PDA

View Full Version : Climbing the Ladder in the Animal Kingdom

Pages : [1] 2 3

Rastagirl
02-18-2009, 06:50 PM
Oooooo.....I just went from being a 'Puppy' to a 'Fierce Puppy'. Grrrrrrrrrrr! Watch out for me now. :)

These animals are pretty funny. So far they all seem like okay animals in the animal kingdom, but if I see any snakes, or any variations of, I will be outta here like nobody's business. lol

If we could choose our favorite animal for when we reach the top of the heap, mine would be a hummingbird. They are my fav....I am fascinated with the wing power. Wish I could fly like that...........I'd fly away from all my problems with Lupus.

Lori :)

Angel Oliver
02-18-2009, 06:56 PM
Oh no.....i carnt see what i am ...but it could be a cobra...lol :) How unlucky am i? I'll post lots to get rid of it quick.

I like the idea though of flying.You know what i do sometimes, try it, its fun. Just as you are about to go to sleep, imagine your room. Then...imagine you flying out of your window and go to a place you like. I end up on the top of a hill not far from here. I am scared of the dark, so i always imagine a lampost on this hill, well its my imagination....lol:) Sometimes i feel my stomach turn over as i get so high as well. Before i know it......ive gone to sleep.Try it ....see if it works. Some people can actually do this and see real things going on.Like an out of body experience thing. Its what i use as my visualization technique for relaxation. And i always forget the chocolate lol.I'll try and remember that one....next time.

LOve
Angel.xx

Rastagirl
02-18-2009, 07:12 PM
*You are now seeing the back of Lori as she hightails it right out of here.*

I cannot believe you are a Cobra, Angel. I've been posting messages back and forth to you today, and the whole time you're a friggin snake. lol

Post like mad, girl ....you...must...get...rid...of...the...snake.

Hey, is anyone a Mongoose around here?

I'll be lookin' over my shoulder for sure now.....

mountaindreamer
02-18-2009, 07:20 PM
lori you have successfully made me laugh out loud today...thanks for the release.

My relaxation visualization is I picture myself sitting in the woods next to a flowing brook/small river. I take a leaf, put my worries on the leaf, put the leaf in the water, and watch it float away.
I can visualize a couple of these on those really bad nights, and i actually relax. anyway, it works for me.

Angel Oliver
02-18-2009, 07:30 PM
Oh i'll try the leaf thing thats sounds good.Thanks Mountaindreamer.

Rasta girl.....it changed when you said it.No way have i been a cobra all day. LOl..sorry...i hope it changes soon.....:)

Rastagirl
02-18-2009, 07:30 PM
You are most welcome for the laugh...I simply do not know what's gotten into me today...I am just full of it.

I love, love your visualization idea. That's great...I'm going to try it for sure. I don't have to actually be sitting by the creek thing do I? (Just jokin')

Thanks for sharing your great idea. I'm certain it will help others.

cherokee993
02-18-2009, 09:01 PM
LOL Yeah I think I'm a guppy or something!

cherokee993
02-18-2009, 09:01 PM
aha no I'm a goldfish LOL ROFL!

Rastagirl
02-18-2009, 09:58 PM
No, your a 'Big Goldfish', that's different.....lol

Angel Oliver
02-19-2009, 04:45 AM
I do keep posting but this cobra is following me still......lol.:) Close your eyes...im not scary...honest :)

mountaindreamer
02-19-2009, 05:00 AM
good morning angel....hope you had a restful night.

phyllis

Angel Oliver
02-19-2009, 05:17 AM
Good Morning Mountaindreamer,

Finally went to sleep at about 5am.But thank you for the leaf......i was lay on it and i sailed down a lake.So nice.Thanks for the tip.Better than my hill :) I hope you are feeling ok today and have a lovely day.

love
Angel.xxx

kducks
02-19-2009, 11:17 AM
Not sure I like being a sea monkey or not...hmm guess I'll have to post more and change it lol.

mountaindreamer
02-19-2009, 11:37 AM
congrats kduck....you have already moved from "sea monkey"

Angel Oliver
02-21-2009, 07:28 AM
Rastagirl........you can come out now....it's all safe...........im a young wolf now.....:)

rob
02-21-2009, 08:36 AM
I haven't always been the wise and semi-powerful moderator lion that I am today. I think back to my early days here, and my heart swells with pride when I think of the day I was

finally promoted from dung beetle, to a three toed sloth. Ah, the memories.....

Angel Oliver
02-21-2009, 08:39 AM
Ah Rob, im so glad i joined when i did then........a dung beetle would'nt have done my street cred any good. Not that i had any...but im glad im a young wolf now :)

iseedeadmonkeys
02-21-2009, 08:50 AM
step aside.........................in walks the cobra :D

Angel Oliver
02-21-2009, 08:52 AM
ISDM......i think Rastagirl is scared of them thats why i posted allot to be a young wolf. She may run.....dont take it personal though lol . How you feeling today? xxx

Rastagirl
02-21-2009, 09:49 AM
*Rastagirl is peeking in to see if the Cobra is lurking*

How many posts do you have to have to be a Dung Beetle? That sounds more like a punishment to me......

I have now achieved the rank of 'Show Poodle'....I am on my way to stardom.

:) :)

iseedeadmonkeys
02-21-2009, 10:22 AM
haha rasta and angel, i felt the need to join in this discustion :)

im really good ty woohoooo rock on
how about ureself?

xx

sick n tired
02-21-2009, 04:58 PM
oooh ISDM...I am so scared...post like mad and maybe you will evolve into a greater beast

sick n tired
02-21-2009, 05:01 PM
oooh ISDM...I am so scared...post like mad and maybe you will evolve into a greater beast like a bear

Angel Oliver
02-21-2009, 05:05 PM
woo wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo or a wolf :)

sick n tired
02-21-2009, 10:47 PM
Well now I am not just any old bear...like before...I have evolved into a Grizzly Bear...coming after the cobra.. :-)

Rastagirl
02-22-2009, 12:11 AM
I'll be back in soon as you take care of that Cobra for me sick.....

Rastagirl :)

iseedeadmonkeys
02-22-2009, 05:38 AM
Not summin i can really help now is it,
im obv not posting enough messages
but i quite like the cobra look :D

ISDM
x

sick n tired
02-22-2009, 01:28 PM
Hey Monkey...maybe you are a good cobra....:-)

Rastagirl
02-22-2009, 02:05 PM
I'll come back in if you're a good Cobra..... :)

Hey, monkeys, how'd you get that green smiley in your post?

Rasta..

sick n tired
02-22-2009, 02:31 PM
Of course Monkeys...with that green smiley makes me thing maybe you are a mischievous cobra...

Angel Oliver
03-13-2009, 05:32 PM
Roooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa arrrrrrrrrr :)

Im a grizzly bear!!! Oh it reminded me of Grizzly Adams..oh i was so in love with that man when i was younger. He had kind eyes and saved Ben i think he was called the bear. Ah it brought back memories.xx

Im a grizzly bear rooooooaaaaaarrrrrr :)

sick n tired
03-13-2009, 11:02 PM
Angel I am a Lion...well not just any old lion...I am a growing lion...The King of the Beast....

ROOOOOOOAAAAAAAAR.....

:laugh:did you just hear that shake the whole jungle?:laugh:

sick n tired
03-13-2009, 11:05 PM
Oh BtW....I remember Grizzly Adams, too...at least I remember Daddy taking me to the movies to see him...
But I thought the bear, Gentle Ben was from a television program...I was kind of young and my brain has turned to mush this last month, though...:yes:

Angel Oliver
03-14-2009, 05:48 AM
I thought it was thunder and had to come and check......wow what a roar that was :)

No....Grizzly Adams was on the tv in the 80's his bear was called Ben. The theme tune was so nice....let me sing a line....''Take me home......take me home''. Have a look on you tube and you can still actually see the theme intro to this programme....look at his eyes....oh they can melt you. Now im going to be singing this tune all day now...but its a nice one.

Hope you are feeling ok today....and keep up the roar :) xxxxx

Angel Oliver
03-30-2009, 07:10 AM
Im now a Tiger Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaawl :)

Rastagirl
03-30-2009, 07:19 AM
I believe I may be dangerous...."Rabid" Pit Bull doesn't sound too safe...Not sure I should be roaming around loose, guys....

:)

Lori :cool2:

Angel Oliver
03-30-2009, 07:21 AM
:) Oh yes i never noticed that before. Hope ive had my jabs to keep me safe from you.

Hope you are well today Lori.
love
TIGER ahhhhhh graaaaaaaaaaaaaawl.xxx :)

Rastagirl
03-30-2009, 08:39 AM
Oh, I'm well...how 'bout you?

And you're safe now...I've tethered myself to a pole for the duration of my 'Rabid Pit Bull' status.

