10:14 AM
Thanks for the explanation. Now I've got the whole picture. We have wheely bins here too.... Usually for people that have to wheel their cans down a long driveway or road. We have special service for disabled and elderly people....they don't have to move the cans out to the curb....the garbage collector does it. Kinda nice for those days when you couldn't move a can if you tried. Do they offer that in England?

Migraines can hang on for 2 or 3 days sometimes. That's the longest time I've had one. Not sure if they last longer for others. I sure hope yours disappears soon.

The sun is out here today too......And I see the first very early sign of Spring. My plum trees have very tiny, tiny buds on the brown branches. In the next 2 or 3 weeks they'll almost be ready to bloom. I have 6 huge plum trees that border my backyard and when they are all in full bloom, I have an explosion of pink blossoms that's unbelievable. It's the most beautiful sight....and the perfume scent will be lovely. Can't wait.

iseedeadmonkeys
02-21-2009, 12:17 PM
yes well sorta, my wheely bin is infront of my house the fellas always get it for me :) and then i dont have to walk far to retreive it unless they leave it somewhere lol i have to go searching for it, my nefew and friends have written all sorts of things on it so i can tell its mine, its got things like "popsy" (another nickname of mine) "iseedeadmonkeys" "janey" and other things on it lol, which i wont repeat cause imma angel! :D

my house is right infront of the path so the front garden has no white picket fence or hedge like everyone else has , so i get small children running over it on school mornings scared the life outta me sometimes haha, i must get pics of my surroundings on here, please can someone tell me how?

love and light
PoPsY
xx