PDA

View Full Version : Diagnosed Nov 20/08 Lupus (SLE)

Julie46
01-29-2009, 09:17 AM
Hello Everyone!!!

I was diagnosed with Lupus (SLE) Nov 20/08, apparantly I've had it for 10 years. I was misdiagnosed with Rheumatic Fever and given years of painful antibiotic injections for nothing.

I've had a rough year and the new year is not very good, I've been sick since Jan 6/09, in bed, sore joints, bones, bad headaches daily, exhaustion and now something new, very sore muscles everywhere. I am nauseated, losing weight, no appetite at all and my blood pressure will be 135/94 and 2 hours later it will be 114/36, I get hot flashes which trigger an anxiety attack and I start to pass out several times a day. I took 1 week of predisone 50 mg, which eased up some joint and bone pain, but I still have nausea and muscle pain. I take adavan for anxiety but want to start an anti depressant, I started 1/2 a pill yesterday and am extremely nauseated and dizzy, I'm not sure if I should continue with the anti depressant but I'm so down I know I need something. I'm terrified to take any meds because I had a severe reaction to a pill last year. My gp wants to start me on plaquinil but I'm not sure if I'm capable of taking it mentally. My husband is not very supportive and doesn't understand the severity of the disease so I feel all alone. I'm trying to be more positive but I know I need help to be.

Saysusie
01-29-2009, 09:44 AM
See my reply to your post in previous forum :lol:

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

iseedeadmonkeys
01-29-2009, 11:07 AM
previous forum?

:?

x