Just don't come too close....yell at me from over there............>>>>>>>>>>>>

:laugh: errrrrrrrrrrrrr...I mean Grrrrrrrrrrooooooooowwwwwlllllll.......

Have a nice day, Miss Tiger....... :heart:

Angel Oliver
03-30-2009, 10:08 AM
Is this loud enough from here? Can you hear me ok? I am a bit heady today and numb hand and sore arms, but i am ok.Just resting again today. Dont want to be rude but.....can you wipe the froth from your mouth its a bit offputting :)

Angel.xxxxx

Rastagirl
03-30-2009, 10:27 AM
Oh, Pardon Moi..............

:) :) :)

Is that better?

:lmao:

p.s. I can hear you fine from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy over there >>>> You don't have to ROAR at me.

Angel Oliver
03-30-2009, 10:31 AM
:laughing-at-you:.

Angel.xxxx

sick n tired
03-31-2009, 04:06 PM
I am king of the beasts....my roar's bigger than your roar...(I am humming the song):laugh:

Angel Oliver
03-31-2009, 04:09 PM
I can hear you sick n tired...nice voice......
Rooooooooooooooooooooooooar:laugh:

sick n tired
03-31-2009, 04:12 PM
Angel you say roar I hear meow...:-) :-) :-)

Angel Oliver
03-31-2009, 04:21 PM
You say you hear meow....i agree with you and loose bowel control :)

sick n tired
03-31-2009, 04:51 PM
ewwwwwww......just like an immature cat...:laugh:

Rastagirl
03-31-2009, 05:13 PM
All you two need to do now is find a Bear.....then we'd all be in trouble....just like Dorothy....

"Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh my...."

"Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh my..."

The {{{R O A R S}}} would be deafening....

LOL

Angel Oliver
03-31-2009, 05:47 PM
Hey you.....can you wipe your frothy mouth please you are dribbling all in ere.....:)

DrinkofWtr
03-31-2009, 06:06 PM
Watch out everyone, I am now a show poodle. Fancysmancy! I see myself as a pink, show poodle with a diamond collar.

sick n tired
03-31-2009, 06:46 PM
How cute, Drink...I can see the poodle with the nails painted...my grandmother had one..always fancy...

LOL Rastagirl LOL

Rastagirl
03-31-2009, 06:51 PM
Stand back Angel dear...I'm shakin' my head now and the froth is flyin'... :)

Careful...Drink...you'll want to be sure you've had your rabies shot before you enter...

and I'd stay away from that corner over there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that's where the Lion and Tiger hang out.

Ur kind of a Fancy Poodle to be hangin' out with wild crazy animals...but we'll let you in since ur wearing bling.

Lori :cute:

lucky7
03-31-2009, 07:22 PM
OMG I just Love you guys! How cute are you! I needed this tonight!!!

sick n tired
03-31-2009, 07:57 PM
Hey lucky,

Come over here to the cool corner with me and Angel...until we find a bear it will be Loins and Tigers and Cat.....oh my:laugh:

lucky7
03-31-2009, 08:17 PM
LOL!!!!! I wanna be in the cool corner! Thanks for letting me in!:banana: LOL

sick n tired
03-31-2009, 09:31 PM
We will put you in between outselves so you can be safe...:cute:

Rastagirl
03-31-2009, 10:16 PM
Awww, now my feelings are hurt...are you insinuating that I'm in the uncool corner? :hissyfit:

I posted long and hard to get to 400 posts...how was I supposed to know it was gonna make me a Rabid Pit Bull? All that work and all it got me was a foamy mouth and being sent to the 'uncool' corner.

Okay, I'm off to posting again...hopefully I'll climb this ladder and the next rung will be something really cool like a.....Hmmmmm......let's see....

A Black Panther....or a Golden Eagle....or maybe, Bambi.

You guys just wait.....................

sick n tired
03-31-2009, 10:23 PM
No Lori why don't you become a bear...then we will be a real trio...not sure if it works Lions. and tigers and rabid pit bull...no really doesn't flow like the bears one...:nah:

Rastagirl
03-31-2009, 10:27 PM
Okay...looks like I need 700 posts to be a Grizzly Bear.

I'll start working on it tonight.....

sick n tired
03-31-2009, 10:30 PM
You go girl...or maybe you will make lion or tiger and I will get the bear...something to shoot for...then we could sing...

Together at last, together forever, we're tying a knot. nobody can sever......do you recognize it from Annie? My girls love that one.

Oluwa
03-31-2009, 11:20 PM
I started as a guppy... I've been King Kong for a spell....ah, ah , ah as I pound my breast....

sick n tired
03-31-2009, 11:31 PM
This forum is proof evolution does exist...at least here.:cute: who woulda thunk it that Oluwa would become King Kong from a little guppy?

Hey Oluwa when I was a little girl there was a cartoon and the song went like this: King Kong, you know the name of KingKong ten times as big as a man...(and then he beat his chest and kinda roared) Real scary stuff:yes:

Angel Oliver
04-01-2009, 04:53 PM
YAK.....whats all this white froffy stuff on the floor in here? Its slimey......Lori....you been shakin your head? :)

Rastagirl
04-01-2009, 05:35 PM
Oops, :sad6:

I'll return promptly and clean up after myself. I am certainly no pig!! Just a frothy mouthed dog..........

Floor's all clean now...Is that better?

Lori

Angel Oliver
04-01-2009, 05:36 PM
Oh Lori...a miracle.....your not a rabid dog anymore!!!!! xx YOu are a Rattlesnake :)

Rastagirl
04-01-2009, 05:45 PM
No way...just like that...I morphed into a snake!!

Oh....but it's a really mean one...not even a nice little garden snake.

Great! I'm off to find a hole to crawl into and wait for some unsuspecting mice....................................

Angel Oliver
04-01-2009, 06:32 PM
Hey was it you who didnt like snakes? xxxx

Rastagirl
04-01-2009, 07:00 PM
Yeah...was hoping nobody would remember that....guess I gotta hide in a hole from myself now.... :yes:

:shhh: Shhh...If Monkeys sees this she's gonna give me grief!

Oh well...my dog still loves me...he just layed his head on my lap....Oh wait, he just wants to be fed.

'Skuze me....gotta feed the dog.

:outtahere:

Lori

lucky7
04-02-2009, 12:06 PM
You guys a WONDERFUL! What a nice group (or pack should i say) lol! Ya know, a pack of animals. I know im not a comedian but i really just wanted to say I LOVE YOU!!!!!:smlove2:

Rastagirl
04-02-2009, 12:45 PM
My dog wants to know if he can be part of the pack too? :pant: *panting*

Pleeeeeeeeeeeese??? :lick: *lick*

He lays at my feet while I post, so he's like here most of the time anyway....and he won't be any trouble.

Just throw him a liver treat, give him a head pat and he's your friend for life!

Lori :heart:

lucky7
04-02-2009, 12:57 PM
LOl Lori! Lets bring all of our BABIES in! They're worth it!! We cant have them feeling left out!

Rastagirl
04-02-2009, 02:59 PM
Ohhhhhhhh....how cute, Lucky7, you're a Puppy now...

I'll bet you're just adorable...

Can you be a Golden puppy...? they're the sweetest...

Roof....roof!!

lucky7
04-02-2009, 03:05 PM
Yes Lori, a golden it is!!!! They are the sweetest and i just love them! You're cute Lori and you know how to put smiles on peoples faces! THANK YOU!:9:

kducks
04-02-2009, 03:08 PM
Well I'm a big guppy now...I guess guppies are cute, lol. I'll be one of the ones with all the pretty colors on my tail. :laugh:

lucky7
04-02-2009, 03:20 PM
Yes, guppies ARE cute! And Yes, you ARE the one with the pretty colors on the tail! :grin69:

Angel Oliver
04-10-2009, 04:33 PM
Roooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rr now can you all hear me?
Roooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrr :)

Rastagirl
04-10-2009, 04:55 PM
Man.....Who's that in here makin' all the racket? :unsure:

I heard ya all the way over in the 'Symptoms' forum...scared the jeebies right out of me.

And will ya look at that.......

It's Angel.....King of the Jungle!

That was pretty dang loud...it scared all the monkeys and gazelles away from the waterhole.

I have left my snake skin behind and achieved 'Young Wolf' status while you were away being served your breakfast in bed every day, girlie....

Woof Woof..........Hoooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwl

:laugh2:

Angel Oliver
04-10-2009, 05:02 PM
Yes Lori i noticed.And no more frothy mouth as well. :)

Rastagirl
04-10-2009, 05:18 PM
And I can't tell ya how glad I am about that. :yes:

'Twas no fun making a slobbery mess everywhere I went...and having people running and screaming every time I came near...

