PDA

View Full Version : I have a new wardrobe!!!!

NoodleMom
02-12-2009, 05:56 PM
HubbyMan took me shopping this afternoon for new CLOTHES!!!!!
I have lost so much weight being sick that the size 10s I was wearing made me look emaciated. I got a pinstrip pantsuit with a rose colored blouse for the Sweethearts Banquet tomorrow, two pair of jeans and two or three tops. I also got four camisoles and three bras. The camis fit snug enuf to hide the extra skin I have. I used to wear a size 10 and medium tops, now I wear a size 4 and small tops.

I feel so good now that I dont look so awful. heart

Kasey

kukukajoo
02-12-2009, 06:00 PM
WOW! Sounds like you made out well and I hope they all look really nice on you!

I went to TJ Maxx and got two tops on sale. Was looking for something red or colorful for Valentines but I ended up with two that were black and white!

Angel Oliver
02-12-2009, 06:01 PM
Oh how lovely is your husband. I bet you feel like a million dollars now. Im glad it has made you feel so good.Take photos tmrw so we an see how smart you look. Im so pleased for you.Enjoy wearing them. :)

Love
Angel.xxx

Angel Oliver
02-12-2009, 06:02 PM
Hey black and white are fab colours.They'll go with anything. You enjoy wearing your new tops too. :)

Love
Angel.xxx

mountaindreamer
02-16-2009, 03:15 PM
hi Kasey,

I hate that your weight loss is such a problem, but I am so happy that your hubby is the wonderful man that he is. Hope you feel beautiful in your new clothes....I know your man was probably shining a big smile when he saw you.

share a smile today,
phyllis

Angel Oliver
02-16-2009, 05:47 PM
Have you been wearing your new clothes? Do you feel fantastic in them? I hope so, so much.

love
Angel.xx

Rastagirl
02-16-2009, 09:29 PM
Hi Noodlemom....

Not sure how I missed this thread....especially since I love new clothes. I'm glad you were treated to a special shopping trip just for you. It's so much fun to get some new things to wear.

Would love to see a pic of you in a new outfit or two.

Take care and enjoy your new wardrobe.....

Lori :)

NoodleMom
03-01-2009, 08:49 PM
Hubbyman finally got them uploaded for me.

http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo114/bob_eclecticpen/DSCF1656.jpg

Rastagirl
03-01-2009, 09:06 PM
Kasey....

What a fun surprise. I popped in to the forum to see what's going on and find your picture. You look soooo lovely in your new clothes. What a doll you are. Love your haircut.

It's so much fun to finally 'see' you. You kind of get a sense of someone by the words and thoughts they share on here...but it's so great to finally see a face to go with those words.

Thank you for sharing yourself with us...both with the picture and with your kindness and comforting when we need it.

Hugs,

Lori :)

NoodleMom
03-01-2009, 09:47 PM
Thank you Lauri. you are so kind yourself. I just really love it here. I feel so loved and accepted here.

Its funny this photo was supposed to go in a thread where everyone was posting a photo. HubbyMan got a wee bit confuzzled.

Hmm now too find an easy solution....

rob
03-01-2009, 09:47 PM
Wow, Kasey, you really look great. I don't think I've ever seen a picture of you. This place has changed so much in the past few weeks. So many people are now posting pics of themselves. Finally putting faces to the names and the personalities is a good thing I think.

NoodleMom
03-01-2009, 09:52 PM
Thanks Rob,

My son and daughter were taking pics. They called it my photoshoot. Never had a photo shoot b/4. It was fun for me and they had fun too.
I will say that I fizzled out after just a short time.

K

iseedeadmonkeys
03-02-2009, 08:21 AM
Wardrobe ;)

ISDM
xx

sick n tired
03-02-2009, 09:46 AM
Hey Kasey...great pic and I can't even see that bump on it :-)

Your husband is so sweet to take you shopping.

What is going on that has caused you to lose so much weight?

sick n tired
03-02-2009, 10:21 AM
Sorry serious fog :-) I mean I can't see the bump on your head...lol

NoodleMom
03-02-2009, 12:51 PM
hey sickntired
I kinda puzzled that one out to understand what bump you were talk about.

I have been losing weight since the beginning of Oct. I am not digesting my food for some reason. It has been either going right thru me or right back up. They do not know why. I see the GI sometime soon, I cant remember when tho.

Thanks for all the positive stroke everyone.

K

AyahsClan
03-02-2009, 01:15 PM
The new suit sounds pretty! Bet you look stunning in it. You are beautiful.

Hope they diagnose and treat your digestion problems correctly. That must be terribly difficult to deal with.

sick n tired
03-03-2009, 12:44 PM
Sorry for the puzzle, Kasey....I believe I am going brain dead..I have been having so much problems remembering simple things... Thank God for spell check...I thought you were the one who hit their head on the drawer...lol

Sorry you are having all that gastro problems tho.

BonusMom
03-05-2009, 09:56 PM
Love the photo NoodleMom!

I hope your digestive issues settle down soon. I know how distressing they can be. The worst part is feeling cruddy, losing weight and everyone telling you how great you look. Trust me, they don't want my diet "secret".

Good luck with the GI and let us know how it goes.