PDA

View Full Version : Calendar

Rastagirl
02-17-2009, 09:23 PM
Did anyone check out the calendar yet?

I was just playing around with it seeing what the options are and started jumping to different months and discovered there are some birthdays on it. They have cute little birthday cake icons.

Oluwa....iseedeadmonkeys....Tammylynn....I know when your birthdays are.... :)

Now some people won't be able to sneak their birthday past us, like Rob tried.

Mmmmmm....wonder if this forum has a party room where we can all meet for cake and presents????

It seems to have everything else...... :)

Lori

mountaindreamer
02-18-2009, 06:28 AM
lori,

good morning. I love the idea of a party thread. I saw the birthdays on the calendar. I wonder if we will be able to personalize our calendar and keep up with dr. appts. etc. that would be great. We would be able to stay on whl forum 24hrs a day. We could chat, play games, and keep up with dr. appts. what else would we need? ha ha ha

phyllis

Angel Oliver
02-18-2009, 06:38 AM
Hey the doctors appointment and hospital are no good for me.....my hospital cancelled last night lol and my ambulance just turned up to take me....they didnt inform them the appt was cancelled.

Yes but the party room sounds good. I'll start getting together some music....party poppers and decorations.

Angel.xx

mountaindreamer
02-18-2009, 07:28 AM
good morning angel,

what hospital appt? if i understand it, you were supposed to have an appointment at the hospital, they cancelled, but the ambulance showed up anyway. are you ok. was this an emergency.

phyllis

Angel Oliver
02-18-2009, 08:41 AM
Yes im fine...sorry i didnt explain. I have an ambulance to take me to this appointment as its so far away.I have severe panic attacks so very rarely leave the house. If i do, someone has to be with me...transport wise anyway.im such a wuss lol :) I hope i conquer this part of the illness so i can go n live again.
Yes the appointment was cancelled.I told them to make sure they cancel the transport.They didnt so it turned up.

Angel.xxx

iseedeadmonkeys
02-18-2009, 09:11 AM
yeah i skipped passed that a little while ago, now forgotton where it was again lol x

kducks
02-18-2009, 12:42 PM
If you add your birthday information to your profile, it puts your birthday on the calendar for you.