PDA

View Full Version : Wow...look at us now

Saysusie
02-15-2009, 07:05 PM
Hello WeHaveLupus Family;
Don't we look spectacular??? OMG look what Conrad has done for us? Have you tried all of the new goodies yet?

CONRAD!
This is unbelievably wonderful! I am at a loss for words, but suffice it to say "OH YEA!!!!!"

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

Rastagirl
02-15-2009, 07:35 PM
Yes, we look absolutely spectacular! This is so cool!! What an amazing forum. I've been playing around the site checking things out today, and I am very pleased. There are so many new features and goodies for us. Lots of bells and whistles.....

And, look, Saysuzie, you are now 'Emperor of the Solar System'. :) How cool is that?

Conrad has really treated us to something special.

Thanks, again, Admin.....

Lori :)

admin
02-16-2009, 12:52 AM
You ain't seen nutting yet. Muahahaha.....

TobyJug
02-16-2009, 09:10 AM
nice one yeh the improved forum looks good...
I see we now have photo album space and all sorts..

Superb thanks... :D

hatlady
02-16-2009, 12:28 PM
WOW.....Took me several tries to log in, because I wasn't quite where I should have been. I thought "OH MY!!! I miss a couple days and they change everything!

Looks pretty cool - will have to take a few to look around....

hatlady
02-16-2009, 12:30 PM
WHAT A HOOT! I'm finally a "SENIOR" member! Hey Conrad, just because I'm older'n'dirt, doesn't mean I'm old?!!

;^)

Rastagirl
02-16-2009, 12:50 PM
Too funny...Hatlady. lol

:) :) :)

Glad you're back......

Lori

Saysusie
02-16-2009, 01:09 PM
I noticed that under my picture. Wonder if there is any meaning to the fact that I am an emperor and not an emperess??? Hmmmmm

Oh well, I guess since I rule the entire solar system, I should not quibble about the name huh?

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

rob
02-16-2009, 02:01 PM
I noticed that under my picture. Wonder if there is any meaning to the fact that I am an emperor and not an emperess??? Hmmmmm

Oh well, I guess since I rule the entire solar system, I should not quibble about the name huh?

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

Well, it's like on BSG. All the female officers and Pres. Roslyn are still addressed as Sir!

Saysusie
02-16-2009, 02:09 PM
So...maybe it's time for me to change my name to Sirsusie (lol)

NoodleMom
02-16-2009, 05:28 PM
This is just awesome!! I am thrilled with the new look and the new features. I love that you can see the beginning sentence or to be clicking. I am sure as I discover more I will be equally thrilled.

How do you add smilies to the text of a message.?

K

hatlady
02-24-2009, 07:45 AM
Been away again for a few days (weeks?) and notice I can put in a photo - not sure if mine uploaded correctly. Am on laptop today, so might have to redo from home - where I have a bit more computer control!

Good to SEE everyone and to be on line!

iseedeadmonkeys
02-24-2009, 08:12 AM
you just really made me laugh there haha,

i know guys its really good, and still so many ppl are joining

good job :D