PDA

View Full Version : Just came from ENT doc

kukukajoo
02-09-2009, 10:22 AM
Have massive swelling & inflammation in my sinuses and eustachian tubes which is causing facial pain and ear issues. The MD is new to the area and was telling me her best friend has Lupus and we were discussing it for a bit. She says it is okay to begin allergy shots and that the MD I am seeing soon in Boston is an amazing MD.

Actually have energy today which is surprising since I barely slept last night!

sits_inthe_corner
02-09-2009, 10:23 AM
Hugs kukukajoo

I'm glad you got the green light to go ahead with the allergist. Good luck!

Angel Oliver
02-09-2009, 10:39 AM
Glad it went ok and glad you have energy.....give it me now lol :)

Love
Angel.xx

kukukajoo
02-09-2009, 10:45 AM
I just wish I could bottle it up and store it for bad days and also share it with everyone!

I started feeling better last night and ended up being up until like 4am getting things done around here. My room was disgusting- plates and cups all over the place and about 4 loads of laundry all over the floor!

I am bet many on here do what I do- almost go manic when feeling better to try to catch up and get as much done fast, before the fog and pain and lethargy kick back in as we know the feeling aint gonna last!

Angel Oliver
02-09-2009, 10:57 AM
Oh yes....you feel like you have too cause you know once you lose that energy it could be days before anything gets one again. I too was still up till 4am....AGAIN ARRRRGH....but i took a sleeper and had 2 hours sleep so today has been a total fog out. Glad you did a bit of house work and kept your mind busy instead of like me just getting mad cause it was daylight n still awake lol :) Hope you sleep tonight and tmrw have that energy again. :)

Love Angel.xxx

mountaindreamer
02-09-2009, 04:40 PM
hi krissy,

congrats on meeting paths with a dr. who knows something about Lupus. What a comfort it must have been when the dr. in Boston was so highly recommended. Now you can take your alergy shot, and not worry.....good job....you were your best advocate.

share a smile today,
phyllis

Danica01
02-09-2009, 08:18 PM
I understand about doing soooooo much when you feel good! Last week I cleaned the garage and baked three batches of cookies in one day!!!! Ok, way toooooooo much, was exhausted the next day :wink: It is hard to tell yourself to take it easy when you feel so good, so, I will do it for you! Make sure you do not over do it and sit and rest through out the day :D Have a wonderful night!