PDA

View Full Version : This is how i see some members of this forum............

iseedeadmonkeys
02-05-2009, 12:15 PM
Hello everyone
I hope everyone is having a lovely day :D

Ok so here it is, i wanted to share summin with you, i want to show you how i perceive certain members of the forum, unfortunatly i dont have all the members here just a handful of you who stand out the most with me, i hope you dont mind me sharing this, i fancied a bit of a change of topic :)
We will start with the mods :D enjoy

Conrad aka admin - I see you as a very busy fella who likes to go out of your way to make ppl happy, to me it feels like you are always on the go, rushing around like a busy bee.

Saysusie - I see you as a very strong character (not because of you title) as a person, you like ppl and you like ppl to be puncual (sp?) i see you as a family lady like you have a big family back ground.

Rob - I cant say too much here as ive already told you how i see your world, but i also see you as a friendly kind warming kinda guy, who is quite laid back, but not so much as to fall back.

Now with the rest of you.

Oluwa and KathyW1958 - I see you as very similar people very strong willed like Saysusie, you both feel comforting to me, you like things to be straight to the point and to go the way things should go, i dont think you would take no for an answer and you both beleive in yourselves and your family and friends 100%.

Drinkofwtr - Very caring person who would do anything for anyone, i see you as very family intoriated also.

Noodlemom and Angeloliver - You both seem to like your freedom, and are free spirits, i think sometimes being caged would not go down too lightly with you both.

Mountaindreamer - You seem so much like my aunt, its like you try to keep things together all the time but forget to take time for yourself.

Spanglishqueen, Rastagirl, Cheryl_v and SuperGiv - you four seem like party goers lol, life and soul of a party, would proberly be a host of many parties too, enjoy life and live to the full.

SITC - You remind me of my mum sometimes, not old lol but nice warming soul, caring but not to show to everyone, keeps some ppl at a distance until you get to know who and what they are about.

Anyway thats all for now, you guys are all fabulous weather or not ive mentioned you, its just how i see ppl at times, its never anything nasty, i hope you enjoy reading this,

Peace~and~Love
ISDM
xxx

mountaindreamer
02-05-2009, 12:20 PM
hello my friend,

you actually were quite accurate in your feelings about me. After raising 3 children, and recently fighting my daughter's breast cancer, I forgot how to take care of myself....anyway, Lupus has forced me to be important to myself.

take care my friend, hope you have a day of laughter,
phyllis

Saysusie
02-05-2009, 01:50 PM
Quite extraordinary!!! Yes, my family is very large, but most are still in Pennsylvania. I am planning a trip, in May, to visit them. I've been told, quite often, that I am a strong person. But, as you surmised, my love is for people and my wish is to bring some joy, happiness, and comfort to every life that I touch!

You, I see as a very caring person with a very tender heart. Because you are so caring and genuine, your heart gets broken easily. However, you have an extremely strong fortitude and you always manage to bounce back. In spite of hurts, you never stop giving to others and you never stop caring for the feelings of others. In that way, you are a very determined and focused person.

Am I close at all???

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

Rastagirl
02-05-2009, 07:20 PM
Wow....ISDM...you're good. I'm impressed.

How fun to read someone's impression of you online....someone that has never seen you or spoken to you in person....

Lately, I do feel like the life of the party...cuz I've been blessed with more good days than bad for a change.

However, the part about hosting many parties....that would be the case if I had more friends left. Wish I was closer to you all, so I could have everyone over to party. Even if you felt poorly, I would prop you up in a chair or let you tuck into my hide-a-bed in the living room and I would comfort you and take care of you and give you massages (they would be free at my party) and bring you treats and special smoothies 'n stuff. :D

So, here's Rastagirl......partying on with a Mai Tai in my hand and a lampshade on my head dancing to my reggae....... :bday: :lol: :multi: :drinking: :BIG:

Thanks, iseedeadmonkeys, you made me feel good. :D

Fondly,

Lori 8)

iseedeadmonkeys
02-06-2009, 05:12 AM
Saysusie - You are very right, that is how my mum describes me, im quite sensetive and my heart often gets broken very easily, but after a while i do bounce back and realise they are not actually out to get at me.
I do give alot to others my mum and dad have often had endless goes at me because im too generous, in my veiws i think i like to keep ppl happy, my dad even says id make a good prime minister :)

xx

rob
02-06-2009, 05:33 AM
I have to say, ISDM has an uncanny ability to either see, or deduce things about people whom she has never met in person. I don't know exactly what you would call a talent like that.

ISDM, you described what it looks like where I live in great detail, pretty amazing. Even my house, and my paintings and library in the den where the fireplace is. And my personality, I try to be as laid back as possible, no point in getting all worked up over things of little or no consequence, but, I have never been one to back down when challenged, or confronted.

That's quite a talent you have. With your ability to think outside of the box, you would make a good detective.

Rob

Angel Oliver
02-06-2009, 07:03 AM
Ah wow,

Im just so touched i was included...thank you .xx Yes i am a free spirit and am caged by this illness and thats why im so frustrated lol but i hope i come across as a nice person too who cares for everyone cause i really do....like you. Thank you for seeing me as in reality i feel invisible to the world.

Love
Angel.xxxxx

DrinkofWtr
02-06-2009, 08:08 AM
I have been told that I am very caring for others and that I go out of my way to do things for my friends, and family. Pretty accurate description.

NoodleMom
02-06-2009, 02:39 PM
Thank you. I am having fog right now I just wanted to make sure I responded here.

Kasey

Spanglishqueen
02-06-2009, 03:18 PM
ISDM has anyone ever told you, you are my hero :rainbowafro: Thank you for thinking I am full of life. I always try to keep my spirits up and help keep others spirits up by keeping them laughing. And for everyone else who said they don't have many friends now ....I was also know as a pit bull so if you ever need me to BITE anyone I am here :lol: Don't worry depending on who it is I may or may not have had my rabies shot :rofl: