PDA

View Full Version : Guess what???

iseedeadmonkeys
02-01-2009, 11:39 AM
I am going out tonight down the pub with my friends. i havnt been out with them in ages :D

(thats right the one who bolted me up that other time)

But how cool! i know this sounds lame like wow you going down the pub or what not, but i havnt been out in ages, even if it is down to my local pub im getting out of the house, and im gonna have a couple of fosters :D:D:D wooohooooo 8)

xx

Rastagirl
02-01-2009, 11:47 AM
Congrats....ISDM

Really happy for you. :D

You deserve it, for sure. I hope you have a fantastic evening out. Feeling like you're part of the group and getting out for some socializing is a real pick-me-up for our spirits. Savor the moment.

Enjoy your friends and those Fosters!! :drinking:

Fondly,

Lori :P

rob
02-01-2009, 11:47 AM
ISDM,

That's great! I miss doing things like that. Hanging out with friends at the pub, having a dart game, drink a few pints of Guinness. Go out and have fun tonight. You deserve it, and I think it's safe to say, you've earned it. Have a Fosters for me while you're at it!

iseedeadmonkeys
02-01-2009, 11:53 AM
ty ty ty, i will :D

i know its mtx day tmrw but like you say i gotta have fun too :)

and il build that hangover bridge when i get to it lol

xx

rob
02-01-2009, 12:04 PM
Sometimes, the hangover is worth it.

iseedeadmonkeys
02-01-2009, 12:41 PM
ermm yes it is rob :D

ive got the feeling im gonna slip :?

its just snowed and its -3 out there, lol shud i take my pot of salt with me lol

speak to you all later

xx

sits_inthe_corner
02-01-2009, 02:12 PM
Hope you have a great time iseedeadmonkeys

iseedeadmonkeys
02-01-2009, 05:40 PM
please someone help me

rob
02-01-2009, 05:58 PM
ISDM-

Are you OK? What's wrong? Your message has me worried.

rob
02-01-2009, 09:11 PM
ISDM/JANE,

Are you OK? I'm really concerned about your message
saying-Please someone help me.

Has something happened? If you can, please let me, or
anyone else here know what's going on and if you are OK.

Rob

Danica01
02-02-2009, 03:20 AM
Let us know you are ok........I am so worried and I am afraid you are alone and need help..........what has happened :?:

TobyJug
02-02-2009, 03:27 AM
I think she will be ok she was prob just feeling rotten with the alcohol....
She ain't on MSN yet either so I suppose she is sleeping.... :o

Rastagirl
02-02-2009, 07:48 AM
Rob and I also worried last night. We weren't sure what to do.

I hope it's as you say, Tobyjug.

I'll be watching the boards anxiously to see when she gets back on.

Lori

cherokee993
02-02-2009, 09:07 AM
Oh my, hope you had fun and are ok! Hope its just the hangover causing some probs.

iseedeadmonkeys
02-02-2009, 10:20 AM
omg i had the scareiest night of my life, im so sorry i dint finish off that message, i got home and my friends who were gonna stay dint and went home, in our 8 inches of snow, anyway i realised i had accidently left the backdoor open whilst i was out, i was sitting here chatting online to this random, and i heard someone walk from my bedroom to my bathroom :shock: i was soo scared i sat here in silence for a while until i plucked up enough courage to call the old bill anyway they said how did someone get into your house, i explained, and i went into the kitchen and sat beside the cooker hiding behind the door, until they tiold me to go and check??? i was like do what? and for them to bash me on the head or summin! plonkers, anyway they come checked my upstairs and no one was there, urm yes they were i heard him humming and whistling like he was doing a job in the bathroom or summin (i mean plumming) so i made them chack everywhere and in my loft, there was no one there :!: :?:

im not imagining it i heard someone upstaires and there would be no way i would phone the filth if i didnt think i was capable myself of looking, noooo way, anyway they left i went to bed, i have no idea in the world where he went , but im thinking he is not of the living,

Sorry for worrying y'all, im ok,

Oh and another thing, i was out in the snow all morning and i went to bed to get warm again, and my body wouldnt relax, my muscles kept jerking (myoclonic again) and i couldnt calm down at all, im gonna ask consultant about getting some whats that drug called? diazepam i think?

ISDM
xxxx

Rastagirl
02-02-2009, 10:25 AM
Oh iseedeadmonkeys.....

You had me worried last night. I am soooo glad to hear from you this morning.

Thanks for letting us know you're okay.

Next time, after you check the house....pop back on the forum and let us know you're not dead. :D Rob and I were about to call the International Police.

Fondly,

Lori :P

rob
02-02-2009, 10:29 AM
I am very glad to know you are OK. I didn't know what to think when I saw that message. I just knew it wasn't like you and that something must have been very wrong. If you had lived in the states I would have called authorities in your town to check on you. I tried to figure out who to call, and how to call in the UK with no luck.

I remember you mentioning you have seizures and I thought maybe it was that. I'm just happy you are OK. We were very worried. You had a rough night, go easy on yourself today. I'll talk to you later.

Rob

iseedeadmonkeys
02-02-2009, 10:32 AM
I was thinking, i should give one of you my number really, cause im not always online, and none of y'all would even know if summin has happened or not, wot ya think rob?

xx

rob
02-02-2009, 10:37 AM
I was thinking, i should give one of you my number really, cause im not always online, and none of y'all would even know if summin has happened or not, wot ya think rob?

xx

That would be great. You can PM it to me, and Danica might like it as well. I tried to look up your number over there with no luck. I'd only use it if I absolutely had to, like in an emergency. I'm just glad you are OK.

iseedeadmonkeys
02-02-2009, 10:39 AM
excellent well yeah il pm it do you and Danica then

xx

rob
02-02-2009, 10:43 AM
Sounds like a plan man. And now, it's sleep time for me. I'm sorry you had such a terrible and scary night. I'm glad you are allright. Talk to you soon.

Rob