And the thirst :panting:was unbelievable!

I'm heading off to run with the pack and howl at the moon tonight........Behave yourself!

Angel Oliver
04-10-2009, 05:20 PM
Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (ANgel pretends to be a wolf) :)

Rastagirl
04-10-2009, 05:30 PM
I said....BEHAVE YOURSELF....:wacko:

Really.....a Lion trying to howl like a Wolf....

Wouldn't it be more like..............erm...

RRRRROOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR 'N HOOOOOOOWWWWWWL

??

Angel Oliver
04-10-2009, 05:32 PM
Erm how do i tell you this......''No cause i ate a wolf and my throat is sore noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow ! '' :)

Rastagirl
04-10-2009, 05:37 PM

Rolling on the floor laughing..............

Angel Oliver
04-10-2009, 05:42 PM
Im laughing too :) But you know id never eat one really....:)

sick n tired
04-11-2009, 02:36 AM
Angel is a mighty Lion. but I am the LION KING...ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR.......

lucky7
04-11-2009, 10:32 AM
LOL! TOO FUNNY!!!!!:) I just want to say that Lions are some very Beautiful as well as Powerful creatures!

Rastagirl
04-11-2009, 11:14 AM
Oooo....Angel and Karen.....did you hear what Jeannette said?

You two are very beautiful and powerful!!

Keep that in mind, next time you see your doctors Angel! Or the next time Lupus makes you feel ugly or weak....

You two....are Majestic Lions!

Karen....Lion King always makes me think of the Disney movie I watched a million times when my kids were little. Do ya think you're Mufasa or Simba?

Lori :wiggle:

lucky7
04-11-2009, 01:43 PM
LOl LOri! I kinow you asked Karen the question bu t ijust wanted to tell you i think of Simba! I even think of Nala! i WANTED to name my lab Nala cuz she reminded me of her but we let Ashleigh name her and since she was 7, she came up with Lucky cuz we saved her from the pound. OMG I can tell ihave "brain fog" at the moment cuz my errors are Bad! I cant thnk of how words are spelled either! That along with my syes all glassed over and itchy im amazed i can do anythng right now! I have the house to myself which is rare so i wanted to jump on to cheer myself up but WOH, im just a big brain fart!:ugh2:

Rastagirl
04-11-2009, 01:52 PM
Hey, you do know, Jeannette, there's a fart smiley you could have used right there.........

LOL

To bad there wasn't a 'Brain' one....then you could have combined them.

Just sayin'....................

Rasta :147:

lucky7
04-11-2009, 02:00 PM
No! Oh maN, i MISSED THAT ONE lORI! OMG there goes my dang brain fart again!:fart: AHHA! I found it! Thanks Lori!!! You always help no matter what the situation! LOL:wink:

Rastagirl
04-11-2009, 02:07 PM
Happy to help....

Wow, I can multi task....Be a Mom, a Wife, operate a computer, and help others with their brain farts and other problems....

I'm feeling a little cocky and self confident at the moment.........Thanks, Jeannette!

Lori :wavey:

p.s. BTW, I loved Nala in the movie too...cutest name ever. Maybe when you get your next dog, huh?

lucky7
04-11-2009, 02:13 PM
You have EVERY right to feel that way! You're entitled when you have earned it! And YOU definately have earned it!!! :soapbox1: And Yes, maybe oiur next one, how sad that will be:hissyfit:I think i'll be flareing for a few days when that happens. Doggies need to live as long as us! :damnit:

Rastagirl
04-11-2009, 08:55 PM
Wouldn't that be wonderful...if our doggies (and kitties) lived exactly as long as we did. Then we'd have them our whole lifetime...and they'd have us. What a perfect arrangement that would be. Nobody would ever have to be sad their pet died.

Mmmm...Jeannette. Wish it were to be.......... :sigh1:

Oh...wait...I feel a great idea coming on >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :thinkerg:

In honor of our Special Dogs and Cats, and since I started this thread and I can do this, I shall declare that "Climbing the Ladder in the Animal Kingdom" thread... besides, and in addition to, being a place to have fun and joke about our places in the animal kingdom... shall, forewith, be a fun and safe place to talk about our pets, and to share our love for them, and share our stories of them with others.

Anyone second that?

lucky7
04-11-2009, 09:00 PM
I, Jeannette, second that!:yes: What a splendid idea Lori! You know how to pick up the spirits of all who read your posts and threads! Here's to LORI!!! HIP HIP HOORAY!!!! :hail: All hail to the Queen! LOL:arms:

Rastagirl
04-11-2009, 09:34 PM
I am most humbled by your kind words.

A gracious Thank You, Jeannette, for your second on that......

And Queen Rasta says....SO IT SHALL BE!

You may commence with the sharing..........................

mountaindreamer
04-12-2009, 05:19 PM
Hi ladies,

you two have had a blast while some of us were out of pocket. You amaze me at what you got accomplished in just a Saturday morning....no telling what we would be doing if Lori and Jeanette had a whole weekend.... whatever it was that you planned, i know we would all be having fun.

Hooray,,,,,a thread about our pets that has received its "nighthood" from Queen Lori and Queen Jeannette. All of our pets deserve this royal treatment, because they stand or lay beside us through every horrible experience that we go through.

You will hear lots of stories about my little Roscoe...a yorkshire terrier (yorky) who weighs 5 lbs, loves to camp, chase squirrels, travel wherever, ride in the boat or even on a jet ski, play with other dogs, and oh yeah, he smiles so big that his teeth show. He is 11 years old, and my very best friend.

I would like to suggest that we start this "pets' stories" thread in honor of Angel's Daisy....i think we all fell in love with her.

Every single day I am thankful for this group,

Angel Oliver
04-12-2009, 05:32 PM
ah thanks Phyllis for that. So still wish she was here.In the social group theres a place there called Pet Connection. I am going to write about Daisy, just carnt seem to do it just yet. I will do though...carnt stop crying still, today was bad....but i know time and Jess is sort of keeping my mind occupied.
Go and look and add your stories on cute little Roscoe and you can add photos too. Other members have strted writing about their own pets.
Hope you have had a fab day today and are feeling ok.Im going to try and s--ep soon, so take care.

love
Angel.xxx

Angel Oliver
04-12-2009, 05:34 PM
Oh and im still a lion ROOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR :)

Rastagirl
04-12-2009, 06:08 PM
Oh yes, Queen Lori has decreed that this thread is dedicated humbly in honor of the sweetest Dog in the forum (not to diss anyone else's dog)......

{{{ DAISY, sweet and loving companion of our own Angel Oliver }}}

Phyllis....thank you for starting us off with a lovely description of your best friend, Roscoe. What's that you say, Roscoe? .....You'd like a picture of Yourself posted here, one with you smiling or chasing a squirrel. Well, I think that would be lovely. Let's see what your momma says.

Now, my own Cooper would like a brief mention of his adorable qualities.....

Cooper was born on May 1, 2002, on a farm in Yamhill, Oregon. He is a pure-bred Golden Retriever, descended from one of the greatest Golden Retriever Champion Showdogs in the world, 'Goldrush Charlie'. (You can check out Cooper's Great Grandfather's long list of awards on the web.)

Cooper's special qualities are growing very, very long hair and shedding it so that it sticks to everything in our house, maintaining a very sweet, loving disposition, rarely barking (we have to encourage him to 'talk'), sitting lovingly at our feet, waiting patiently for the last sausage on Sunday morning, dragging me through the neighborhood on walks that make the neighbors laugh, warming your feet whenever you ask, laying his head lovingly on your lap and looking sweetly into your eyes.

I coud go on and on....but Cooper is getting embarrassed and says, stop Mom.

Seriously, there is nothing quite like the unconditional love of a pet that loves you no matter what, and knows when you are the one that needs comforting. That is priceless!

:You_Rock_Emoticon: Cooper!

And, now, we humbly offer the floor to anyone else who would like to include their furry friend...............

Anyone?

Hugs,

mountaindreamer
04-12-2009, 06:13 PM
Hi Lori,

Cooper sounds like the best pet in the world....loves to sit at your feet, drag you comically through the neighborhood, beg food, and leave long hair around the house so that you never forget him.

If you look closely, Roscoe is in my right arm on my Avitar...We were camping along the Appalachian Trail. I promise to get my daughter to help me post pictures in an album very soon.

Angel Oliver
04-12-2009, 06:22 PM
Ive put a photo of Daisy on my avatar.

Oh Cooper is so fluffy n cute i fell in love as soon as i saw him....tell him that...i know how to embarrass dogs :)

Roscoe is a sweetie. I had a yorky a few years ago, they are so loving, well all dogs are, but Roscoe looks gorgeous Phyllis.

