PDA

View Full Version : Some Pics from DC

Saysusie
02-16-2009, 04:01 PM
Hello Family;
I've posted some pictures of our trip to the inauguration in my photo album here. Click on my name, then go to my public profile. I Hope that you enjoy them!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

Oluwa
02-16-2009, 04:28 PM
I did, Saysusie....loved 'em. In the spring, if able.... I want to see the Cherry Blossoms in bloom....

Thank you for sharing....I enjoyed.

Oh, hey I added a blurb, comments at a few of your snaps...a new feature...

Love,
Oluwa

Angel Oliver
02-16-2009, 04:36 PM
Yes i wrote on them somewhere too.They are fab photos and you look beautiful with your husband. :) xxx

Rastagirl
02-16-2009, 04:38 PM
Thanks, Saysusie....

The pics are great! Makes you feel a little closer to the event when you have pics from someone that was right there as it all happened.

I can see the joy on your face. :)

Fondly,

Lori

Saysusie
02-16-2009, 11:07 PM
Thank you all for your lovely comments. We are returning to DC in May so that our God Daughter will be able to visit all of the Smithsonians and see more of DC. Oluwa, I will make sure to post pictures of the Cherry Blossoms in bloom.
I am waiting for pics from my God Daughter's camera. She took a few of me and the choir. I will try to post those also.

Peace and Blessings To You All
Saysusie

Oluwa
02-16-2009, 11:28 PM
Hi you, Saysusie...

You're welcome. I look forward to seeing you in your choir...

BTW a gorgeous avatar..you.

Nightie night...sweet dreams.
Love,
Oluwa

mountaindreamer
02-17-2009, 05:55 AM
hi saysusie,

thanks for the great pictures. You and your husband are a very"handsome couple" and I am glad that you have each other. Your god-daughter is beautiful, I know you all had a wonderful time. Congrats on being invited to sing.

phyllis

rob
02-17-2009, 07:02 AM
Thanks for sharing your pictures Saysusie. I have to agree, you and your husband make a great looking couple, and your God-Daughter is absolutely beautiful. You'll have fun going back when it's not crowded, there's so much to see there. I could spend a whole week in each of the Smithsonians, and still not see everything. I'm so glad you were able to be there for the inauguration.

Rob