PDA

View Full Version : Sun exposure and upset stomach? Could they be connected????

TracyDawn
04-19-2005, 07:03 AM
This is so darn FRUSTRATING!!!!! I never know if I am getting sick due to Lupus, etc. or if it's a virus or what? Anyway, TWICE in the last month I have spent a Saturday outside. Fully covered and sunscreen on my face. Both times, the next day I have been running (well as fast as I can cause the pain gets worse too :( ) to the bathroom with diahrea (sp?) for the next couple days. I get really nauseated too but I have pills for that. ;) I'm just wondering if this is coincidence or what? I just spent the last two days going between my bed and my bathroom after my cousin's wedding on Saturday. :( As I said, I was covered and even had on a huge hat to block the sun, stayed in the shade as much as possible,etc. but yet ended up sick again. Anybody know if the two could be connected or am I just losing it? TIA

ChelleSands83
04-20-2005, 12:42 PM
It must be something with the sun here in Florida because I have very ergent diarrhea as well. I have no choice but to go outside about 4 times a day to walk the dog. I never associated the two until you mentioned it, but it sounds like a possibility. I noticed every day when I come home from school, I gotta go! It's about a half hour car ride and I have no AC in the car, so my windows are down & sunroof is open. Maybe it is is coincidence, I don't know.
Chelle