PDA

View Full Version : having a tough day

mountaindreamer
02-17-2009, 06:03 PM
well, after being in the er friday night with atrial fibrillations, I went to my cardiologist today to get a monitor to wear. While there, my heart went crazy again, so no heart monitor. Instead, i got a new med (beta blocker to lower heart rate) and an increase in my rythmol. I will be getting an ablasion (sp) soon and then will have to take cumidin.

my heart is still in fibrillation, and if still going crazy in am, I have to go back to er....I hate this stuff. Each time I go through this, it causes my fibromyalgia trigger points in my chest and shoulders to act up and everything goes down hill from here.

I have to just lay in bed....walking to bathroom makes me struggle for air, and makes my heart to beat like crazy......what a life.

anyway, hugs are appreciated.

phyllis

rob
02-17-2009, 06:17 PM
Hi Phyllis,

I wish you were feeling better. Anything involving the heart is scary to deal with. Having to stay in bed is the pitts. I don't have the fibrilations, but I sure get winded awfully easy like you. I know how it feels. I'm hoping you'll have a better day tomorrow.

Rob

PS-Look at the bright side, you're still the solitaire champion!

sits_inthe_corner
02-17-2009, 06:31 PM
Gentle hugs to ya phyllis

Hope the new medications help you feel better and regain some control. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Rastagirl
02-17-2009, 06:40 PM
Oh Mountaindreamer....

Sorry to hear things are still not going well for you. Sending special HUGS your way and hoping the new meds will do their job.

Take it easy on yourself. I know how hard it is to stay put in bed, so I'll say a prayer that things settle down and you'll be able to get back on your feet soon.

Let us know how you're doing.

Hugs,

Lori :)

mountaindreamer
02-17-2009, 07:28 PM
thanks everyone....you all mean the world to me.

and Rob....I am sure that it won't be long before someone gets me...by the way...how in the world do you move your right/left/up/down arrows fast enough to play pac man...my fingers just won't move fast enough...I need a joy stick.

phyllis

Saysusie
02-17-2009, 09:07 PM
Mountaindreamer;
I, too, am wishing you could feel better soon. Sending you warm hugs of understanding. Oh oh oh....like you, my fingers are just not fast enuf for pacman. He would either go too far or not far enuf and I was always getting gobbled up. I guess my old hands are just not made for these games that require some form of dexterity (lol)
Feel better, take care of yourself and know that we are here for you.

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie