PDA

View Full Version : Happy Valentine's Day WHL Members

Rastagirl
02-14-2009, 10:17 PM
Just wanted to wish everyone a very HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY from Rastagirl!

I am so glad I have found all you guys, and I wanted to send some LOVE your way on this special day.

To...Saysuzie, Sits, Oluwa, Hatlady, Mountaindreamer, Rob, Angeloliver, ISDM, Danica, Noodlemom, Bonusmom, Jody, Tobyjug, Lucky7, Spanglishqueen, Supergiv, Pretti in Pink, and Cherokee and all the newbies, and anyone else I forgot....

Be well....

XXXOOO

Lori :)

kukukajoo
02-15-2009, 11:06 AM
I hope you had a great Valentine's day!!!!!

Rastagirl
02-15-2009, 02:30 PM
Thanks, Krissy, I did. :)

My husband treated me like a Queen!! He took me out for a late dinner last night (cuz all the restaurants were full until 10 pm). He even went to the store and brought home jumbo shrimp and cocktail sauce, cheese and crackers, and a bottle of wine, and made me appetizers before we went to dinner. We had a very nice time.

Hope yours was nice, as well.

Fondly,

rob
02-15-2009, 04:19 PM
I didn't do anything exciting for V day, but I'm glad to hear others did. It's good to see everyone, I was only able to log in to the new forum a couple of hours ago.

Rob

P.S. Lori, I watched the entire Lord of the Rings Trilogy on dvd yesterday, it made me think of you, and your sig. Good stuff.

Rastagirl
02-15-2009, 04:29 PM
Rob,

I can't think of a better way to spend an entire day! :) We've done the 'marathon' thing a few times.

Sorry your days have been difficult. :(

Sending you good thoughts for a better day tomorrow.

Spanglishqueen
02-15-2009, 04:56 PM
Happy V- Day to you Rastagirl and everyone else.

We went and saw a Romantic movie --- Friday the 13th :)

Danica01
02-15-2009, 05:25 PM
Rastagirl!!!! Thank you for your Valentine day wishes. I am also happy you are a part of my life as well as everyone else! How did we live without each other so long??????

mountaindreamer
02-16-2009, 01:58 PM
hi rastagirl,

thank you so much for your valentine wish. I am so grateful for each of you, and agree, I don't know what I would have done without this group.

Glad the hubby did a good job on valentine day. My guy, and I, laid low (I was in emergcy room friday night), but we had a nice evening.

phyllis

Rastagirl
02-16-2009, 03:07 PM
Thank you, Spanglishqueen, Danica, Mountaindreamer.....

for your kind words.

Phyllis....I've spent my share of Friday nights in the ER, never a pretty place, but on weekends it always seemed even worse. Sorry you had to be there....I hope you're doing better now. Things under control...?

Take care,

mountaindreamer
02-16-2009, 03:12 PM
hi Lori,

yes things are better now. My Atrial Fibrilation decided to act up again on Friday. I tried for about 10 hours and could not get under control. Got to the ER at 11:00, and finally escaped at 6:00a.m. next morning. Now my cardiologist wants me to wear a monitor for a few weeks. Oh well, always something.

thanks,
phyllis

Angel Oliver
02-16-2009, 04:52 PM
Oh thanks so much for my Valentine wishes.Sorry it took so long for a reply but i just got here lol.Theres always one lol :) Hope you had a lovely day yourself.I did'nt do much, so hope you enjoyed it.

Love
Angel.xxx

Rastagirl
02-16-2009, 09:22 PM
Angel.....

I was waiting for you to show up.....the place wasn't the same without you. :)

I thought I could feel your 'eyes' on me today while I was fixing dessert for tonight's dinner. You know how you have that feeling that someone is watching you.... It was right while I was chopping bananas and maraschino cherries....did you smell them? *sniff - sniff*

:)

Lori

Angel Oliver
02-17-2009, 08:17 AM
Omg....my mouth is watering again lol. I think my spirit was with you when you made it...i have to admit it :) I just made a hot chocolate with marshmellows and cream mmmm so tasty :)

Wish there was a button here to send me food lol :)

DrinkofWtr
02-17-2009, 08:17 AM
Hope you all had a nice Valentine's Day. I had a pleasant one. I awoke to a huge balloon which said "Love You", flowers, candy, and a cute, red, stuffed Teddy Bear which Said, "I Love You". For some reason, I got the whole nine yards. It has been raining "Cats and Dogs" off and on here for the last few days, so I have been cooped up. Yesterday, there was a break in the rain and my boyfriend and I went dancing to a Jazz and Blues Band at the harbor. I don't drink alcohol, so he always gets me Cokes with lots of cherries in the glass.

mountaindreamer
02-17-2009, 09:57 AM
hi drinkofwtr.

what a wonderful valentine day surprise. I am so thankful that you have a special person in your life.

phyllis

Rastagirl
02-17-2009, 10:26 AM
Hi DrinkofWtr....

Sounds like you had a special day of treats! What fun...dancing with your boyfriend. :) That sounds great.

Good to hear he knows how to take care of you....Mmmm cherries....I always ask for extra.

Glad to hear from you...

Angel Oliver
02-17-2009, 12:23 PM
OH how wonderful for you.Im sooooooooo jealous lol...can you rent him out lol :) Im only joking. I too am so glad for you, what wonderful memories you are making...fab :) Oh and to go dancing as well.....ahhhh so romantic.xxxx

Angel.xxxxx

DrinkofWtr
02-19-2009, 09:27 AM
Dear Mountaindreamer, Rastagirl and Angel:

You all are always so supportive and glad for others when good things come their way. I am so thankful for you and everyone else who make this site so special.

BonusMom
02-19-2009, 10:00 AM
Back at ya Lori!