PDA

View Full Version : Its 02:50!!!

iseedeadmonkeys
02-03-2009, 07:23 PM
Why am i awake?
I went to bed around 11pm and had sleep paralysis scared the life outta me, not had it for a while now, ok i think ive answered why i am still awake................i am watching a really trippy charmed the one with alice in wonderland :shock:

Oh and i read the criteria for lupus i have 9 out of the 11 does that mean i have lupus? lol sorry that was a bit lame :?

Oh does anyone ever get the feeling of stabbing pains in the side of your neck? ive had a few time now, and that in my jaw too, but im sure its not related, anyway would be nice to hear from someone at this hour :wink:

otherwise il be on my own :cry:

Ciao for now

ISDM
xx

cheryl_v
02-03-2009, 08:17 PM
Sorry no one was awake. Hope you sleep well tonight.

iseedeadmonkeys
02-03-2009, 11:12 PM
Its now 06:40,
and im more awake now than i was a few hours ago lol, im thinking snowmen and angels in my little patch of garden, we are about to have another 10 inches today :D
x

TobyJug
02-04-2009, 03:11 AM
most of the snow here is gone..... :lol:

cheryl_v
02-04-2009, 06:01 AM
It doesn't snow here. It gets cold though, a wet cold. High humidity makes it feel colder than it really is.

Did you get any sleep yet?

iseedeadmonkeys
02-04-2009, 09:09 AM
I slept from 8am to 4pm no my whole body is yukky,
i feel horrible and goodness knows whn il be gettin sleep again,
sposed to be having one of my friends over but i dont think tht will be happening today :(

I hate feeling like this i havnt even had a bath and thts so unlike me,
i think i will just veg all day,

snow dint happen we still got the same as wot is out there now, well at least i dont think it happened anyway,

ISDM
xx

BonusMom
02-04-2009, 09:23 AM
Those darn monkeys keeping you up again? :lol:

iseedeadmonkeys
02-04-2009, 09:51 AM
:shock:

Yeah they are......................... how do you no that?

lol i had the worse sleep paralysis ive had in a long time last night and it really scared me :(

x