PDA

View Full Version : Oh glorious foggy day!!!!!

Danica01
02-12-2009, 01:46 PM
I have to share this with all of you! I am doing some laundry and I was just going about it when I realize......I am putting the clothes in the bath tub and not the washer! I know what you are all thinking......I did not turn on the shower.....hehehehehehe :D :D Glorious stories from brain fog! Ok, who is going to start the first chapter in this best selling story :?: :!: :angel: No worries, you are not laughing at me but you are laughing with me :lol:

Rastagirl
02-12-2009, 02:40 PM
:lol: :lol: Or, as my teenage son says, "I'm not laughing at you...I'm laughing next to you." :D

Just make sure the next time you need a bath, you don't find yourself trying to climb in the washing machine.... :shock:

Maybe you should put a sign on your shower, the kind with the circle and slash through it, that indicates, "no clothes washing, here".

Peraps that's what we lupies need special just for us....custom signs that indicate things like.....No Keys in the refrigerator, No Preparation H on the toothbrush, etc. That way we won't be doomed to accidentally repeat the same move when the next big fog arrives. :lol:

Okay...I'll share for Chapter one....

Left the house one day to run an errand. I pulled out of my street, got to the corner stop sign, and went blank.....I suddenly could not think of what I was doing. I sat there at the stop sign, thinking.....thinking.....nothing would come. I got so mad at myself and stubborn that I refused to go back home. I thought "I'm driving around, it'll come back to me." So I drove all over my town, used up all my gas in my stubborness, got to see places in my town I didn't know were there. When the gas was gone, and my pride properly put in its place, I drove back to my driveway. :( When I got out of my truck and turned around, I saw the letter I was supposed to mail at the Post Office. I had been sitting on it. :lol:

What I learned....."Sometimes if something is out of sight, it is definitely out of my mind."

Lori :P

kukukajoo
02-12-2009, 03:04 PM
Lori,

Thanks for sharing that funny moment! I think I may be as stubborn as you as I have drove out, forgotten as well and just kept on going hoping it will come to me at some point (it usually does).

I tell you being on here makes me feel normal for the first time in a long time!

Angel Oliver
02-12-2009, 05:31 PM
Oh so funny.Im laughing with you all and next to you all. Its a strange sensation when it happens isnt it.

I have a few :-

1. Had a cig in 1 hand im on the laptop, mobile phone on the bed.Phone rings, i put the cig to my ear and try to suck the phone.

2.Went to physio for my jaw.She gave me blue stickers to remind me when to do the jaw exercises. Problem....i carnt remember where the stickers are.

3.Went to the shop to buy ingrediants for a chilli. Got there and just could'nt remember what i went for.Then remembered....it was the cat food.I got home and put them away, got undressed started watching telly.Mam comes in and asks when am i making the chilli......DOH. It took 4 days before i actually made that chilli cause each time was the same.I even wrote it on a note.But forgot to read it DOH.

Danica01
02-15-2009, 12:00 PM
That is so funny!!!! I know, I will write things down and then forget where the pad of paper is that I actually wrote them on!!!!!! It is a never ending story with us......hehehehehe! When you get past the yuckiness, Lupus has its funny moments!!!