PDA

View Full Version : Lab Results & Good day today!

kukukajoo
02-12-2009, 12:19 PM
Feeling pretty good today- some energy and NO headache as of yet!!!! I am only hoping as yesterday was a fog day for sure!

So I have been running around collecting my medical records and snooping of course!! Trying to interpret the results with the help of google.

evidently lots still not come back yet.... But here is what is abnormal so far:

LAC screen- just has a star that it is abnormal and says relflexed for confirmation, Not sure what that means.
IgM Cardiolipin is 82 (normal is <10)
IgM PhosphatidylSerine is 95 (normal is <25)
B2 Glyco IgM is Greater than 10 (normal is less than 10)

Whataya think?

Waiting to see what other tests come up in the next few days.

Krissy

sick n tired
02-12-2009, 12:25 PM
Whoo hookukukajoo ...good news... :multi:

It is so nice when they go back to normal or when they get at least a little better. Mine just recently went haywire...but so did I...lol

kukukajoo
02-12-2009, 12:28 PM
So the values can go up an down? Mine just seem so high, no wonder the MDs wanted me on something stronger than aspirin.

sick n tired
02-12-2009, 12:40 PM
Sorry...I was thinking about something else...it is good at least you don't have that blinding headache...someday I will climb out of this fog and be on the top of a mountain and see and think clearly until then everything is upside down and misty.

sick n tired
02-12-2009, 12:43 PM
:lol: I just read your post again and I can't believe that I saw it as the opposite...actually it is sort of funny...maybe I have dyslexia of the brain or something...not only turning letters around but whole sentences... :oops: :oops: :oops: