PDA

View Full Version : Baby News

lainy
02-07-2009, 11:45 PM
Hi everyone.
Wel i haven't posted in YONKS - been flat out (not busy, as in on my back haha) every spare second for the last few months. but i decided it is time to pop by and share my NEWS.
Hubby and I are expecting a baby - i am 14 weeks pregnant and have had two great ultrasounds - 8 weeks and 12 weeks. (havíng had previous miscarriage last august) I'm just hping it carries on this well. super scary stuff.
seeing ob/gyn next week.

:-)

Angel Oliver
02-08-2009, 07:02 AM
Hi Lainy,

How lovely your news is Congratulations :)

I think im foggy today....i could have sworn i just sent you a message of congrats lol.....maybe not then. You take care and i'll say a nice prayer for you.

Love
Angel.xxx

kukukajoo
02-08-2009, 07:28 AM
Exciting news! Praying that that the remaining months go as well as the first three!

cherokee993
02-08-2009, 08:10 PM
Congrats!!!!!!!!!! Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

Rastagirl
02-08-2009, 08:29 PM
Angel..I know I replied to this post last night also, and now my message is gone. How odd....?? Is someone deleting us?

Anyway.....Lainy....That's fantastic news....Congratulations to you and your husband!

I'll pray for good health for you and baby. Take good care of yourself. :D

Fondly,

Lori :P

Danica01
02-09-2009, 03:21 AM
I am soooooooo excited for you and your husband!!!!!!!!! Hang in there and take it easy and do EVERYTHING that the doctor tells you to :!: :!: I will think about you and send wishes of good health your way over the months to come :D Again...............CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep us updated :wink:

BonusMom
02-09-2009, 10:15 AM
Congratulations and best wishes for a healthy pregnancy and baby! My children have brought me so much joy. Be careful because one day they're a newborn and the next (so it seems) they're graduating college!