PDA

View Full Version : Sending Hugs to our Rob

Rastagirl
02-11-2009, 06:26 PM
Rob....

I'm guessing that you're having a rough time of it.......This must be a bad one.

Really sorry you're suffering. Wish I could take it away for you. :cry:

I was thinking of you today and wanted to send you very, very gentle hugs and positive thoughts to get you through it.

You do not need to reply at all.....just hang in there, save your strength.

The place feels kind of empty without you...You take such good care of all of us with your support, kind words, and you make us all smile! :D

Thank you, my friend. (May I call you friend?)

Fondly,

Lori :P

mountaindreamer
02-11-2009, 06:29 PM
hi lori,

this is toooooo weird. We each posted thoughts to Rob at exactly the same time......we must be really sending him lots of gentle hugs.

phyllis

rob
02-11-2009, 07:45 PM
Hi guys,

I just logged on and saw that there are 3 separate threads wishing me well. Thank you, thank you all. It really means alot to me. It's been a tough day. Bone pain, burning fingers and toes on the right side, right eye is hurting. It's a sharp pain behind the eye from optic neuritis. Got the shakes as well. I feel completely drained of energy. I'm having a hard time getting the words out, but I wanted to thank you all. Gonna take my pain meds and try to get some sleep. I hope all is well for all of you tonight.

Rob

NoodleMom
02-11-2009, 08:58 PM
feel better soon rob

Cant type much as im hurting and waiting for meds to kick in.

kasey

Danica01
02-12-2009, 12:08 AM
Rob

We love you so much and tonight so many of us are thinking of you and are waiting until the day you are returned to us. You have made such a difference in my life as well as so many others. I am a better person because of you and everyone I have met on here. You are truly my Lupus family and I would not want it any other way. Sweet dreams my good friend and one day you will wake up and it will be easier and until then we will carry it with you.

Much love,

Danica

Angel Oliver
02-12-2009, 05:11 AM
Well said Danica.....i second that!!

Hope you feel better soon Rob:)

love
Angel.xx

Saysusie
02-12-2009, 11:12 AM
Good Morning Rob;
I truly hope that you were able to have a restful night. As everyone else has said, you are on my mind and I am hoping that you can find some peaceful, painless moments.
Sending you warm cyber hugs and hoping that you are doing better!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie