PDA

View Full Version : I am sooo bad....

NoodleMom
02-17-2009, 12:53 PM
at navigating new places. It overwhelms me and then my brain freezes and I cant think and what I was able to figure out once I cannot figure it out a second time.
Mods, admiins, Saysusie, Conrad anyone who had a hand in the updating please dont feel bad. I know this will be a good thing once I get a handle on it.
I will be here but trying to navigate will be slow going for me.
If ya care to feel free to send me a
kudos,
a WTG,
a pat on the back,
a high five,
a shoulder to cry on ,
non-soggy tissue
a map
a compass
a tour guide

Please this so intimidates me.

Kasey cant find my way out of a paper bag

rob
02-17-2009, 12:58 PM
Kasey,

Just start hitting buttons and see what happens. It's taking me some time to get used to as well. As I figure things out though, they are alot easier to use and quicker than the old site. Posting pictures now is super easy. Just concentrate on one task at a time, it'll start to make sense before long.

Rob

Saysusie
02-17-2009, 12:59 PM
This new site is so very different from the old one, that it is quite understandable that you may feel a bit overwhelmed. Don't beat yourself up about it, please. Just let us know where you are having difficulty and we will help you find your way.
So, I am sending you...
Kudos for not giving up
pat on the back for making it here
A High Five for posting
A shoulder to cry on when you feel a bit lost
Non-soggy tissues to dry your tears of frustration
My promise to always give you directions
And a tour of any part of the new site that you feel lost in!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

NoodleMom
02-17-2009, 01:02 PM
Aww Saysusie yous funny. Said in a squeaky little voice.

Angel Oliver
02-17-2009, 01:08 PM
I have sent you a private message.See if that helps.If it confuses you more....delete it and have a quick drink .Dont worry....just take your time.I keep getting lost and ending up in other peoples profile thingy...lol....its funny :)

Love
Angel.xxx

mountaindreamer
02-17-2009, 03:55 PM
hi noodlemom,

do not worry. I have fumbled around so many times.....I too keep ending up in people's private profiles and don't have a clue how i got there. I got a private message from saysusie saying i was posting to her on rob's private message place....did not even know i had been there. love the games...when i get lost, i go to arcade and play for a while. good luck, wish i could help.

phyllis

kducks
02-18-2009, 12:18 PM
Way to go! You'll figure things out in no time..don't worry. I was just getting used to the old place and now we have a new look. It's similar to some other boards I've posted on, so I'm not too lost..just need to figure out the avatar stuff.