PDA

View Full Version : My behind, my bum, my keister,my tushy,my butt, my rump...

NoodleMom
02-11-2009, 09:33 AM
where did it go? I have no rumplestitskin anymore. I have lost so much weight that I have lost any and all fat I ever had in my fanny. It hurts now when I sit; even on the bed. So we bought an eggshell matteress pad thingy dingy. It was real cushy and felt so nice on that hindend of mine. For about a week or two. Now I have to sit on a pillow. So I stole the cushy couch pillow and am sitting on it. The way I sit on the bed tho puts pressure righ on my tailbone and the two bones above it. I wish I could figure out how to be able to sit in a better position. I do lay on my side sometimes but I cant type that way and then my shoulder, neck and elbow hurt and get stiff. Gracious I am a basket case.

Where oh where is my little behind;
Where oh where it go;
With its flat skinny cheeks;
and its boney bones;
Where oh where did it go?

Kasey
Where oh where did it go?

Saysusie
02-11-2009, 09:42 AM
NoodleMom;
Guuuurl, I hear ya. I have been losing weight since November (a total of 28 pounds so far). You know, Black women are supposedly renowned for our ample posteriors. As of today....I got nothing!!! Zip!! Nada!!!
So, you and I are in the "Lost Behind" boat together! :P

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

NoodleMom
02-11-2009, 10:23 AM
SaySusie I got ya. I know about those ample posteriors. Got a few of them in my home.

Are ya ready to paddle this boat? Can we paddle somewhere warm?

Kasey

cherokee993
02-11-2009, 11:09 AM
LOL I undertstand hon. I have lost some weight but am still overweight and my rump is still full LOL but I get tailbone pain from sitting so I do sit on an extra cushion. :) It's kinda funny to see me sitting on double cushions LOL!

kducks
02-11-2009, 11:23 AM
That's funny. I have gained and lost weight over the years everywhere on my body except my butt. I have a flat one..not much cushion on it either. I had to "borrow" one of the nice executive chairs at work to sit in since all the others made my butt sore after a while. Another strange Lupie thing or just more bad genes? :lol:

Oluwa
02-11-2009, 11:53 AM
LOST and FOUND

I think I found what you guys lost....want it back or am I stuck with it if you guys don't claim it?

Plump..hard lard.
L.,
O.

Saysusie
02-11-2009, 12:14 PM
Oluwa..can you ship it to me? I need it back baaaaaad!!!

Noodlemom...yes, lets paddle over to Oluwa's to get our arses back :lol:

Saysusie

Oluwa
02-11-2009, 12:48 PM
I am toting a couple of extra bums around, Saysusie....but I think they landed on my waist. Steroid donut.

I'll have them tethered at the pier for you guys...fat floats...

L.,
O.

NoodleMom
02-11-2009, 01:35 PM
Oh yea I need mine back. Here we come Oluwa. Got your paddles ready Saysusie. Im bringing a pillow to sit on.

mountaindreamer
02-11-2009, 01:45 PM
you ladies are just way too funny,

I am not black, but I did inherit my germam ancestor backside and it has not gone anywhere. Does this qualify? I even own a boat so bring the paddles and we will go wherever we want.

Oluwa
02-11-2009, 02:15 PM
Kasey...

They will be floating with the blue and red colored buoy at Pier 51. I'll keep the light on...

If you are coming from the west, you'll have to take the Panama Canal...

L.,
O.

sits_inthe_corner
02-11-2009, 04:00 PM
Hi,

I'm here to donate one of my tushies. It's free to a good home. :)

Saysusie
02-11-2009, 04:32 PM
I will take all tooshies that you can spare. I look at myself in a side view and swear I'm looking at a plank (also lost my boosom, which wasn't much to speak of in the first place :lol: )

So, I'm drifting over to pick up Noodlemom..we are going to take the scenic route through the Panama Canal. We'll look for your light, Oluwa. Have mercy on us if our boat overturns 'cuz we ain't got no fat to keep us afloat :lol:

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

Spanglishqueen
02-11-2009, 05:15 PM
Sorry I would donate mine but J-Lo stole all the booty call her :lol:

Rastagirl
02-11-2009, 05:42 PM
:lol: :lol:

This is too funny ladies!! :lol:

Mine went missing for awhile, but I joined Curves For Women and...'voila' it came back. Even better than before!!

I think what you ladies need for your boat ride are those inflatable 'donuts' that you can sit on......then if you capsize, you can use 'em as life preservers. :lol:

Lori :P

Angel Oliver
02-12-2009, 11:07 AM
HI,

If you see my courage on the Panama.....fish it in for me lol :)

Oluwa
02-19-2009, 10:17 AM
Light is stilling burning for your skinny bums to arrive...Love, O.

Have mercy on us if our boat overturns 'cuz we ain't got no fat to keep us afloat..laughing outloud, Saysusie.

Linda From Australia
06-10-2011, 06:00 AM
I am bumping this to the top. I did a search for "painful tailbone" and to my surprise this came up. I carry cushions everywhere now. I have one in my classroom, one in the staff room, one in my car, heck I even take one to church. I don't want my fat back, I just want some of my muscles back to buffer my OUCHY

HAHA so funny, I bumped this to the top, because it is about my 'bum' ha ha .. never mind, stupid Australian humour again

lovedbyHim
06-10-2011, 08:09 AM
It's here oh here
Never to fear
It's found it's way to me
And now makes me sway big
Oh why oh why must it be!?