PDA

View Full Version : Not really a newbie...

Samo
02-19-2009, 02:51 PM
Hi All,

I joined before under the name of Mela but for some reason I was not able to return to that account, SO... I have reincarnated as Samo!!

Sorry I have not posted in a while, have been going through some rough patches, it is nice to back though. :)

This is a wonderful forum, plus now there are pictures of people! It is nice to put a face with your name Saysusie.

Take care all until next time!
Samo

rob
02-19-2009, 03:30 PM
Welcome back,

Your problem with not being able to return to your old account is probably due to the website getting a facelift and upgrades. Old favorites links, or desktop shortcuts no longer work. But, you are here now, so I see no problem. Anyway, I'm Rob, and I was diagnosed with SLE five years ago. We may have spoken before, but with brain fog, I sometimes forget. I see you know Saysusie. It's pretty cool being able to put a face to the name. Make yourself at home, and don't be afraid to explore all the new features of the site. If you have any questions, the Admin, Saysusie, or myself would be happy to answer them. Enjoy!

Rob

KathyW1958
02-19-2009, 03:32 PM
Hi Samo,
Welcome to the new site. My name is Kathy. I have SLE, Lupus. I hope that you keep posting.

Hugs,
Kathy

mountaindreamer
02-19-2009, 04:00 PM
hi samo

welcome back...i did not know you before, so it is nice to meet you now. sorry you have been through some rough times, and i hope things are better now.

and Kathy....nice to see you again...i was wondering where you were. you were one of the first ones to welcome me, and i am glad to see you again.

Angel Oliver
02-19-2009, 04:12 PM
Hi and welcome.Sorry to hear you had some rough patches. Hope we can all help in some little way to make life that little bit easier. Come to the arcades and try and beat me at pacman....lol.....it wont take much lol :)

love
Angel.xx

Angel Oliver
02-19-2009, 04:13 PM
P.S your dog is so cute :)

lmangusrn
02-19-2009, 11:27 PM
Welcome. It's an honor to meet you. I hope you are able to find peace and confort within these posts. I think we all have the need to help each other and be there for each other. I think this is one reason I love this place. I am gald you are a prt of the group and please don't hesitate to ask anyquestions form anyone. Someone here will be able to answer your question and help you out because at least one of us has gone through the same things.

Saysusie
02-20-2009, 10:51 AM
I'm glad that you found a way to get back to us :-)

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

Samo
02-26-2009, 07:54 PM
All you guys...thank you for all your wonderful replies. I always knew that there was a reason I always felt better after visiting the site, you are all wonderful.

I have to say that the new site will take some getting use to, I will be sure to consult your help Rob, thank you!

By the way Angel Oliver, how do you visit the arcade? Also, I think it is great you think my dog is cute, you might be happy to know that his name is Oliver!!

Take care all!

mountaindreamer
02-27-2009, 09:51 AM
hi samo,

welcome back....glad you like it here as much as the rest of us. To get to the arcade, find the icon in the top option bar (where you see User cp, blogs, faq, etc.) BUT BE CAREFUL> I have become so addicted to these games, I keep aggravating my fibromyalgia trigger points in my shoulder/neck. enjoy, but use with extreme care. ha ha ha.....can't believe I am having to regulate my time on a computer game. you guys on this forum are the only people that know this, so keep it to yourselves.

Samo
03-05-2009, 07:03 PM
thank you mountaindreamer! I found the arcade and i just might be addicted :)

Angel Oliver
03-05-2009, 07:07 PM
Ah Oliver....my cat is called Oliver....hence my name (not my real name). You enjoy the arcade, sorry i didnt see the message till now.I just tried pacman again.....oh im going crazy trying to get a good score on a laptop. Yes....its official.....my laptop is the reason my score is so low :)

love
Angel.xx