PDA

View Full Version : This site claims that Lupus is curable with their products

JohnnyBGood
02-01-2009, 07:35 PM
Check out this site that claims it has the cure for Lupus

Even says that taking their products will make you "Lupus-free" in 2 to 4 months....

http://www.health-reports.com/lupus-wellness.html

If only :mad:

And check out the prices in their checkout for these products...

Do you believe? :lol:

rob
02-01-2009, 08:32 PM
JohnnyBGood,

I know who this person is. Did you notice how there's a lack of contact info or names on that site? Only an e-mail address. This "person" had ad's hawking this garbage on youtube. I managed to convince the powers at be there to boot all of his bogus "miracle cure" crap. I also went round and round with this person via some nasty E-mails. Let's just say I won't be recieving a Christmas card from this person.

I don't generally hate very many people, but I make an exception for those who prey upon sick people who are scared, and desperate to try anything to get better. Taking advantage of people at what could be the lowest, worst part of their life, is unforgivable.

Anyway, it's good to see you here, it's been awhile.

Rob

TobyJug
02-02-2009, 03:09 AM
Nice one Rob.... lol

yeh I came across that site a while ago.... and just thought ohhhh ok...
Wanted to get into a nasty debate but just left it and clicked the little red button with the white cross in..... :lol:

KathyW1958
02-02-2009, 05:39 AM
Hi All,
I think that it is appalling that fools like this can set up bogus websites to use and exploit folks that are ill. What gets me is this idiot does not have Lupus and if they did they would not be spewing this garbage. I am glad that you let them know how you feel, Bob. What is sad is that some young person might actually believe this idiot and buy into it and then get really sick. I know I for one will never believe crap like this.

Hugs,
Kathy

SuperGiv
02-02-2009, 06:03 AM
'Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products and information contained herein are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases or, medical problems. It is not intended to replace your doctor's recommendations. The information is provided for educational purposes only. Nutritional benefits may vary from one person to another'(taken from the bottom of the page)

This person needs shooting. Preying on people who want a cure, and the website even says it aint going to work. People like this make me sick(er). I don't know how people can act in such a way... I dealt with the fact that theres no cure atm, but to prey on people who may be worse than me and want nothing more than a cure is just crue;

stjames13
02-02-2009, 12:23 PM
IF THEY HAD THE CURE I WOULD OWN THER STOCK !!!!!!

THER IS NO CURE JUST PROMISE AND A TON OF EXPERIMENTAL JUNK !!!

SO FAR THE BEST MEDECINE IS A STRONG MIND !!!!!

STJAMES 8)

Rastagirl
02-02-2009, 05:05 PM
Well said, St. James!

I'll second that.

Fondly,

Lori (Rastagirl) :P

rob
02-02-2009, 05:46 PM
'Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products and information contained herein are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases or, medical problems. It is not intended to replace your doctor's recommendations. The information is provided for educational purposes only. Nutritional benefits may vary from one person to another'

Wow, it took them 59 words to just basically say- "We're full of crap!"

I like my shortened version better. 4 words, no bull.

Rastagirl
02-02-2009, 06:42 PM
Oh Rob....

I love your avatar pic. Is that one of your cats?

How sweet........... :D

Lori :P

rob
02-02-2009, 07:43 PM
Oh Rob....

I love your avatar pic. Is that one of your cats?

How sweet........... :D

Lori :P

Yes, that's Sasha. I have three cats, and I'm going to rotate their pics in my avatar. She was a stray, and I found her almost five years ago. She had four kittens. Two tuxedo cats like her, and two black and white long hairs. I have one of her daughters, and my parents have another. The other two I managed to get adopted out. The B/W longhair is named Fuzzy, and my other cat is a russian blue named Sophie. Sophie came from the humane society and just turned 8 yrs old. One big happy feline family they are. Don't know what I'd do without them.

sick n tired
02-02-2009, 08:31 PM
Sites like that just make me soooooo sick.....

I have had to tell my well meaning friends and family I am not going to go down every rabbit trail that they find.

Yes, I would like to think that there is a berry, that comes from deepest, darkest Africa and the only reason we haven't heard of it until now is it is guarded by cannibals, but......all poop

All I tell my friends and family is if there were a cure, my rheumy would be calling me with the good news.