PDA

View Full Version : weird sensation in head

tiffany88
02-03-2009, 08:06 AM
Hello everyone. I have a weird question. I havent been diagnosed yet and i will be seeing my Dr on Feb 23rd. Any way here is the question. Does anyone ever have like a crawling sensation on there scalp? It doesnt really hurt it just feels like my head is going numb or feels like when you leg will fall asleep. I feel like i am going crazy.
thank you tiffany

Angel Oliver
02-03-2009, 08:09 AM
Yes i too have this sensation, but i also have it in my arms and one leg and sometimes it goes down one side of my face like im going numb. When i find out what it is i'll let you know.

Love
Angel.xx

Angel Oliver
02-03-2009, 08:10 AM
P.S You are not going crazy lol :)

Angel.xxx

rob
02-03-2009, 10:06 AM
Hi Tiffany,

Yep, me too. My Neuro told me it was somewhat common for people with Lupus to have that sensation. Don't worry, you're not going crazy. tell your Dr./rheumo about it, and any other odd symptoms you may have. The feeling I had in my scalp went away when I switched to a really mild baby shampoo. Other shampoos like head and shoulders made the sensation happen often.

iseedeadmonkeys
02-03-2009, 10:40 AM
Yes i have it too :?

its an odd feelin almost as if your coming down with a fever you know like flu symptoms? i usually only get it on one side of my head,

and ive recently been expereincing like a stabbing pain in my neck :crazyeyes:

tiffany88
02-03-2009, 06:45 PM
thank you for your help. this usually happens on one side of my head. it is such a weird feeling

SuperGiv
02-04-2009, 05:21 AM
I get that feeling in my arm, like when it goes dead. Very strange!!!!

cheryl_v
02-04-2009, 06:09 AM
I get that feeling in my limbs and on my scalp, part of having fibro from what doc says. It feels all wierd, like a crawlly feel. I hate it when it happens, especially in the shower. It enhances the crawling sensation. Would love to know how to make it stop.

dhyanayoga
02-05-2009, 03:13 PM
Wow - to find so many people experiencing some of the same bizarre symptoms is almost a relief.

The feeling in my head - it feel like my face is being pulled off; that my head is full of green fuzzy stuff and is huge; there is a buzzy/vibrating sensation, not just in my head, but all over, kind of superficial, like on the skin and just under the skin; a sense of twirling or movement; my hair hurts!; taking an exfoliating glove or body brush and brushing the skin really helps, as does brushing my scalp.