PDA

View Full Version : bald spots

Davita28
02-07-2009, 03:09 PM
Does any one else have bald spots in their head and if you do what do you do to make the hair grow back.

Angel Oliver
02-07-2009, 03:23 PM
I have one right on my fringe, but luckily, where it is i have hair above it so can hide it well. I was'nt always so lucky once the lot went very quickly. I dont know how to make it grow back cause i cheated and had the lot off once my long hair fell out......but PLEASE dont do that lol :) Just wait here and someone will be along to help you with fab info they have. I also before cheating....wore hats, scarfs but there are many solutions to this problem.Hold tight!!! Someone will be here and help you my dear friend. Hair usually will grow back.....this is the first time ive attempted to grow it...yes a bit has fell out, but i know it'll grow back and it's usually that gradual.....u will notice it growing. I know i go on a bit......but dont worry....someone here will help :)

Love and gentle hugs
Angel.xxxx

Saysusie
02-10-2009, 12:14 PM
I had two large bald spots when my hair fell out due to Lupus. I did the "weave" thing, then I did the "wig" thing. The fact is, for most of us, the hair does grow back, so there is not much that you can do to make it grow back. You may find that the hair that grows back is not the same texture as the hair that you lost. My hair was very thick and curly...it grew back very fine, but still curly.

There are a lot of ladies here who have dealt with the hair loss. Hopefully they will be along to give you some of their advice and suggestions.

I wish you the very best!
Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

kukukajoo
02-10-2009, 12:42 PM
I don't have bald spots but hair loss equal all over. It is really thin compared to how it usually is. I have really curly hair and can tease and spray it so it doesn't show that much but I know it is there.....

Darn drains are clogging all the time!

sits_inthe_corner
02-10-2009, 06:01 PM
Gentle hugs to ya Davita

My hair is sloooowly slooooowly growing back. But is quite thin and you can see my little pink scalp quite easily.

There is nothing I can do about it. So I just put it on ignore and get on with my life.

When I finally accepted it I was much happier. I still do creative hair styling 101 every morning, but I don't get tied up in knots about it.

I know it's a shock and a blow to the self image. It's just one more rotten thing that we have to deal with. And it's completely unfair.

Angel Oliver
02-10-2009, 06:05 PM
Hey i bought a hat the other week that you put on ur head and it covers your ears with 2 platts down the side. I put it on and thought oh wow i feel so trendy.....until i looked in the mirror. :) I looked like an escapee prisoner lol. So i took it back and bought some gloves instead.Safer option lol :)

Angel.xx

mountaindreamer
02-11-2009, 07:14 AM
good morning Angel,

thanks for my second laugh of the day....you all are the greatest.

phyllis