PDA

View Full Version : Stupid question about posts

TracyDawn
04-21-2005, 09:54 AM
Ok maybe I should have seen this somewhere but I don't think I have. How come when I am typing a post sometimes it changes some of the words to *I think your mom is calling...time to go home now* Or something like that??? I've seen it in other posts too but I'm still confused. Can someone explain it to me?
p.s. This may not be the right forum for this question and if not, then I am sorry.

dency
04-21-2005, 03:00 PM
This has happened to me several times when I was posting something. I found going back and retyping the sentence or more in edit mode got rid of it. Still kind of freaky.

Dency

Saysusie
04-22-2005, 08:54 AM
This has happened to several of us on more than one occassion. I have to apologize because I keep meaning to ask the administrator about it and I haven't yet. It is like an intrusion isn't it???
I will make sure to bring it to his attention and will get back to you with an answer (if there is one) :?

Saysusie

Clatter
06-18-2005, 07:49 PM
Was there ever an answer about the "your mother is calling" overlay? I've had it happen t a post and couldn't seem to make it leave. I'd think it was censorship, except that the words getting written over are "when I go", which doesn't seem too racy.

-C

Saysusie
06-20-2005, 09:04 AM
oops :oops:
I asked, got an answer, forgot to post the answer, forgot what the answer was and now have to ask again!!
After I get a response, I will make sure to post it!
No, the overlay is not offensive, it is just intrusive!!

Saysusie