PDA

View Full Version : Call it Stormy Monday

Spanglishqueen
02-05-2009, 06:37 PM
I was trying to find a Blues song that described how I have been feeling and I found it. :) It's byAaron Thibeaux Walker (his middle name, pronounced 'T-Bou' gave rise to the 'T-Bone' nickname) was a bluesman of Cherokee Indian descent; he was born in Linden, Cass County, Texas in 1910 and died in 1975. He was one of the first to use electric guitar on record.

"Call it Stormy Monday" :
They call it stormy Monday, but Tuesday's just as bad
They call it stormy Monday, but Tuesday's just as bad
Wednesday's worse, and Thursday's also sad..........

Okay I have had GREAT energy days for the last 2 days but I'm having one of my "No Desire" weeks. The medical term is malaise. I just feel icky and blue. I get sad for no reason and don't have an interest in anything. I don't want to watch TV, play video games, etc... I do force myself to do those things in order to relax but I still feel sad and have a bad headache. I am on Citalopram for Depression just had my doctor up the dose from 30-40mg. The last few days I haven't even had the desire to get on the computer. I come to the forum 'cuz it helps me express my feelings and helps get me out of the rut. So there was my sad :cry: story. :)

sits_inthe_corner
02-05-2009, 06:48 PM
Awwww Gentle hugs Spanglishqueen

Wish I could lift your spirits and sooth your soul. Those moments of peaceful bliss are few and far between sometimes.

Hoping you find something to sooth your soul soon.

Spanglishqueen
02-06-2009, 02:32 PM
Sometimes I have my melancholy days..but WOW after reading this again I sounded really DEPRESSING :D Sorry to have made anyone feel blue. Actually I am doing well today...I really hate those days 'cuz there is no rhyme or reason to them :roll: But oh well that's life :) But I actually heard this song and this man is awesome....he really was a talented Blues singer.

rob
02-06-2009, 02:41 PM
I have those days often. Nothing tastes good, even my favorite movies are boring, can't sleep, can't seem to really be awake either. Everything just, sucks. I don't seem to have much control over it. I just roll with the punches and hope it doesn't last long. These things happen I guess.

lucky7
02-06-2009, 04:20 PM
HI!

Question to your comments about feelings.

Isnt it part og lupus to have your emotions be magnified? sometimes i just want to cry at a commercial out of the blue!

I also notice i flare terriably when i have PMS. Does anyone else experience this?