Angel bows and nearly hurts her back...to the queen :) x

Rastagirl
04-12-2009, 06:25 PM
Oh yes, I see you now, little Roscoe.....adorable!

If you came to meet Cooper, he would lower himself down on his paws, plop his rather large stomach on the ground, and schoooch himself forward to touch your nose. So as not to intimidate you.

That's what he does when he meets any small dogs.

What's that you say, Cooper? You want me to dig around in my boxes of pictures and find some of you to post? I'll be happy to.

Lori

lucky7
04-13-2009, 04:42 PM
Hi Phyllis!!!! AWWWWW, your Yorkie!!!! TOO CUTE!!! I always saw a little 5lb spot in your arms in your picture!!!! Spunky as heck too!!!!!!!! OMG i just LOVE OUR PETS!!!!!!!!!!!! Hail to our PETS!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy: That was nice what you said about Lori and i! Lets all get together and find out just how much Lori and i can make our friends laugh!!! Come on guys, i really mean it!!!!! How much fun would all of us COOL LUPUS friends have?!!! Im thinking we would crash and burn not long after being together! LOL Lupus just seems to have that way about it! HMMMMMM< STUPID LUPUS:skeptical:

mountaindreamer
04-13-2009, 04:51 PM
evening, lori,

i take your challenge.....my family owns a lake house in central Alabama, and i will gladly offer this as a meeting place for us to gather....it is truly neat place, and the property is covered by trees. I know this may not be the most central place, but i happily start the process.....

the lake house is located 3 hours from Atlanta, 3 hours from Jackson, MS., and 3 hours from Chattanooga, TN.

Rastagirl
04-13-2009, 05:36 PM
Evening to you Phyllis....looks like I have some catching up to do here.

First things first....Angel....your 'Daisy' avatar is delightful...makes me think of Daisy all cuddled in her blanket dreaming of chasing rabbits or squirrels. Thanks for letting us be part of Daisy's special life. She brings us joy when we see her.

Phyllis...and Roscoe...your cabin sounds lovely. I so wish we could meet there in person. I'll bet it would do us all a world of good to get away from the crazy world, and sneak away to a relaxing place in the woods to enjoy nature....

And Jeannette...I have a feeling if the two of us got together in one place and put our heads together, the fun and laugher would be contagious and neverending. And if the others couldn't keep up with us...we'd pick them up and carry them along for the joyride. And, one does not need to be fast and full of energy to keep up with us, Phyllis and Amanda...we could slow down, plop our butts in a lawn chair, pour a cold drink, and make each other laugh. I'll bring along Scrabble. Have any of you every played 'dirty word' Scrabble?

Oh, wait, SORRY.....got off track there for a sec....I'm thinking of another fantasy of mine. :)

Ermm....I'll bring my 'Pirates of the Caribbean' Monopoly game...as long as I get to be Captain Jack Sparrow. And I have a great Battleship game where I make up the rules. And you should see how I play Operation. I have my Operation game all switched around so the guy you're operating on is a Rheumatologist. :) I take things out of him and put them back in the wrong place, ON PURPOSE!

Okay, gotta stop now, my sides hurt from laughing................

And the best part about my fantasy are the bowls of Chocolate...they will be served at every meal, and between meals....and when the beds are turned down each night for us, there will be a Chocolate on the pillow...just like life should be.

Much Love, Lori :147:

p.s. I think there are 2 words in the English language that should be permanenty capitalized.....Chocolate and Love!

mountaindreamer
04-13-2009, 07:49 PM
chocolate, drinks, friends, lawn chairs, friends, pillows, friends, games, friends,laughter....sounds like heaven to me. when do we go? and we can bring our dogs, and let them all play and run and swim....oh what fun

Rastagirl
04-13-2009, 09:37 PM
Oh, would ya look at that >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm a full blown WOLF now................

I think that means my howl is bigger and louder

Ow Ow Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwll.............

I think wolves are such beautiful creatures....and all our dogs are descended from them.

Ow Ow Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwll......

I'm howlin' at the moon tonight......Does anybody hear me?

wrightrs
04-13-2009, 10:27 PM
Since I'm still new here I didn't notice the animal names, til the other day. I looked and I was a tadpole.:Thinkingof_: I'm like what does it's all mean? :hmmm:Whats with the tadpole, is that a Good thing or a bad thing. But if I was a snake.:grin69: I would have wondered what I did wrong!!!!;)

mountaindreamer
04-14-2009, 02:34 AM
hi wrightrs,

i don't know how the names were determined, but i do know the name changes as your number of posts increases.

hope you have a great day.

lucky7
04-14-2009, 10:41 AM
OMG Lori and Phyllis, I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!! What a LOVELY idea for us all to relax in the shade of some trees together! Yeah Lori, we could just sit our butts down with a drink if we all got too tired! Cheers!:beerchug: Too funny Lori, your wandering mind with the scrabble game LOL!!!!!!:laugh-floor: And Phyllis, watching our pets take a little swim would be too dang CUTE!!!!!!! We'll have to break out that jet ski!!! LOL:laugh: ANd Wrightrs, you're funny, your thoughts on the animals that are asigned to us as we build up our posts made me laugh! You're cute! :veryhappy:

wrightrs
04-14-2009, 12:04 PM
Yesterday was a tadpole and I looked up today and now I'm a little guppy!!!:raspberry1: Is this some kind of evolution!!!:monkey-hear-no-evil But I don't believe in evolution!!! Can't wait to see what I turn into next!!!!:grin69::banana:

lucky7
04-14-2009, 12:25 PM
Its exciting isnt it!!!! The wait can be tormenting sometimes! My kids are always asking "what are you now mom?"LOL:laugh:

Angel Oliver
04-14-2009, 05:02 PM
:fam21:Look whose the BIG LION now:yes:

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRR
ROAR...ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :)

Rastagirl
04-14-2009, 05:20 PM
I heard that Angel....and I was clear across the forum in another room. You've grown up nicely.....into a BIG LION...........

I can hear it in your ROAR!

Hey...you should use that ROAR.....the very loud one....tomorrow at your hospital visit. They would have to sit up and take notice of you, if you spoke with that tone.

I don't mean scaring them....just letting 'em know who's boss and who will NOT be intimidated.

YOU CAN DO IT, GIRL.......GO GETTUM'!! :mad3:

And if that doesn't get em, on your own advice, picture them all in their girlie knickers.

Lori.....the Wolf

Angel Oliver
04-14-2009, 05:49 PM
You know tomorrow Lori....in my head it'll sound like this....
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR. But it will actually come out of my mouth like this :-

meow!

:laughing-at-you: oh yeh...the girly knickers! xxx

wrightrs
04-14-2009, 07:31 PM
Now I'm a Growing Guppie!!!:yes: My transformation is moving a long!!!:huh: But I thougt tadpole changed to frogs and not Guppies!!!:laugh:

froggal
04-14-2009, 10:34 PM
I would most certainly enjoy being a frog!! (they are one of my most favorite things in the whole world!) I am a serious frog collector! I think I would rather be a guppy than some other kind of fish. At least we dont have to be clownfish!!

mountaindreamer
04-15-2009, 06:17 AM
now i get your username....very clever

i was not even pronouncing it correctly...

lucky7
04-15-2009, 11:51 AM
LOL YOu guys are frigin FUNNY!!!!!! :) And, No Angel, not a meow, YOU have that LOUD ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR in YOU at all times in front of the docs!!! You got it girl!!!!!!!!!!:fing02:

wrightrs
04-15-2009, 01:27 PM
I transformed into a little goldfish!!!:smirk: Is there a BIG GOLDFISH!!!:thumbs-up: Time will tell!!!:fam21::071:

lucky7
04-15-2009, 01:49 PM
LOL Wrightrs! I cant remember? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Not quite sure:unsure:

Angel Oliver
04-15-2009, 01:50 PM
Roooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrr :)

Maybe a shark?

lucky7
04-15-2009, 01:54 PM
A shark is a pretty BIG jump Angel! LOL :laugh:

wrightrs
04-15-2009, 03:43 PM
Now I'm just goldfish!!!

Little Goldfish + Goldfish = ????Big Goldfish????
:biggrin: :laughing-at-you: :thumbs-up:

:fam21:

Angel Oliver
04-15-2009, 03:58 PM
Yes....the big goldfish....then we'll go for Shark :) Sounds like a big fish to me and makes you sound really tough:yes:.

Rastagirl
04-15-2009, 04:51 PM
Watch out, girls......

I just hit 550 posts.....

And I am now a FIERCE WOLF!!

OOOW OOOW OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWLL............

Take me to your next doc appointment with ya, Angel. Please, please? I'll make 'em shake in their boots. :)

They wouldn't stand a chance with you ROARING and me HOWLING.

Actually, they might just think we're nuts, handcuff us together, and call out the guys with the billy clubs and we'd get a free ride in a police cruiser. Bet you've never had a doctor appointment end that way.

