PDA

View Full Version : oops sorry....

TobyJug
02-07-2009, 03:21 AM
sorry everyone I have not been on the forum to much the last couple days.... don't worry I am not a one day fly that is going to just stay away...
I have just had a few bad days and still am in a bad way, very very sore and can't walk very well because my knees are just rubbish...

+ on top of feeling sh!t I only have internet at home at the moment when the neighbour has his internet turned on.... :shock:

anyway's hope everyone is well and speak soon....

Angel Oliver
02-07-2009, 03:46 AM
Its ok you come back when you can and i hope your knees feel a little better soon.

Love
Angel.xxx

iseedeadmonkeys
02-07-2009, 03:50 AM
my dear friend :D

Why would you need your knees to be on the internet? is that a kinda manc thing? :lol: its ok Toby, rest up and keep yaself cosy, we will all still be here :wink:

Ciao for now
**XxPoPsYxX** <---- how to confuse everyone!
xx

Angel Oliver
02-07-2009, 03:55 AM
Im just chuckling.......lol.... :)

xxxx

TobyJug
02-07-2009, 03:56 AM
my dear friend :D

Why would you need your knees to be on the internet? is that a kinda manc thing? :lol: its ok Toby, rest up and keep yaself cosy, we will all still be here :wink:

Ciao for now
**XxPoPsYxX** <---- how to confuse everyone!
xx

hehe I have no internet at home.... @ the moment that is why.... But when the internet is on next door I can nip on u see....
Just not been the office much because I have a big stairs to climb the get there..... :lol:
Anyway..... I am here when the internet is on next door.... :lol:

mountaindreamer
02-09-2009, 03:32 PM
hi toby,

hope your knees are doing better. I keep a cain for times when the knees or hips don't work very well. Hope you can find some relief

share a smile today,
phyllis

Rastagirl
02-09-2009, 04:43 PM
Gentle Hugs Toby....

Hope you feel better soon. Knee pain is some of the worst...makes the walking thing pretty darn miserable.

Sit tight...we'll keep the porch light on for you. And now we all know exactly when your neighbor is on the internet too. :lol:

Take care.....

Fondly,

Lori :P

TobyJug
02-09-2009, 04:50 PM
thanks u two.....
I appreciate it..

I am still alive but also have a cold now lol and knees are still rotten....

But hey all is well am used to it...

Thanks for the thoughts tho...... hope u all feeling well too tho.....
and the weather is better than here because it is wet and muddy.... (snow has long gone.....)

Rastagirl
02-09-2009, 05:08 PM
We had sun all weekend....felt so good..... 8) Now the rain shows up this afternoon. Wet, drizzley and mixed with a little snow. Temps dropped down to 34 degrees. A fire in the fireplace is sounding pretty good today.

Sure hope Spring makes an early appearance this year. I am soooo ready!

Been wondering, Toby, how much longer till baby joins your family? How's Mommy doing?

Fondly,

TobyJug
02-09-2009, 05:20 PM
not long Due in April...
She is doing ok getting a little uncomfortable now I think....

Yeh so not long now time to get the baby room sorted me thinks....

:lol:

Rastagirl
02-09-2009, 05:48 PM
Yeah....those last few months can throw some pretty uncomfortably things your way. She might just need a few extra back rubs, and a tub of her favorite ice cream wouldn't hurt, either. :D

Have you found out if it's a boy or a girl, or are you doing the surprise thing?

With my first, we knew ahead of time we were having a boy, so everything was prepared. Second time, I wanted to be surprised, and it was the greatest surprise I've ever had......a girl! It was fun waiting and wondering....the building suspense.....and then the incredible moment when she was born. :D You never forget that moment in time!!

One of life's true joys!

Angel Oliver
02-10-2009, 04:44 AM
Hi,

I just realised you're in Uk too.....im in Manchester, sunny today and yes the snow is melting away here :)

Love
Angel.xx

SuperGiv
02-10-2009, 04:49 AM
Im in manchester and i've not had any snow for like a week :S So confusing being in the centre because it rarely settles, then i go to the boyfriends in Salford and its like the arctic!

My knees have been playing up lately :( not been able to get to my lectures because I live on the 4th floor and stairs are my mortal enemy.

Angel Oliver
02-10-2009, 04:52 AM
Oh wow,

We had a bit of snow yesterday, i know town always misses the fun weather. I work (when im well) near the S.W Prison.How great is that we are so close :) Hey, do they not have lifts there to help you get to different floors? I hope you feel a little better soon.

Love
Angel.xx

SuperGiv
02-10-2009, 05:17 AM
Nah they dont cause when i applied to halls i wasnt as ill, so thought i'd be ok. But next year im making sure im not on more than the 1st floor hehe. It is funny that there quite a few of us in and around manchester, especially as not many people on here are UK based!