PDA

View Full Version : It's official...Have a 4 day weekend!

sits_inthe_corner
02-06-2009, 05:29 PM
:BIG: :smilecolros: :drinking: :popcorn:

Woooohoooooo, I'm a happy girl.

Boss told me yesterday that it looked like I could take Monday and Tuesday off, but she said she would call if things got frantic.

I told her I would leave a special message on my answering machine just for here :twisted:

She laughed....but I wasn't kidding :lilangel:

rob
02-06-2009, 05:58 PM
Finally!

You've had this coming for awhile now. As far as the phone, I'd unplug the thing - sorry, technical difficulties! This is great, any plans? A night out for Italian, maybe a movie?

lucky7
02-06-2009, 06:00 PM
Awwwww, you enjoy your free time!

It sounds like it is overdue! :D

sits_inthe_corner
02-06-2009, 06:20 PM
Hubby is taking the kids and myself out to Opa, it's a Greek restaurant, I've been itching to go....yah!

Other than that...we are building a second bathroom in the basement...boy do I know how to relax or what? hahahaha

Oh well. It will be nice to have done and it will help with the resale value of the house when the time comes.

I just find it funny that now with the kids grown up and not here, he decides to put in the second washroom. We lived in this house for ten years with two kids and one washroom:lol:

I'm really hoping my cat will let me sleep in past 4:30 am tomorrow :shock:

Angel Oliver
02-07-2009, 07:34 PM
Ah fab...you enjoy it :)

Im also laughing at your cat :) I hope he lets you sleep in late.

Love
Angel.xx

sits_inthe_corner
02-08-2009, 04:35 AM
:shock: I actually got to sleep in to 7 am this morning...wow.

I woke up when "I" was ready too, instead of being nipped and sat on by a very naughty cat :lol:

We went out to supper last night...it was wonderful, stuffed my gutt full hubby even enjoyed it, though he say's he doesn't like greek food :lol:

Angel Oliver
02-08-2009, 06:22 AM
Hi,

I love cats, my cat actually left the room cause i was awake till 5am till 7am, but i did go back to sleep 9 till 11 so i feel a touch more human.

Oh fab, mmmmmm im hungry now. Glad you enjoyed your meal.

Love
Angel.xx

BonusMom
02-08-2009, 10:12 AM
Woo hoo! Relax and enjoy your time off!

Rastagirl
02-08-2009, 08:47 PM
Good for you, Sits......

Sleeping in...getting up when you want to climb out of bed is such a nice treat! :D

Dinner sounds soooo good...and isn't it nice to have someone else do the dishes for you for a change? Did ya have dessert?

Hope you enjoy your free Monday and Tuesday...live it up. And hopefully the cat will allow another sleep-in day. :lol:

Lori :P

sits_inthe_corner
02-09-2009, 02:21 AM
Yes I saved room for Baklava....ummm it was WAY too sweet for my taistes...can't believe I just typed that, but it was like sucking on a honeycomb :lol:

I woke up at 4:30 am this morning :shock: bright eyed and bushy tailed. Go figure.

Guess I'm too well trained by my cat :lol:

Oluwa
02-09-2009, 10:09 AM
Early bird gets the worm...

I take it SITC..no one has called frantic. Plans? Be leisure. Enjoy the two extra days off...and don't get dragged into the basement with a pipe cutter....

I just came in from roaming the yard. What a beautiful day.....surveying what plants need to be replace...and admired the ones that made it through our unusual below freezing nights this winter.

Enjoy YOUR day...
Loves,
Oluwa

sits_inthe_corner
02-09-2009, 10:30 AM
I was looking longingly at my front garden bed....buried under 2 feet of snow...sigh. 4 more months till I can start planting.

I'm just hanging out today, doing some laundry went and got some groceries, tomorrow I'm going to a movie and drop in for a visit with my uncle.

I really needed this...I might just have to go for a nap :)

Oluwa
02-09-2009, 02:28 PM
And how is your Uncle doing? Movie? Which one....I missed all the ones I had on my list. Waiting for them to come out in DVD...or on Movies on Demand...

I haven't did much of anything, just my outing outside. Not that I don't have anything to do, I just don't feel like much of anything...floating about. Waiting for the day to reveal itself..and I just don't think it will....

I am content with my flare today. I am not fighting the rocky relationship...just letting it happen. Too much stress sparing with it in my mind..the whys and the how comes. It is.

So what's for dinner....Us? Cow and vegetation. The cow ate the cud and we ate the cow.

Enjoy the rest of this day.
L.,
Hugs,
O.