Rasta :147:

Angel Oliver
04-15-2009, 04:54 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o :)

Angel Oliver
04-15-2009, 05:01 PM
Yes thats a good idea i think Lori. Your not foaming at the mouth as well so thats even better and i wont have to keep telling you wipe it :) Oh to dream hey...good fun. Ive been buying yachts and houses tonight already...waiting for a lotto win....you never know you could be typing to a millionaire:laugh:.

Rastagirl
04-15-2009, 05:17 PM
Just in case you're that millionaire....my current address is:

19235 Lucky Day Street, Portland, Oregon 97771.....

Send money in small, unmarked bills please!

Lori

wrightrs
04-16-2009, 12:15 PM
I made it to BIG GOLDFISH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

little goldfish Goldfish BIG GOLDFISH
:huh: :wink: :thumbs-up:

Angel Oliver
04-16-2009, 01:08 PM
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!! Get ready for becoming a shark :) Can you imagine if its not and you end up being a tadpole or something.Cause i just carnt remember what it changes too.Get posting allot so we can see!! :)

Angel Oliver
04-16-2009, 01:09 PM
Luck day street.....is that real? If so what a cool address and sort of an omen....get a lotto ticket quick...this could be your time. Im packing my bags just in case and i'll be your cleaner or gardener :)

Rastagirl
04-16-2009, 01:18 PM

LOL...You crack me up.........

I made that address up....I don't want any ax murderers knocking at my real door, you know.

However, I will answer the door for housecleaners or gardeners, as long as they're not carrying axes, that is.

Lori :147:

Angel Oliver
04-16-2009, 01:22 PM
Arsonists? :)

Rastagirl
04-16-2009, 01:26 PM
Are we talking Arsonists with an axe?

Hehehe......

p.s. you're not an Arsonist...just really good at lighting fires, girl.

lucky7
04-16-2009, 03:17 PM
LOL!!! You girls make me smile!!!!! TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!! I got off after my last post here so i missed some really funny stuff!!! LOL Lori, handcuff you together...... TOO MUCH !!!!!:-)

wrightrs
04-16-2009, 03:18 PM
:071:No not a shark.:no: I turned into a Little Hamster now!!!:yes: Whats next a Genie Pig!!!:fam21:

lucky7
04-16-2009, 04:03 PM
Ya never know do ya? LOL we make some pretty big jumps dont we?!:laugh:

wrightrs
04-16-2009, 04:21 PM
Well I'm a Big Hamster now!!! Was a Little hamster. If I was just a hamster I missed it!!! I'm shooting for Little bunny next!!!!:fam21::musik05::071::slomo:

wrightrs
04-16-2009, 04:42 PM
I was wrong!!! I am just Hamster now!!!

l little hamster Hamster BIG HAMSTER???????
:embarrassed: :smilecolros: :headphones1:

Angel Oliver
04-16-2009, 04:44 PM
Oh how cute...a hamster....so fury and cute...come here while i feed you...come on...........stop running away...come on:laughing-at-you:.xxxxxxxxxxx

lucky7
04-16-2009, 04:56 PM
LOL! Hamsters are frigin CUTE!!!! I had one when i was little but my monm got mad at my sister and i and to "pay us back" she let him go in our back yard! :shocked: I was so MAD and SAD! I just know he got eaten by another animal! He wasnt a wild animal, so he couldnt survive that! UGH! Hes in hamster heaven now running on the biggest hamsterwheel ever! Ther, take that mom!:devil3:

Angel Oliver
04-16-2009, 05:00 PM
Oh Mams can be so cruel at times. Listen your thinking negative....i think really....someone found him and he actually lived a fab life and was very happy.So think like that....it will help.You have no proof he was eaten...that will torment you forever thinking like that. I believe he was loved after living with you...spinning on that wheel in his new cage....awwww:yes:xxxx

lucky7
04-16-2009, 05:14 PM
AWWWW, thanks Amanda! Yes, thats EXACTLY how it went down! :cute:

wrightrs
04-16-2009, 06:34 PM
Oh poor thing!!!!:no::cry2::crying5::cry4:

rob
04-16-2009, 06:50 PM
LOL!!! You girls make me smile!!!!! TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!! I got off after my last post here so i missed some really funny stuff!!! LOL Lori, handcuff you together...... TOO MUCH !!!!!:-)

Here's a funny one for you,

Once when I was a kid, my father, who was in federal law enforcement, had a collection of antique, and oddball types of handcuffs from all around the world. I was playing cops and robbers with my friends, and I borrowed a set of his cuffs. I was the bad guy, and ended up surrendering rather than being cut down in a hail of cap gun fire. My friends cuffed me, and I went to get the keyring with the proper key to open the cuffs. Well, there was no key that fit this particular set-oops. Of course, my father was in friggin Beirut of all places, and couldn't be reached to ask where the key was. One of his partners came over and tried his keys-no dice. My mother ends up taking me to the Smith and Wesson plant where they manufacture modern cuffs, to see if their experts could somehow open them. Still no dice. They ended up covering my wrists with wet towels and used this huge grinder/cutter thing to cut them off. The funny thing is, a few years later, I ended up going to work for S&W, and on my first day, I get settled in, learning my job, and the shop manager comes over and yells to the whole plant-Hey look everyone! It's Handcuff boy! I was hoping they wouldn't remember me. No such luck!. My father still laughs to this day about the whole incident. I never lived that one down.

Rob- AKA-Handcuff boy

P.S. That was the only set of cuffs in the whole collection that had no key!

mountaindreamer
04-16-2009, 07:08 PM
rob,

that is a priceless story....childhood "oops" are so much fun to visit down memory lane.

wrightrs
04-16-2009, 08:18 PM
Moving Up In The Animal Kingdom!!!
hamster Hamster BIG HAMSTER
:huh: ;) :thumbs-up:

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

wrightrs
04-17-2009, 12:55 AM
Now I'm a Ferret!!!!

Angel Oliver
04-17-2009, 01:41 AM
Oh handcuff boy so funny....just what you need on your first day :)

Angel Oliver
04-17-2009, 02:50 AM
Rooooaaaarrrrr :)

lucky7
04-17-2009, 11:16 AM
I LOVE IT ROB, or should i say "HANDCUFFBOY" LOL:) Now that's a STORY!!!!

froggal
04-17-2009, 01:09 PM
Rob that is hilarious!! I cannot help but wonder . . . Handcuff boy? Can you imagine what the kids that did not know the true story thought? You could have had some serious fun with that name!!

Rastagirl
04-17-2009, 04:41 PM
Handcuff Boy, you are amazing....

You have some of the best stories. Your childhood sounds like a dream...playing in the woods, building treeforts, army foxholes, playing with capguns, a dad with a collection of antique handcuffs...a mom that helps you get free of those handcuffs.....

If it was my mom, she would have made me wear them for a weekend as punishment for getting into my dad's collection. Your parents sound like the absolute best!

Between you and Angel, my life seems rather mundane........and handcuffless.

There is one part of the story that doesn't make sense to me though....you surrendering....Somehow, I just can't picture you ever giving up!

Thanks for the smile today....

rob
04-17-2009, 07:13 PM
Handcuff Boy, you are amazing....

You have some of the best stories. Your childhood sounds like a dream...playing in the woods, building treeforts, army foxholes, playing with capguns, a dad with a collection of antique handcuffs...a mom that helps you get free of those handcuffs.....

If it was my mom, she would have made me wear them for a weekend as punishment for getting into my dad's collection. Your parents sound like the absolute best!

Between you and Angel, my life seems rather mundane........and handcuffless.

There is one part of the story that doesn't make sense to me though....you surrendering....Somehow, I just can't picture you ever giving up!

Thanks for the smile today....

Ah, but I had a plan! As soon as they uncuffed me, I would wrestle a capgun away from one of them and escape.

The really amazing thing is that I didn't get arrested for some of the crazy stunts I used to pull! Once, we pulled a prank on the Principal of my highschool. He lived on a heavily traveled main road, and his driveway was a semi-circular one, a loop. You could pull into either end and end up back on the main street. One night myself, and a few of my delinquent friends, "borrowed" some road barriers, and detour signs from a construction site. We set them up so all the traffic on that road was detoured through the principals driveway. There were huge logging trucks, semi's, and all sorts of traffic driving through his yard. Of course, we figured that even in the middle of the night, somebody would see that we were not the road crew, so we also borrowed some of those bright orange vests and some workmans helmets so we would look the part. It was beautiful.

P.S. We returned the vests and helmets after the "job" was over. And the police were nice enough to return the barriers after they showed up and took them down. Of course, we never thanked them for obvious reasons!

Rastagirl
04-17-2009, 07:22 PM
I knew it...I was right! :)

The best stories....and friends. Sounds like you guys were the terrors of the town...but in disguise.

What brilliant minds! I'm most impressed.

I think you should write a book...with all the stories you have. Except you'd have to use a pseudonym....in case your old Principal happened to read it.

Thanks for the laugh......... :veryhappy:

Lori

KATROACH1972
04-17-2009, 07:27 PM
Says I am a ferret!lol I think i am more of a hog or cow!

froggal
04-17-2009, 09:16 PM
Rob that is SO funny! I had one class that was a religion class in high school. The building was across the street from the rest of the school (just big enough to hold one classroom, bathrooms, and two small offices) The boys in our class were constantly pulling pranks on the teacher. He was old and always trying to be "hip" he could never figure out who was playing the pranks on him. One day he really upset me because he made a comment which I thought was very negative about my race. (I was pretty quiet most of the time and didnt know how to express my anger) I talked all the boys, who just so happened to be "big" jocks into moving his car after class. I just thought that they would push it (a little Geo Metro) to the back of the building. Instead, they picked it up (the doors were locked so they couldnt push it) and put it right in front of the door. This building seriously had no other doors. No one could get in, and he couldnt get out! He had to crawl out a window (small windows!) in order to move his car!! He ripped his pants crawling out the window and the next two class periods didnt have class because he had to go home to change and he lived 25 minutes away!! I never did get caught. They boys didnt tell that it was my idea!

froggal
04-17-2009, 09:17 PM
I still feel bad about it. Maybe I should be a jack-ass instead of a guppy!!

Rastagirl
04-17-2009, 09:27 PM
Oh no no no, Froggal....you shouldn't be a jackass....he's the jackass for the racial comment. He brought that one on himself.

Very cute story....must have been some pretty strong jocks, picking up a Geo...I know they're small and everything, but they still gotta be pretty darn heavy.

I have a feeling most all of us, unless we're perfect saints, have those 'Prank' stories from our school years.

Thanks for sharing...

lucky7
04-18-2009, 11:18 AM
LOL ROB!!!! OMG do i need a dose of you sometimes when im not having such a good moment with my illness and its one of those moments, that really helped!! I love how you grabbed the capgun and got them back! LOL:laugh:

mountaindreamer
04-18-2009, 11:27 AM
hi rob,

keep the stories coming....makes me relive some of my early years of dangerous fun....

sounds like you are feeling better....hooray for humor to bring us around.

Rastagirl
04-18-2009, 01:37 PM
Okay, I'll share a pet story...sorry, not any humor in it, but I thought I'd share that Cooper finally learned how to use his bark and let himself be heard.

Cooper is a pretty quiet dog, he's had to be encouraged to bark since the day we got him. At first, we thought he didn't even have a bark...or that it was broke. But we played around and figured out how to get him to 'speak'. When he does bark, it's more like he's talking to you. He makes these funny, growly sounds and funny faces and kind of howls. It's pretty hilarious. And he does it differently for each of us in the family...that's why we think he's talking to us.

This morning, my husband took off very early to get to the race track for qualifying. My daughter and I, whose bedrooms are in the back of the house, were both awakened by our Cooper barking louder than we have ever heard him. And barking over and over, kind of desperate sounding. We both bounded out of bed, ran downstairs, and discovered my husband had let Cooper out in the backyard and then shut the sliding door and forgot about him and took off to the track. Poor Cooper....we don't know exactly how long he was out there, knowing him, he probably sat there a long time waiting patiently for someone to come let him in.

Poor dog....when we opened the door, we were nearly knocked over with his exhuberant happiness. We both got licks on our faces and he brought us his toys and growled and talked to us....I know exactly what he was saying..."Thanks guys, you're the best....and BTW, what the heck did I do to Dad to make him leave me in the backyard?"

wrightrs
04-18-2009, 03:17 PM
Today I'm a Kitten, I always wanted to be a Kitten!!!!

:fam21::smilecolros::thumbs-up::raspberry1:

Angel Oliver
04-18-2009, 03:47 PM
Meow wrightrs:laugh:.Kath, no,...... ferrets are lovely and so are you too:yes:. Oh Rob you rebel, so funny.Do you remember spud guns? So much fun, if not i'll tell you about them. Oh Lori, poor Cooper, but how great he got your attention hey.Daisy had different little noises, i'll tell you about her one day rest her soul. Phyllis tell us about your stories i want to hear them! Jeanette sending you healing vibes now------:musik28:-------sent.Froggal...dont you dare feel bad, what goes around comes around, he had no right to make you feel like that, so in my oppinion you did good,dont give him another thought!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

NoodleMom
04-18-2009, 05:10 PM
Pet stories and childhood stories, eh?
I'll have to think about that.
You guys are a riot.:laugh:

K

brandichi
04-18-2009, 07:33 PM
These stories are great! I'm sitting here cracking up, and my dog Brandi is looking at me as if I've lost it. Well...she may have a point... :laugh: I'll have to think of some stories to share too, but I don't think anything could compare to the ones you've already shared!! :)

mountaindreamer
04-19-2009, 10:49 AM
I have a ton of Roscoe stories, he is 5 lbs of personality.

Roscoe will smile on demand. He loves to lay his ears back, and smile so big that he shows his teeth....and he does this on demand. Everyone gets a huge laugh out of him smiling.

When i learn to set of an album, i will post a picture....you wil love it.

I told you that he loves to chase squirrels....once when we were camping, we heard a noise outside, so i opened the camper door to check it out. Roscoe darted out to chase what he thought was a squirrel, but it was an armadillo, and it did not run. Roscoe stopped, and turned around in confusion...he did not know what to do with a stubborn armadillo. I got Roscoe up in my arms, we went inside the camper, and let the armadillo have the outside.

lucky7
04-19-2009, 11:11 AM
I just LOVE Roscoe Phyllis!!!! Too dang CUTE! Hes so full of SPUNK!!!!:banana:

wrightrs
04-20-2009, 12:07 AM
Today I'm a house cat. So sad I'm not a kitten any more!!!
:):5::shock2::laughing-at-you:

Angel Oliver
04-20-2009, 02:27 PM
House Cats rule......be proud! xxx

Rastagirl
04-20-2009, 10:40 PM
Okay, Rastagirl is back! Been too busy to play with you guys, but I sure missed ya.... :hug:

While I was gone, some of you changed....from Guppies to Big Goldfish and from Ferrets to Hamsters, from Kitten's to Housecats....and Angel achieved the coveted status of LION KING.............and what a roar she has graced us with.

Well, I've been a Fierce Wolf now for about a hundred posts, well 99 to be exact, because I think that with this post, I shall reach 600 and I thought this would be the perfect thread (cuz it's my own, of course) to morph into my next animal.

Now a Wolf was okay, but somehow it brings to mind, for me, Lupus. Something I like to try and forget on my worst days, so this has been a daily reminder for me and I think it's time to move on up to something bigger and better.

So here goes, I'm going to finish this post...I'll just type a little bit more....and then, when I hit 'Submit Reply'.....we'll just see what's in store for this Animal in the Animal Kingdom...........................

Don't worry, though, I will return.....bigger and even better than before!

HOWLIN' MY LAST TIME!

froggal
04-21-2009, 12:04 AM
Absolutely no offense to wolves at all, but now you are much cuter (not that you werent cute before) in my opinion!! I love bear cubs! They are so adorable. It is awesome to see you progress! Thank you for all the help that you have been to me in my progression. You are a sweet lady!!

wrightrs
04-22-2009, 11:45 AM
I started out as a KITTEN, and every body thought I was so cute!!! They wanted me to be their HOUSE CAT. Now that I'm not so cute anymore, they make be stay outside, and now I'm a ALLEY CAT!!!!

:angelic::fam21::thumbs-up::crying5:

Angel Oliver
04-22-2009, 12:56 PM
Oh how cute you are now Lori...a bear cub....ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.xxx

wrightrs
04-22-2009, 09:14 PM
Lori, A bear cub. That a lot of post. Thats Great!!!!

wrightrs
04-22-2009, 09:35 PM
Now I'm a puppy. I'm so excited !!!! :laugh::yes::huh::unsure:

froggal
04-22-2009, 10:42 PM
It is kinda funny Becky, because you have a picture of a cat then next to it is the word puppy!! I am a big nerd, but it really does make me chuckle :laugh:

Rastagirl
04-22-2009, 11:13 PM
Well look at you, Froggal....you've got a Frog right next to your Big Goldfish! How cute is that?

froggal
04-22-2009, 11:19 PM
that is funny, and it never even crossed my mind! That makes me chuckle too! Many I am just overly tired. I am thinking all sorts of odd things are funny this evening!!

froggal
04-22-2009, 11:20 PM
That is supposed to say MAYBE I am just overly tired! Whoa! No more pain meds for me!

Rastagirl
04-22-2009, 11:41 PM
Angie...

Is that a Frog tattoo on your Avatar? If so, is it your tattoo?

froggal
04-23-2009, 12:16 AM
It is a frog tattoo, and yes it is mine. It is so funny because people keep sending me private messages asking me if the tattoo is on my butt!:shocked:

Rastagirl
04-23-2009, 12:18 AM
Well, is it?

p.s. sorry, I don't have time for private messaging.... :)

froggal
04-23-2009, 12:32 AM
Lori you are funny! For the record . . . No, it is not on my butt. It is on my right upper hip. I guess, now that I really look at the pic, it could be mistaken for a butt. LOL! :laugh:

Angel Oliver
04-23-2009, 11:14 AM
:moon: :) so funny.xxxx

lucky7
04-23-2009, 01:23 PM
AWWW, a bear cub Lori! How CUTE and fitting!!!!! You're adorable just like one!!!!:cute:

Rastagirl
04-23-2009, 03:10 PM
AWWW..... :thanks: .....Jeannette

Do bearcubs blush? :redface: ....you make me feel all fuzzy and adorable.

froggal
04-24-2009, 01:34 AM
jeanette it just dawned on me that you are a pitbull!! So not like you! You are so sweet and helpful. You are going to give those pitbulls a good name!!

wrightrs
04-26-2009, 02:44 PM
There's been so much going on, that I all most missed the fact the I transformed into a FIERCE PUPPY!!!!

:You_Rock_Emoticon::wizard::popworm::monkey-hear-no-evil

Angel Oliver
04-27-2009, 04:52 AM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay fierce puppy.Oh and Jeanette if im not mistaken you'll soon get rabis...so we''ll be wearing our masks :) And make sure when it happens you clean up the froth from your mouth as when Lori was a rabid pitbull she left frothy spit all over the forum :)

Rastagirl
04-28-2009, 04:22 PM
Wow, Wrightrs....you went from a Fierce Puppy to a Show Poodle in the blink of an eye.

Guess you're showdog material now. How's it feel?

wrightrs
04-28-2009, 04:29 PM
Today I'm a Show Poodle. I'll be at the groomers to get clipped, shampooed, fluffed, and claws polished. And pretty bows!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

lucky7
04-30-2009, 01:22 PM
OMG you guys!!!! I missed you!!!!! You are so dang cute! I am laughing already and i havent even been on long!!!! Lori you feel adorable cuz YOU ARE!!!!!! :cute: AWWWW, Froggal that was such anice thing to say to me! Thank you so much, i really needed that!!! WOO HOO, im kicking up my heals now!!! LOL:laugh: Dont worry Angel, i wont give you rabies, i love you too much!!!!!!!!:hug:

lucky7
04-30-2009, 01:26 PM
OOOPS, i forgot, the butt comment, too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) Lori, you got IT babe, the funny gene that is!!!! Well, you GOT A LOT of ITS though! The, helpful IT the careing IT the loving IT the empathy IT the sexy IT the great at taking pictures IT ............................ Just wanted to share that little piece of info! LOL

wrightrs
05-01-2009, 10:51 AM
I'm A Fierce Poodle Today. So Watch Out Now !!!!

:vader::rocketwhore::swordfight::samurai:

Angel Oliver
05-01-2009, 10:53 AM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay go wrightrs:laugh:.xxx

Oluwa
05-01-2009, 01:34 PM
I am still King Kong!

wrightrs
05-01-2009, 04:26 PM
Is KING KONG the end of the road? Or is there more? Stay tuned. Same Bat time !!! Same Bat Channel !!!!

:what-the::monkey-hear-no-evil:barf2::monkey-picking-nose

Angel Oliver
05-04-2009, 04:09 AM
Rooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :) x

lucky7
05-04-2009, 01:06 PM
Lion King, now that was a GOOD movie! LOl So you KNOW youre GOOD Angel when the movie is GOOD!!! Wait, youre GOOD no matter what!! Movie or not! YOU ROCK!!!!:musik39:

Angel Oliver
05-04-2009, 01:14 PM
Oh thanks so much.But i couldnt watch that movie...i believe it was sad....i still cry at watership down :) xxx

lucky7
05-04-2009, 01:51 PM
Yeah, it was sad.:no: I dont like those sad parts! :hissyfit: We want HAPPY!!! WOO HOO!:laugh:

wrightrs
05-04-2009, 10:10 PM
Now I'm a Labrador so I'm still in the dog family

:fam21::smilecolros:;):8:

froggal
05-05-2009, 12:53 AM
How am I supposed to feel good about myself as a ferret? They smell funny . . . :skeptical:

rob
05-05-2009, 06:39 AM
How am I supposed to feel good about myself as a ferret? They smell funny . . . :skeptical:

Look at the bright side, you could be a three-toed sloth, or a dung beetle.

lucky7
05-05-2009, 05:06 PM
LOL Froggal! TOO FUNNY!!!! Hey, i LIKE ferrets! They're sweet! We will just have to give you a bath A LOT!!!! LOL Dont worry, we wont look at your nakedness! You just wear a little ferret swimsuit! OMG how cute would that be!!!!

Hey Rob, GOOD POINT too by the way!!!! LOL:-)

Rastagirl
05-06-2009, 02:53 PM
Hello Boys and Girls.............I'mmmmmmmmmmm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!

Didya miss me? Didja?

I've returned as a Bear....I've just come out of hibernation and I am hungry! :yumyum:

Don't worry...I don't eat Ferrets, or Labradors, or Lion Kings.

Just wonderin' if there are any 3 toed sloths or dung beetles around ???

Thought I heard someone (rob) mention 'em.

It doesn't say I'm a Grizzly Bear or a Brown Bear....so I choose to be a Polar Bear (my fav).

I'm white....I'm furry.....and I don't take no S**T from anyone.

ROOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRR!!

:cool2: Lori

NoodleMom
05-06-2009, 03:53 PM
Hey hey ya'll,

ferrets and bears and snakes. I was a rattler. Wonder if I still am? I need to change my fancy duds to sumthin' more practical. Need to find my working out clothes. Got a little pudgy round the middle after my lunch.

K

NoodleMom
05-06-2009, 03:53 PM
Im a cobra.....

wrightrs
05-06-2009, 05:08 PM
Hello Boys and Girls.............I'mmmmmmmmmmm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!

Didya miss me? Didja?

I've returned as a Bear....I've just come out of hibernation and I am hungry! :yumyum:

Don't worry...I don't eat Ferrets, or Labradors, or Lion Kings.

Just wonderin' if there are any 3 toed sloths or dung beetles around ???

Thought I heard someone (rob) mention 'em.

It doesn't say I'm a Grizzly Bear or a Brown Bear....so I choose to be a Polar Bear (my fav).

I'm white....I'm furry.....and I don't take no S**T from anyone.

ROOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRR!!

I feel so much better being a dog (lab) since I'm not going to be eaten

Rastagirl
05-06-2009, 10:47 PM
Hey Froggal....

Ferrets are strange critters...I'm gonna have to agree with you on the smell thing. And, of course, you know I'm talking about ferrets here, not you. :veryhappy:

Here's my experience with ferrets. When my husband and I were in our late teens, he was sharing an apartment with a close friend. One day this friend comes home with a ferret for a pet. But he didn't want to cage the animal, so it got to run free through the apartment. At night, he had a little box with a blanket for it in the bathroom and he'd close the door.

Turns out, this ferret had a thing for girls. It learned how to go under the couch and climb up inside it and it would sneak up through the cushions and when you were sitting on the couch it would bite you in right in the butt. OUCH!! But the thing was, for some reason it only did it to the girls that sat on the couch. The guys, of course, thought this was hilarious.

I learned very quickly, like after the first bite, not to ever sit on the couch again. Those creatures have pretty sharp little teeth, and to this day I still have tiny, ferret teeth marks in my right butt cheek. :shocked:

Rastagirl
05-07-2009, 07:12 AM
Im a cobra.....

Hey hey Kasey.... :wavey:

Looks like you're a Young Wolf now..........

wrightrs
05-08-2009, 08:59 AM
I'm a German Shepherd now. I'm getting meaner and meaner.

:popworm::pokey::poke::no-no:

Angel Oliver
05-08-2009, 11:05 AM
''roar'' Angel attempts a loud roar with a shut mouth :) xx

lucky7
05-08-2009, 11:06 AM
AWWWWW!!!! Thats SO SAD AMANDA!!!! I just want to HUG you! When can you ROAR again with an OPEN mouth?:cute:

lucky7
05-08-2009, 11:08 AM
SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK TOO LORI!!!! :cute:

Angel Oliver
05-08-2009, 11:29 AM
''roar'' oh very soon i hope.I can open it a little enough to eat a bit of chocolate :) so very soon.Just aching! xxxx

lucky7
05-08-2009, 11:54 AM
YOu and YOUR CHOCOLATE! TOO CUTE!!!! YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!:cute:

lucky7
05-08-2009, 07:54 PM
Hey guys, i dont want to be a rattlesnake:skeptical: They're mean and they can kill you and they arent cute and cuddly:no: Hey, i just thought of a good reason though, i can BITE the bad people that hurt my friends! I will fight for the ones i love!!!! I will PROTECT my peeps! Yeah, thats it! I am a slithering protector!!!!!!! Well, i'd still rather be something more cuddly though LOL:wiggle: Ill get there yet!

Rastagirl
05-08-2009, 07:57 PM
Hey Lucky....I've got a snake joke....wanna hear it?

????????????????????????????

:cool2: Rasta

lucky7
05-08-2009, 08:10 PM
Lay it on me Rastagirl!!!

Rastagirl
05-08-2009, 08:23 PM
Okay...so there's this little bunny rabbit hopping down the bunny trail and he trips over a snake crossing the path.

The bunny says "Oh, excuse me, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to trip over you...you see I'm blind and couldn't see you there."

The snake says, "That's okay....you see I'm blind too...so it really wasn't your fault." "By the way, what kind of animal are you?"

The bunny says, "well, I don't really know cuz I've never seen myself."

The snake says, "Would you like me to feel you all over and I'll tell what kind of animal you are?"

"Yes..." says the bunny... "that would be wonderful."

So the snake feels all over the bunny and says, "wow, you're soft and furry, and you've got a twitchy little nose, and long, soft ears......you must be a bunny rabbit."

"Thanks" says the bunny. "That's so nice of you, would you like me to do the same for you?"

"Oh, yes please", says the snake.

So the bunny feels him all over....and then says, "Wow, you're smooth, you're cold, you're slimey, and you've got no balls.....you must be a lawyer."

Happy Friday!

Saysusie
05-09-2009, 08:49 AM
:-):-)
Hilarious

Angel Oliver
05-09-2009, 11:59 AM
Oh Lori thats fab! :) xx

froggal
05-11-2009, 10:12 AM
Lori that is so funny! You always have the best jokes! I just noticed I am still a stinky ferret! I have been in the hospital for 6 days so I havent had the chance to "grow" I hope I dont stay a stinky ferret forever!!

wrightrs
05-11-2009, 11:26 AM
I want to warn everybody that I'm now a pit bull so watch out !!!!

:vader::rocketwhore::no-no::pokey:

KATROACH1972
05-11-2009, 12:21 PM
I better watch out for you Becky! I am a house cat! lol hugs Kathy

wrightrs
05-11-2009, 07:48 PM
Yes Kathy, Watch out a house cat won't last long around me !!!

:monkey-loco::1::poke::pokey:

froggal
05-13-2009, 01:05 AM
Kat I totally LOVE the dancing penguin!! SO adorable. Makes me HAPPY!!:cute:

froggal
05-13-2009, 01:46 AM
OMG!!! So excited . . . If it didnt hurt to move I would be bouncing up and down in my chair!!! I am NOT a stinky ferret anymore!!! I am now a precious, little, adorable, cuddley kitten!!! WOO HOO!!! Puurrrrrrrr! :1244: Pardon my strange excitement . . . They have got me on some really good drugs!!!

froggal
05-13-2009, 01:49 AM
:stupid: I have no idea what the stick man is supposed to be doing on my last post. That is not what I intended to put there!! SORRY!!

rob
05-13-2009, 08:52 AM
:stupid: I have no idea what the stick man is supposed to be doing on my last post. That is not what I intended to put there!! SORRY!!

I could be wrong, but it looks like that stick man is throwing a clipboard. Everybody DUCK! Sorry, I couldn't resist.:laugh:

Just so you know, I'm joking about what happened because I think you did a great thing by standing up for yourself Angie. It reminds me of something I might do!

wrightrs
05-13-2009, 09:37 AM
Just waiting for my next transformation !!!!

:looking2::feedback::653::1:

lucky7
05-13-2009, 10:13 AM
OMG! I am SO LATE on this reply but LOL LORI!!!! TOO FUNNY!!!!! I LOVE THE SNAKE JOKE!!!!!:)

Rastagirl
05-13-2009, 10:35 AM
I could be wrong, but it looks like that stick man is throwing a clipboard. Everybody DUCK! Sorry, I couldn't resist.:laugh:

Rob....you are in quite the mood today. Froggal...do ya want me to hold him down while you take a clipboard to him too?

I'll do it... :yes:

Rasta :grin69:

wrightrs
05-13-2009, 10:54 AM
Rob....you are in quite the mood today. Froggal...do ya want me to hold him down while you take a clipboard to him too?

I'll do it...

Rasta

Can we all watch !!! :wall::fighting0061::-):071:

wrightrs
05-13-2009, 01:12 PM
Drum Roll Please !!!
I'm A Big Pit Bull Now!!!
I told you to watch out before. Well I'm Not Kidding Now !!!!

:angry-explosion::angry-explosion::angry-explosion::angry-explosion:

lucky7
05-13-2009, 01:15 PM
LOL!!!! Oh Becky! Now you do know that pitbulls get a bad rap right! LOL They are truely SWEET, they are TAUGHT to be mean! YOU ARE NOT MEAN!!!!:cute: You are too sweet to be rabid!!!!!!!! LOL

Angel Oliver
05-13-2009, 02:57 PM
Oh this is such a fun room to be in.I'll sell the tickets at the door here ready for the clipboard fight.....now im a lion king roooooaaaaarrrr so ive brought a leash for the big pit bull....just in case :) xxxx

lucky7
05-13-2009, 03:10 PM
Im first in line for a ticket!!!! LOL :laugh: WOO HOO!!!!!! FUN TIMES AHEAD!!!!!!! LOL, a leash for the pitbull!!!! Oh Angel, you make me smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:You_Rock_Emoticon:

lucky7
05-13-2009, 03:13 PM
LION, KING OF THE JUNGLE!!!!!! YOU're BIG GIRL ON CAMPUS!!!:049:

Rastagirl
05-13-2009, 03:15 PM
Just checked....700 posts....I am officially a Grizzly Bear!!

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!@**!

Now I can hold Rob down for sure....no problem :yup:

Angel...start selling those tickets now...we have a room full of seats.

Someone wheel in the popcorn machine and the keg and put em right over here >>>> X Froggal....get your clipboard ready....

:) We'll lure him in here with a beer and some popcorn....he'll never even see it coming.

lucky7
05-13-2009, 03:17 PM
Grizzlys are CUTE! They sure do eat alot though Lori! I guess we better have some picnic baskets stuffed FULL so you dont get too Feisty! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! LOL

Angel Oliver
05-13-2009, 03:19 PM
Wow what a bear!!! Tickets are selling quick.....anyone got any chocolate :) xxx

lucky7
05-13-2009, 03:23 PM
lol I ALWAYS HAVE CHOCOLATE!!!!! I ALWAYS bring EXTRA too!!!!!! YUM!!!!!

Angel Oliver
05-13-2009, 03:33 PM
Mmmmm oh fab news Jeanette :yes:. Lori...do you remember Grizzly Adams....about Ben the grizzly bear with the man..Adams with the beard...such sexy eyes he had.xxx

lucky7
05-13-2009, 03:41 PM
OOOOOOOH, ANGELS got a crush! LOL:valentine3:

Angel Oliver
05-13-2009, 03:43 PM
Please google Grizzly Adams.He is the man resciung the bear...you will laugh but will see what i mean.It was on every sunday when i was young in the 80's.xxxx

Rastagirl
05-13-2009, 04:29 PM
Mmmmm oh fab news Jeanette :yes:. Lori...do you remember Grizzly Adams....about Ben the grizzly bear with the man..Adams with the beard...such sexy eyes he had.xxx

Do I remember Grizzly Adams? I never missed an episode. He was the coolest mountain man...and so sweet and gentle....with eyes that could melt you. :puppy_dog_eyes:

I'll bet that's how he tamed the bears and animals...with his captivating eyes.

I believe the show was called 'The Life and Times of Grizzly Adams'....

It began with a 1974 movie (that i saw 3 times) and then the TV series from 1977-78.

How's that for knowing my Grizzly Adams stuff, Angel? Are you duly impressed???

Angel Oliver
05-13-2009, 04:35 PM
OMG YES LORI......oh his eyes and that husky quiet voice.....i used to melt aged 12 :) I still love him now.I love the theme tune....''take me home'' oh brings back such happy memories....before life :) Now im all grown up and want to be little again.Oh im glad you know him....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx